17 hours ago, Bc4life said:

NEW BIG UPDATE!! (this one was a hard one)

Full support for Devious devices assets, devious devices integration and devious devices Expansion.

With a slight support for Devious device for him. for those wanting dick piercing on their character.

Everything should be working, if anything doesn't appear or doesn't work please let me know.

I will look into it. And please...dont confuse DDA and DDX assets with DCL...

Anyhow, hope you guys enjoy! *goes flop on his bed*

Damn... did a little testing and Skyrim is getting too hot to handle. You said you didn't really play Skyrim for some time, if I remember correctly. Well, now might be the perfect time to get back playing :-)

Thanks for the hard work!

Found some bugs, which may be on my end, who knows: Iron Ballet Shoes (the red shoes worked fine) and Bondage Mittens (tested the red and blue) results in invisible feet and hands, respectively.

I can't test more stuff now, but I'll keep you informed as I find more.

Ooh! New update!

Still waiting on that tutorial. ^^;

A written one would work too! I have somewhat of a grasp on CK so I really wanna make some stuff be compatible for me at least.

2 hours ago, Grom424 said:

Damn... did a little testing and Skyrim is getting too hot to handle. You said you didn't really play Skyrim for some time, if I remember correctly. Well, now might be the perfect time to get back playing :-)

Thanks for the hard work!

Found some bugs, which may be on my end, who knows: Iron Ballet Shoes (the red shoes worked fine) and Bondage Mittens (tested the red and blue) results in invisible feet and hands, respectively.

I can't test more stuff now, but I'll keep you informed as I find more.

I dont know lol...

Imma just leave it away and stick to ff14 and just chill, taking a full step back would be best, I did check cursed loot.

There isnt as many things in it...so who knows. MIght make a quick patch, but I wouldn't count on it for now.

1 hour ago, Norli said:

Ooh! New update!

A written one would work too! I have somewhat of a grasp on CK so I really wanna make some stuff be compatible for me at least.

I gave you one...<w<;

Ill go make one.

2 hours ago, Norli said:

Ooh! New update!

There once again done... Hopefully this time is easier for people.

As making a patch isn't hard, is just tedious, or long if the mod in question as a lot of armor.

19 hours ago, Bc4life said:

That a known issue for custom race mods.

Please follow the step given by the better vampire mod. My mod support the necessary script for it.

Just there a bit of work needed for the user to do/follow.

I had googled Better vampires and saw this myself and felt stupid, That one is my fault.
I just wont be a vampire no big deal, But I cant get the DD patch to add on NMM nor can I get any devices to work when I install it manually, That one has me confused for sure.

Any help or input would be appreciate, Either way I definitely have to thank you for making this mod at all! I've waited so long for anything even remotely close to this.

20 minutes ago, Nuresh said:

I had googled Better vampires and saw this myself and felt stupid, That one is my fault.
I just wont be a vampire no big deal, But I cant get the DD patch to add on NMM nor can I get any devices to work when I install it manually, That one has me confused for sure.

Any help or input would be appreciate, Either way I definitely have to thank you for making this mod at all! I've waited so long for anything even remotely close to this.

You can be a vampire you just need to install better vampire a certain way. (hell I played as one)

Make sure the plugin patch load after all DD assets and such. dont turn off DD assets plugin. (make sure they are checked in nmm) and also for the femboy patch one.

Otherwise start a new game to see if it works, and make sure you aren't confusing DD assets with other DD mods. Cause their isnt any blue bondage in DD only black,white and red.

Some screeny on how it should look, ignore the clipping on the knees it comes from the zip suit (DCL) being mixed with the stocking of DD.

EIther you forgot to put the meshes in the right folder or you forgot something if none of the above work.

20180319010522_1.jpg

20180319010636_1.jpg

20180319010643_1.jpg

9 hours ago, Grom424 said:

Woops. I didn't read the instructions for DD and didn't build assets on BodySlide. Now that I did it everything is working fine! Sorry!

31 minutes ago, Grom424 said:

Woops. I didn't read the instructions for DD and didn't build assets on BodySlide. Now that I did it everything is working fine! Sorry!

NO ! XAX

Dont dont do this, you dont touch Bodyslide at all...That for people who want to make a patch for other armor mods I didn't patch....

The femboy Race use their own custom sets that why there is a mesh folder for armors in every patch...Now you use changed every female armor in the game to the femboy shape...

