9 hours ago, Norli said:

You could try a program called Shotcut then, it’s free as well and it’s pretty simple

Sound like a plan, ill check it later, computer having issues (cooling fan dead)

So ill check it it later and actually finish the patch for IA once I fix it.

8 hours ago, Spookytoast said:

Would an Argonian variation ever be considered?

Just curious

LikeI said with  the khajiit, Idk how they would look femboyish with their head

But if their a demand for it I guess. I just know that the khajiit was request by very small minority.

No one ever asked for the argonian.

Hi to all. I have a problem. I install SOS and Femboyracereborn, and in racemenu, all femcharacters in race choices have a penuses. But after all, Male chars in racemenu also have penuses, But their penis textures look sloppy. The penis seems to be drowned in the texture of the body.

Help me to find out whats a problem.

Spoiler

5F2fV.png

5 hours ago, jagir said:

Hi to all. I have a problem. I install SOS and Femboyracereborn, and in racemenu, all femcharacters in race choices have a penuses. But after all, Male chars in racemenu also have penuses, But their penis textures look sloppy. The penis seems to be drowned in the texture of the body.

Help me to find out whats a problem.

Hide contents

5F2fV.png

That simple...SOS loaded the Femboy SOS when you create your character (since you obvsiouly made a femboy first)

Femboy a girly males, so both male and female variant will have a dick. (the mod is about a cross-dressing boy afterall)

But if you bring the the showracemenu and change race, you will get that genital mismatch, all you have to do is go to MCM (mod configuration in the start menu) and change the player penis to smurf male penis or watever.)

6 hours ago, Bc4life said:

That simple...SOS loaded the Femboy SOS when you create your character (since you obvsiouly made a femboy first)

Femboy a girly males, so both male and female variant will have a dick. (the mod is about a cross-dressing boy afterall)

But if you bring the the showracemenu and change race, you will get that genital mismatch, all you have to do is go to MCM (mod configuration in the start menu) and change the player penis to smurf male penis or watever.)

Does'nt work. it did not help me.

Excuse me, sorry for bothering you, but um my characters body won't appear at all... They're just a floating head until I put one of the tera armors on, but only if it covers almost everything. If it doesn't cover everything, from the waist to the ankles of the character are black and looks like they're wearing pants? I don't know what went wrong... Could you help me?

2 hours ago, SluttySkyBitch69 said:

Excuse me, sorry for bothering you, but um my characters body won't appear at all... They're just a floating head until I put one of the tera armors on, but only if it covers almost everything. If it doesn't cover everything, from the waist to the ankles of the character are black and looks like they're wearing pants? I don't know what went wrong... Could you help me?

Two possible solution.

Make sure you installed the race correctly (it could be that the mesh and texture are missing.

two, open show racemenu and change race, accept,reopen showracemenu and reselect the femboy race.

14 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Two possible solution.

Make sure you installed the race correctly (it could be that the mesh and texture are missing.

two, open show racemenu and change race, accept,reopen showracemenu and reselect the femboy race.

Okay so I tried both and nothing changed? No matter what armor I put on or how many times I restart or change my race back and forth, this keeps happening??

20180215182153_1.jpg

2 hours ago, SluttySkyBitch69 said:

Okay so I tried both and nothing changed? No matter what armor I put on or how many times I restart or change my race back and forth, this keeps happening??

20180215182153_1.jpg

Femboy race as only access to the Vanilla and tera, and all the available pack to it right now.

So this is cause by a mod in-compability. Do you per chance have a mod that affect the vanilla armors?

Their level list? Stats? weight? anything that would affect those things?

21 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Femboy race as only access to the Vanilla and tera, and all the available pack to it right now.

So this is cause by a mod in-compability. Do you per chance have a mod that affect the vanilla armors?

Their level list? Stats? weight? anything that would affect those things?

OH! That makes sense, I'll remove the UNP body from my mod list and all armor mods other than tera. Thanks again!

1 hour ago, SluttySkyBitch69 said:

OH! That makes sense, I'll remove the UNP body from my mod list and all armor mods other than tera. Thanks again!

The UNP body doesn't affect anything.

Is only stats that can conflict with the mod. So something that changes how the armor works.

1 hour ago, Norli said:

How are things going?

Things have been busy, working on my RPG, was working with the musician on my RPG project, got sorta badly sick for a week and then valentine time so that use

spending a bit of time with my lil fox.

Though Im pretty sure you meant modding wise.

IA patch is almost complete all I need to do is patch in the Tribunal set and everything witll be good and dandy.

Havent touched the DD patch since last time.

15 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Things have been busy, working on my RPG, was working with the musician on my RPG project, got sorta badly sick for a week and then valentine time so that use

spending a bit of time with my lil fox.

Though Im pretty sure you meant modding wise.

IA patch is almost complete all I need to do is patch in the Tribunal set and everything witll be good and dandy.

Havent touched the DD patch since last time.

Awesome, really excited for some new armor!

4 hours ago, xxcrazybearxx said:

Thanks for all the work your doing! everything is good but nmm wont let me install tera armor pack and idk how to install manually, can you help?

Simply open the Rar file and drop the ESP file in the data folder, and the meshes for the tera femboy armor in the game femboy meshes folder.

Simply merge the Armor N outfit folder from the tera pack with the one from the race mod. (just folow the folder path and you will understand)

2 hours ago, Bc4life said:

New Big patch released for Immersive Armor by HOth : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89711

Only Available on the Nexus ! Due to respecting mod author wishes.

So go get it while is fresh, and with this another big monster down and slaughtered.....I wish I could play monster hunter world T^T

Enjoy.

If any issue is seen please let me know either there or here.

This is awesome, thank you!

9 hours ago, ceilingcatdl said:

Will there (or is there) a texture for this mod that removes the vaggie bits? Because right now without clothes they are more of a futa than a femboi

I did erase it from the texture sadly, it is a crease in the 3dmodel that has that aspect of the pussy being there.

which IDK how to remove.

4 hours ago, ALacKOfLife said:

A Selachii variation for this from Blaze69 would make me ecstatic.

A femboy shark?