1 hour ago, HopelessBeliever said:

If this is your attempt to clap back at me I'm sorry that I proved you wrong with images... You don't have to add it to the main file if you don't want to I don't really care any male could be made to look feminine you can adjust the pelvis size, torso size (well the spine), calf size, and leg size  and have them wear long hair even with SAM and SOS body Robes are very unisex .... It's up to the person and their knowledge of esthetics maybe some people are limited....

I've made several very popular mods that add new spells and npcs into the game.  I'll give some images of that too ~  with my user name on the nexus so you can verify and see the downloads and more or less understand that I know what I'm doing :smile:

The patch really wasn't for you it was to help people who want to use dlc armor be able to use their dlc armor.  I think it was halo or maybe the guy who made the shark race or the survival clothing that made the jeans and hoodie so I'm pretty aware!   I'm just disappointed that you didn't want to texture them I guess for options sake. T_T

Just simply put the patch just lets people wear armor from mods + the femboy armor D: so they can still wear whatever they want it breaks nothing. period . It doesn't break the mod or it's mission... The feminine idles are still there everything depending on which file is downloaded... So if they wear a supported armor then omg they still get to wear that armor!

Telling people to use "OUTFIT STUDIO" to change the "bodymesh" that's included with armor does make sense they can add the one your mod uses  to it. If they want their character to be able to wear a dress  with the proper body mesh they can load up creation kit and import their new femboy compatible dress and make it a plugin file for their own use and to distribute as they see fit.

I dont care about you being a modder..like honnestly. (what the heck mean clap at u)

And the screen you show showcases the gap and seams (look at wrist)... which people dont want (for obvious reason)

There looking feminine and then wearing female clothes...crossdressing. (seriously this what you need to understand, femboy and crossdressing)

Also dlc armor are supported (but im guessing you mean Mod armor in this scenario) (jeans yea shark race guy, and why would i retexture them? I actually love how they look <.<)

And changing it the armor path will technically break stuff (the converted armor wont work anymore they would be using the vanilla vanilla armor male on male armor, and female equivalent to the famale equivalent) that why you getting the gap.

So reason to not us ethe patch :

1-Create gap and seam issues.

2-bodymismatch between the body and armor

3- removes crossdressing

I know the patch isnt for me *shakes head

But there issues that comes with it that you cannot deny, a patch is meant to fix an issues, not make new one :confused:

Edit: also to answer the people can make plugin, not to leave it ignored, not everyone knows how to mod and create plugins , some do that fine but not eveyone.

edit 2: since you edit your previous comment so ill reply to what you added :

Spoiler

If this is your attempt at a clap-back I'm sorry that I proved you wrong with images... lol and are you trying to  insult my intelligence by defining femboy to me ... Bruh, I am a gay man my people invited femboys. So shut that down.

So am I (no sure if your trying to call me homophobic there...but am also gay and im actually a femboy crossdress and all), but you mentionned who care about boobs popping up...femboy...Make the math

------------

You don't have to add it to the main file if you don't want to I don't really care... And FYI any male could be made to look feminine you can adjust the pelvis size, torso size (well the spine), calf size, and leg size  and have them wear long hair even with SAM and SOS bodies. (It's called UNP texture blender and Normal Maps!) also Robes are very unisex .... It's up to the person and their knowledge of esthetics....

Not everyone want to wear robes.

--------

The feminine idles are still there everything depending on which file is downloaded... So if they wear a supported armor then they still get to wear that armor! And not to mention you can always attach the schlong to the female counterpart and download any of the PSB Armor replacers and shrink those boobies down to the size they want! 

The mod is for people to play as a femboy and be called boy and be considered male by the game, some mod changes depending on the player gender.

--------------

I don't really care if you support it or not... I was trying to help and hopefully others will have some use of the file and see that even if you personally don't.... I didn't expect for you to  downplay that and  trash it in the forums.

Not thrashing it or downplaying it, I'm actually putting a spotlight on the issue that the patch makes,simple as that. Take it as you will.

Im not one to use soft and gentle words, I'm blunt and straightfoward.

------------

My mods are very trans friendly if that makes sense so many of the female armors and hairs that I've added are unisex, so you're not the only one to think "why can't boys wear girls armors, or why aren't female hairs also available to males, or how do I make males look more like women in skyrim or use female bodies" I just didn't make an entire mod about it and I appreciate you doing so and I wanted to take less stress off of you by creating the patch and sharing it :smile:

Never said I was the only one,hell the reason this mod was create was for people who wanted such a thing, and I gave them an outlet.

I appreciate that you want "to take stress off" but like I mentioned in your PM, patch will make the femboy wear all armor but at the cost of serious gap ,seams, removing crossdressing.If you want to help, im looking for people to actually help at making patch for armor mods create custom AA and patching them inside the armors themselves.

New medium sized update?...maybe?

Update 1.2.1 s is release, a femboy follower can be found in Dawnstar INN, walking about, a simple follower for now.