Which you dont want.

27 minutes ago, ducturlove said:

Is the body compatible with HDT?

The mod requires HDT, so yes.

48 minutes ago, Grom424 said:

Oh nvm I just understood what you meant. yea DD first set up requires Bodyslide.

Just be sure to set it to the female shape you use (any UUNP) , My mod will take care of the rest.

4 hours ago, Bc4life said:

You can be a vampire you just need to install better vampire a certain way. (hell I played as one)

Make sure the plugin patch load after all DD assets and such. dont turn off DD assets plugin. (make sure they are checked in nmm) and also for the femboy patch one.

Otherwise start a new game to see if it works, and make sure you aren't confusing DD assets with other DD mods. Cause their isnt any blue bondage in DD only black,white and red.

Some screeny on how it should look, ignore the clipping on the knees it comes from the zip suit (DCL) being mixed with the stocking of DD.

EIther you forgot to put the meshes in the right folder or you forgot something if none of the above work.

20180319010522_1.jpg

20180319010636_1.jpg

20180319010643_1.jpg

I think my issue is that I cannot get NMM to accept the DD for Femboy pack, I tried putting it in manually and maybe I didn't do it right but DD items work on female characters and otherwise behave normally but it wont work for the Femboy race or males despite my having all the needed mods and DD for him installed.
I am unwilling to play as a female though...

1 hour ago, Bc4life said:

NO ! XAX

Dont dont do this, you dont touch Bodyslide at all...That for people who want to make a patch for other armor mods I didn't patch....

The femboy Race use their own custom sets that why there is a mesh folder for armors in every patch...Now you use changed every female armor in the game to the femboy shape...

Which you dont want.

The mod requires HDT, so yes.

Sorry I must have overlooked that. What I should've asked was does this support the inflation or fill me up type of thing?

10 minutes ago, Nuresh said:

I think my issue is that I cannot get NMM to accept the DD for Femboy pack, I tried putting it in manually and maybe I didn't do it right but DD items work on female characters and otherwise behave normally but it wont work for the Femboy race or males despite my having all the needed mods and DD for him installed.
I am unwilling to play as a female though...

You need to install manually, simply drop the esp in the date folder and merge the meshes folder.

Make sure that DD femboy pack is Loaded last in your load order, having any of the dd mod above it will overwrite it. Which you dont want.

(just look at the plugin load order in NMM, even without installing the mod tru NMM, you will see DD femboy pack)

Make sure you have Devious assets, integration and expansion.

Also make sure you installed those properly.

You seriously dont need the NMM to install, all my mod work via manual install.

Is not complicated once you look at it.

1 minute ago, ducturlove said:

Sorry I must have overlooked that. What I should've asked was does this support the inflation or fill me up type of thing?

Um....I do not know.

I do have such kinks or fetish in that field.

I know I did a test run with I believe with the belly node with the mod called estrux chaurus ( possible mispell), the stomach did bulge up,

and breast did grow with milk economy mod. So Ill assume yes, if those works the same way. But I can't guarantee as those mods ....simply put,  don't make me comfortable.

7 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

You need to install manually, simply drop the esp in the date folder and merge the meshes folder.

Make sure that DD femboy pack is Loaded last in your load order, having any of the dd mod above it will overwrite it. Which you dont want.

(just look at the plugin load order in NMM, even without installing the mod tru NMM, you will see DD femboy pack)

Make sure you have Devious assets, integration and expansion.

Also make sure you installed those properly.

You seriously dont need the NMM to install, all my mod work via manual install.

Is not complicated once you look at it.

Um....I do not know.

I do have such kinks or fetish in that field.

I know I did a test run with I believe with the belly node with the mod called estrux chaurus ( possible mispell), the stomach did bulge up,

and breast did grow with milk economy mod. So Ill assume yes, if those works the same way. But I can't guarantee as those mods ....simply put,  don't make me comfortable.

I have installed mods manually and typically use MO, But nothing I tried nor has been suggested has worked.
Not sure why but its okay, I appreciate the responses I'll just play with the race as I was doing and try to fix it later if I can.

20 minutes ago, Nuresh said:

I have installed mods manually and typically use MO, But nothing I tried nor has been suggested has worked.
Not sure why but its okay, I appreciate the responses I'll just play with the race as I was doing and try to fix it later if I can.

