24 minutes ago, sasori202 said:

I love this mod one of my personal faves. I dont know if this question has been answered but will this mod be going to SkyrimSE?

Sadly no, atleast not for now, SE doesnt have racemenu support which I really like and....my computer can't run SE well...

My laptop isn't that strong to run it well.

I really love this mod, but could you create a bodyslide or something for it? I kinda think that the butt is too big for my taste. Would it also be possible to remove the pussy texture? I'm not completely sure how it works, but I guess someone would have to create a body texture without vagina. I use Fair Skin, which ofc has a vagina texture, but it would be awesome if someone could create a custom femboy texture without vagina.

3 hours ago, xHxzyk said:

I really love this mod, but could you create a bodyslide or something for it? I kinda think that the butt is too big for my taste. Would it also be possible to remove the pussy texture? I'm not completely sure how it works, but I guess someone would have to create a body texture without vagina. I use Fair Skin, which ofc has a vagina texture, but it would be awesome if someone could create a custom femboy texture without vagina.

there’s a xml file in the downloads

but you need to convert all the armor or at least the ones you’re gonna wear in order for it to work

other than that i hope the creator doesn’t change the body anymore because it looks good just the way it is, gotta love that plump booty, plus i assume there’s at least 100 converted things so it’s too late

as for the vagina thing, i really hope someone finds a way to remove it safely without messing up the mod

8 hours ago, Ozymandre said:

I'm not sure what's causing the issue, after trying a number of things, but it seems like 'Fur' armor wasn't accounted for? Either that or I still have some issue but I don't have trouble with any of the other clothing or armor.

Bizzare Which fur armor is it? (there is variant of it im pretty im converted them all.)

4 hours ago, xHxzyk said:

There a bodyslide file on the download page.

your skin mod doesn't affect this race, they have their own texture.

The vagina isn't really from the texture but the mesh file itself. And seriously not create a another shape for the femboy.

People either complain is not thicc enough and other that is too thicc. Not interested in chaning that anymore. there over 400+ things ive converted for the femboy race....

not redoing it all.

58 minutes ago, boatslata said:

there’s a xml file in the downloads

but you need to convert all the armor or at least the ones you’re gonna wear in order for it to work

other than that i hope the creator doesn’t change the body anymore because it looks good just the way it is, gotta love that plump booty, plus i assume there’s at least 100 converted things so it’s too late

as for the vagina thing, i really hope someone finds a way to remove it safely without messing up the mod

Not planning too, no worries.

I got this request so often, Im not even surprised when I see it.

Well if someone knows how to do a bit of 3d work then that would be cool.

3D isnt my expertise.

On 2/27/2018 at 4:32 PM, Bc4life said:

Bizzare Which fur armor is it? (there is variant of it im pretty im converted them all.)

It seems to have progressed to other armor, so not sure what's causing it at all. I was able to test a handful at first - leather, hide, fur. Only the last didn't show - it would just remove the SOS attachment and leave the character nude. I have the BAC patch, properly enabled with the bac.esp turned off. I have the Tera patch, and the DDA patch. I assume I should have Immersive Armors too?

3 hours ago, Ozymandre said:

It seems to have progressed to other armor, so not sure what's causing it at all. I was able to test a handful at first - leather, hide, fur. Only the last didn't show - it would just remove the SOS attachment and leave the character nude. I have the BAC patch, properly enabled with the bac.esp turned off. I have the Tera patch, and the DDA patch. I assume I should have Immersive Armors too?

Well the pack are there if you use those armor mod, so if you use tera armor, take the tera pack...other wise nothing will show.

Same goes for immersive armor.I have no clue what causing your issue otherwise :confused:

On 3/1/2018 at 5:39 PM, Bc4life said:

Well the pack are there if you use those armor mod, so if you use tera armor, take the tera pack...other wise nothing will show.

Same goes for immersive armor.I have no clue what causing your issue otherwise :confused:

It is possible that SOS Revealing Armors could be an issue with it? I can provide a screenshot or two. I'm trying to think what if any armor mods could be effecting it. I really have enjoyed using this mod otherwise. I just stick with hide armor since that's been displaying properly.