May look into making him a develop follower, but I'll keep it simple for now for simplicty sake.

2- Realeased a WIP of the DDA,DDX,DDi pack, the patch doenst support all of the assets just yet,it supports...maybe about 40% of things right So expect missing assets if you install it, that will of course be update in future update.

Hope you guys enjoy.

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 11:50 PM, Bc4life said:

Update 1.2.1 s is release, a femboy follower can be found in Dawnstar INN, walking about, a simple follower for now.

May look into making him a develop follower, but I'll keep it simple for now for simplicty sake.

2- Realeased a WIP of the DDA,DDX,DDi pack, the patch doenst support all of the assets just yet,it supports...maybe about 40% of things right So expect missing assets if you install it, that will of course be update in future update.

Hope you guys enjoy.

HELL YEAH LET THE BDSM BEGIN!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, salokcin1 said:

hopeless sneezer go away you is not welcome here!!! this mod is fine as is, even if I do have another preference, so leave the author alone and go make your own mod to focking patronize.

Now now XD

There no need for that, he might have good intention, but the way he doing isn't what I approve nor do I think is good.

Though still find it funny...because of some of the stuff he said.

3 hours ago, salokcin1 said:

HELL YEAH LET THE BDSM BEGIN!!!!!!!

Yup : 3

But like Ive said not everything is in yet, also finally was able to reach Immersive armor mod author, so maybe I can get an answer soon.

Excited for the IA patch. I wonder, do you have the patch ready or are you gonna start as soon as permission is granted?

Either way, hope the author allows it!

I hope you’ve checked with the other armors I suggested.

1 hour ago, Volti said:

Excited for the IA patch. I wonder, do you have the patch ready or are you gonna start as soon as permission is granted?

Either way, hope the author allows it!

I hope you’ve checked with the other armors I suggested.

I will be starting once I get his approval. (if he does give it)

I look into them (to see how they look), havent start converting any of them yet,  working on my own stuff here, so I cant just focus 100% on this mod.

On 1/22/2018 at 3:50 AM, Bc4life said:

Hope you guys enjoy.

Nice! Glad to see these updates coming!

I have a sorta ongoing problem that irritates me a lot and not sure whether this because of a lighting mod or something similar or whatnot but when my character is facing at something bright his eyes look weird? Though when facing something that’s not too bright his eyes look fine? I’ll show a screenshot soon but was wondering if anyone’s familiar with this problem?

4 hours ago, Volti said:

I have a sorta ongoing problem that irritates me a lot and not sure whether this because of a lighting mod or something similar or whatnot but when my character is facing at something bright his eyes look weird? Though when facing something that’s not too bright his eyes look fine? I’ll show a screenshot soon but was wondering if anyone’s familiar with this problem?

Weird how?

Update!:

Ive received approval from the mod author of Immersive armor to do conversion of the armors for the femboy.

There is only one stipulation, the patch is only to be made available via the nexus and not LL. So if you do not have a nexus account....now the time to make one.

Until Then ...Ill be working to release a patch once I can.

Thank you for your time and patience.

1 hour ago, Bc4life said:

Update!:

Ive received approval from the mod author of Immersive armor to do conversion of the armors for the femboy.

There is only one stipulation, the patch is only to be made available via the nexus and not LL. So if you do not have a nexus account....now the time to make one.

:smiley:

7 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Update!:

I'm excited!

Small Update : Progress of Immersive armor patch

6-7 (give or take) set of armor are converter and working in game. (out of 60)

Bandanas also (not really part of a set)

But the biggest part, all shields have been patched for the femboy race (meaning all 400 of them)

Patch has no targeted release date.

Thank you for your time.

On 1/29/2018 at 8:15 PM, Bc4life said:

Small Update : Progress of Immersive armor patch

6-7 (give or take) set of armor are converter and working in game. (out of 60)

Bandanas also (not really part of a set)

But the biggest part, all shields have been patched for the femboy race (meaning all 400 of them)

Patch has no targeted release date.

Thank you for your time.

Cool. So for the time being the plan is to work on DD and Immersive Armor?

44 minutes ago, Grom424 said:

Cool. So for the time being the plan is to work on DD and Immersive Armor?

Yes, after that I will taking a haitus.

Just actually play skyrim for once (and just worry bout my RPG in teh making) . Havent touched it once since I started modding.

Since the other planned armor mods author haven't answered my request or some completely refusing due to not

supporting gay oriented mod, due to their believes. So I decided to not push further for those.

Out of curiosity which Parts of Cursed Loot are you going to be working on to work with this mod? The author of that mod has stated that they won't ever add support for males themselves which is saddening. The DD for Him patch/mod fills some of that problem but even that doesn't seem to quite work correctly with this mod yet.

My friend showed me this mod and I have to say it looks miles better than the janky bodyslide edits I had a while back and I can't wait to start a new character with all these fun new mods.