Ah I got a restrictive collar to work, Only item so far...I guess I thought EVERY DD item worked for the race.
Is it only specific ones? And does it matter which "sex" I choose in the character creation by any chance? The fact that I got one thing to work but no others is confusing but gives me hope.

12 hours ago, Bc4life said:

There once again done... Hopefully this time is easier for people.

As making a patch isn't hard, is just tedious, or long if the mod in question as a lot of armor.

Ah! Thanks, I’ll try it out when I can.

8 hours ago, Nuresh said:

Ah I got a restrictive collar to work, Only item so far...I guess I thought EVERY DD item worked for the race.
Is it only specific ones? And does it matter which "sex" I choose in the character creation by any chance? The fact that I got one thing to work but no others is confusing but gives me hope.

Every device that comes from Devious device assets, Integration and expansion works.

And none of the others. And gender doenst matter The screenshot shows "the male" femboy.

My last is that you may have a mod that conflicts with the pack.

Do You have a mod that changes and or edits the DD assets in any way?

5 hours ago, Norli said:

Ah! Thanks, I’ll try it out when I can.

Sound good.

Found another that would be interesting to make Femboy compatible, there seems to be quite a bit of stuff here so I'm not gonna be able to convert this myself. Though maybe in the future you can consider making this compatible? It's called the Dwarven Cyborg Collection and in the permissions section says "go nuts" so that's a green light? Anyways, just a suggestion and if you're able to then make a patch if you can/want. ^^

8 minutes ago, Norli said:

Found another that would be interesting to make Femboy compatible, there seems to be quite a bit of stuff here so I'm not gonna be able to convert this myself. Though maybe in the future you can consider making this compatible? It's called the Dwarven Cyborg Collection and in the permissions section says "go nuts" so that's a green light? Anyways, just a suggestion and if you're able to then make a patch if you can/want. ^^

So you don't want to make a patch because there a lot of stuff to edit...?

The tutorial will even work for this mod, so nothing is stopping you?

Ah, well, we’ll see.

Idea:

It seems like a mod like this can be possibly ported to SE? Though not sure if that also means converting the meshes and textures to be compatible also. It would be cool if someone out there could do it, though that’d mean they would probably have to manage to SE version?

Also it would be helpful if Apachii wasn’t a requirement for that version and sorta make it simple (just make the vanilla armors compatible at least).

8 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Every device that comes from Devious device assets, Integration and expansion works.

And none of the others. And gender doenst matter The screenshot shows "the male" femboy.

My last is that you may have a mod that conflicts with the pack.

Do You have a mod that changes and or edits the DD assets in any way?

Sound good.

Only assets integration and expansion, The only thing I have period that uses DD other than ZAZ is Captured dreams, Is there any possibility that would conflict? Because I really like that mod..

23 minutes ago, Norli said:

Ah, well, we’ll see.

Idea:

It seems like a mod like this can be possibly ported to SE? Though not sure if that also means converting the meshes and textures to be compatible also. It would be cool if someone out there could do it, though that’d mean they would probably have to manage to SE version?

Also it would be helpful if Apachii wasn’t a requirement for that version and sorta make it simple (just make the vanilla armors compatible at least).

It can be ,with quite a few removal of features.

But I wont be doing that as I keep saying, my computer can't run SE.

And I am iffy about letting someone take ownership of my mod just to make a port, cause I rather have full control of it

cause down the line I will be upgrading my pc, so If I do...what then..Make my own port and post? Tell the other one to remove...It would be a mess.

4 minutes ago, Nuresh said:

Only assets integration and expansion, The only thing I have period that uses DD other than ZAZ is Captured dreams, Is there any possibility that would conflict? Because I really like that mod..

I dont know about ZAZ nor Captured dream.

Dont use those mod, I only use DDA,DDI,DDX and cursed loot. (and devices for him)

I'm trying to make male chastity belts work with this body, but I'm having trouble. I understand that you're tired of modding, but perhaps you would have any direction? I could mess with the Creation Kit and Nifskope in my Oblivion days, so perhaps I can make this work. I posted the below in their topic:

Hello there. I tried to make this mod work with a custom race but I can't make it work (it only makes the penis invisible), and I can't really understand why. On the Outfit Studio the mesh aligns properly with the body, the textures are all in the right place (including Equipable Schlongs and VectorPlexus' textures), and apparently the same slot is used for everybody. Any clues on what could be happening?

Any idea what could be happening? More or less everything seems to be at place already, so this could be easy to fix.