From my earlier comment, it looks like it might be easier to convert AVS' open version of MaikCG's the dwarven devious cuiruass that he posted in the thread here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82482-dwarven-devious-cuirass/?page=6&tab=comments#comment-1991728

Also It'd be nice to see AVS' Dwarven Cyborg Collection made compatible as well: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4454-dwarven-cyborg-collection-age-of-the-90-machines/

If you don't have the time or interest in converting these, it'd be nice if you could post a quick guide on converting for your mod if its not too much trouble and I'll give it a shot at doing it myself for my own use. I'm a sucker for cybernetics and the like so I'd love to be able to at least try and use these with your mod.

1 hour ago, Norli said:

Found a little something that could be converted: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13551/

They're blindfolds and you need permission from the author, this would really work for a character who's either a really good mage or a vampire or just someone who wants to look badass

Yeah those are pretty cool. That same creator made some other neat mods, including some really nice Dwemer Goggles that I downloaded years ago. And their Chitin Goggles were made with Wet and Cold - Ashes in mind for the ash storms that mod added to solstheim which is pretty cool. Good quality models and textures across the board.

11 hours ago, Ozymandre said:

It is possible that SOS Revealing Armors could be an issue with it? I can provide a screenshot or two. I'm trying to think what if any armor mods could be effecting it. I really have enjoyed using this mod otherwise. I just stick with hide armor since that's been displaying properly.

Actually I think it might mess things up yea.

as it edits the vanilla armor and all.

3 hours ago, Buddy42 said:

From my earlier comment, it looks like it might be easier to convert AVS' open version of MaikCG's the dwarven devious cuiruass that he posted in the thread here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82482-dwarven-devious-cuirass/?page=6&tab=comments#comment-1991728

Also It'd be nice to see AVS' Dwarven Cyborg Collection made compatible as well: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4454-dwarven-cyborg-collection-age-of-the-90-machines/

If you don't have the time or interest in converting these, it'd be nice if you could post a quick guide on converting for your mod if its not too much trouble and I'll give it a shot at doing it myself for my own use. I'm a sucker for cybernetics and the like so I'd love to be able to at least try and use these with your mod.

3 hours ago, Norli said:

Found a little something that could be converted: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13551/

They're blindfolds and you need permission from the author, this would really work for a character who's either a really good mage or a vampire or just someone who wants to look badass

To both of you, Im only worrying about Devious devices for now after that.

I will be taking a break for a bit, modding as seriously unfun to do for a bit so will be taking a step back and do my own things.

As I will be focusing on creating my own game than just making a mod.

3 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Actually I think it might mess things up yea.

as it edits the vanilla armor and all.

Sorry for all the headache with all the questions. I want to comment here though in case anyone else ends up with the same issue. For me, it was a matter of just double checking that my mod order was right for the mods and their respective patches. Adjusting those sorted out everything, now all the armor is functional! Thanks again for this mod!

2 hours ago, Ozymandre said:

Sorry for all the headache with all the questions. I want to comment here though in case anyone else ends up with the same issue. For me, it was a matter of just double checking that my mod order was right for the mods and their respective patches. Adjusting those sorted out everything, now all the armor is functional! Thanks again for this mod!

good to hear have fun.

2 hours ago, xxcrazybearxx said:

Hey I know your busy but I cant manully install the tera pack :frown: any chance you would make the file work with nmm? if not its fine

Literally drop the data folder in your skyrim folder and you will be prompted to merge them.

Say yes, there ya go installed.

Run NMM and check that the esp is running. (box being checked)

If not, check it, run loot for managing your loot order. Have fun. Not that complicated.

On 2/22/2018 at 4:34 PM, Norli said:

Crisping armor has some clipping issues

crispingclipping.png

Actually went and check to see the clipping myself (finally had a bit of of time to check it) and....

Didn't get/see any clipping are you per chance using a mod that modify the body shape? (I believe cursed loot affect your body via your character arousal?)

Haven't really touched skyrim to play it in a very long time...so still working on Devious devices patch...(which my god....takes forever T^T *builts a noose)

But getting near the end of it, maybe a 85% completed patch, way more supported than the wip released. No released date set for it yet.

20180308025247_1.jpg

12 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Actually went and check to see the clipping myself (finally had a bit of of time to check it) and....

Didn't get/see any clipping are you per chance using a mod that modify the body shape? (I believe cursed loot affect your body via your character arousal?)

Haven't really touched skyrim to play it in a very long time...so still working on Devious devices patch...(which my god....takes forever T^T *builts a noose)

But getting near the end of it, maybe a 85% completed patch, way more supported than the wip released. No released date set for it yet.

20180308025247_1.jpg

Hmm, that's weird because I don't have anything that modifies the PC body shape