Texture issues/mess

Yes i'm still a noob at modding sadly, but i need your help guys to solve these problems.

These problems are realted to the bodys of the characters (both pc and npc) and i don't know what is going on. (one pic. is a statue in the abandoned prison cell) (the devious devices (belt cufs etc. are not vivible in the third pic.)

I still haven't installd all the mods that i want to install yet. 

post-567319-0-48830400-1509280201_thumb.jpg

post-567319-0-42794100-1509280203_thumb.jpg

post-567319-0-15347800-1509280205_thumb.jpg

post-567319-0-47029900-1509280207_thumb.jpg

post-567319-0-44225700-1509280208_thumb.jpg

post-567319-0-21101000-1509280335_thumb.jpg

I'll number them as below, and list out when I think might be up with them:

1. Cage/Yoke Facing left - invisible meshes can be caused by a number of symptoms - but the most common is that they are being worn (check inventory to confirm) but not visible because they are disabled while wearing certain other devices.  Check Devious Devices MCM for this.  You will see some options about which mod slots are hidden when something in another slot is worn (like a corset, which is a body slot item covering up arm binders)
  2. Cage/Yoke Facing right - see #1
  3. Collar Facing camera - see #1
  4. Wrestling - Looks like HDT and/or NIScaling issues - I've seen this before, can't remember if it was a mod conflict or improper install - check mod page for info on this one.
  5. Blue Statue - missing texture, check mod page if anyone else has had the issue and how to resolve.  If not, check your install, ensuring that all files are in correct places.  If not that, check NIF itself with NIFSkope, to find the appropriate texture file name/path - check to see that it exists in the correct place on your mod setup
  6. Diaper - Bodyslide issue, mesh does not fit the body, resolve in BodySlide for your chosen body set

Stretching while having sex is a skeleton issue. If you are using SOS reinstall it and then reinstall XPMSE next if you are using it and let it overwrite the SOS skeleton. If you look at the 2nd screenshot you can see the skeleton issue there as well. Boobs from side view are flat/flatter then the view from the front.

Stretching while having sex is a skeleton issue. If you are using SOS reinstall it and then reinstall XPMSE next if you are using it and let it overwrite the SOS skeleton. If you look at the 2nd screenshot you can see the skeleton issue there as well. Boobs from side view are flat/flatter then the view from the front.

I'VE reinstalled those amd the problem was the ainmated pussy mod. As for the rest, i don't know 

what did i intalled wrong with the diaper mod and neither don't know hot to use slots properly...

I'll number them as below, and list out when I think might be up with them:

1. Cage/Yoke Facing left - invisible meshes can be caused by a number of symptoms - but the most common is that they are being worn (check inventory to confirm) but not visible because they are disabled while wearing certain other devices.  Check Devious Devices MCM for this.  You will see some options about which mod slots are hidden when something in another slot is worn (like a corset, which is a body slot item covering up arm binders)
  2. Cage/Yoke Facing right - see #1
  3. Collar Facing camera - see #1
  4. Wrestling - Looks like HDT and/or NIScaling issues - I've seen this before, can't remember if it was a mod conflict or improper install - check mod page for info on this one.
  5. Blue Statue - missing texture, check mod page if anyone else has had the issue and how to resolve.  If not, check your install, ensuring that all files are in correct places.  If not that, check NIF itself with NIFSkope, to find the appropriate texture file name/path - check to see that it exists in the correct place on your mod setup
  6. Diaper - Bodyslide issue, mesh does not fit the body, resolve in BodySlide for your chosen body set

I solved #3.problem. I still don't know how to use slots "properly" and as for #5. How can i do that? Also, i'm a bit confuse with the diaper mod still. I used the butt scalling factor and it's kinda fixes the "diaper lover's skyrim" diaper but not the "pee and fart" diaper.

For #5 (missing texture) it is almost assuredly NOT an issue with said Mod, or folks would be complaining about it, and author would be posting a quick fix.  Rather it is likely, that the textures are installed to the wrong location (or not at all).

If you would like to know a bit about how it all works... see the screenshot.  This is view of TESVEdit (background) showing a similar statue from a mod called Sanguine's Debauchery.  I've also go NifSkope (foreground) showing the statue with Sanguine sitting, and 3 girls "tending" to him.  The highlights the files from both programs, and the value for a particular texture - this one happens to be for the chair.  So we can see that "stone.dds" and "stone_n.dds" should be in the folder:  '..\Data\Textures\_sd_\shrine\'

In fact, these folders/files will not be visible for this mod, as Sanguine's Debauchery packages it's assets into a BSA, which is basically the game engine's version of zip file.

Don't let that example confuse you - it's a lot to take in.  Check your mod, that adds that statue, and make sure you have installed the files correctly and/or that the BSA file exists in the ../Data/ folder, if applicable.

post-1127916-0-92099400-1509742229_thumb.png

For #5 (missing texture) it is almost assuredly NOT an issue with said Mod, or folks would be complaining about it, and author would be posting a quick fix.  Rather it is likely, that the textures are installed to the wrong location (or not at all).

If you would like to know a bit about how it all works... see the screenshot.  This is view of TESVEdit (background) showing a similar statue from a mod called Sanguine's Debauchery.  I've also go NifSkope (foreground) showing the statue with Sanguine sitting, and 3 girls "tending" to him.  The highlights the files from both programs, and the value for a particular texture - this one happens to be for the chair.  So we can see that "stone.dds" and "stone_n.dds" should be in the folder:  '..\Data\Textures\_sd_\shrine\'

In fact, these folders/files will not be visible for this mod, as Sanguine's Debauchery packages it's assets into a BSA, which is basically the game engine's version of zip file.

Don't let that example confuse you - it's a lot to take in.  Check your mod, that adds that statue, and make sure you have installed the files correctly and/or that the BSA file exists in the ../Data/ folder, if applicable.

attachicon.gifTESV_edit_nifskope_texture.png

Well, the statue is my least roblem right now but thanks for the advice anyways. I have more troubles with the #1 and #6

For #6 (diaper) the character's body mesh is too large for the clothing mesh it is wearing, so there is clipping coming through.  In other words, the ass is protruding through the diaper.  This can easily be resolve in BodySlide (whether you are using CBBE or UNP body).  You tagged this post with CBBE, so I'll assume you're using the DLSkyrim1.5 CBBE version (parts 1 & 2).  See below on how to resolve in BodySlide:

Quick and dirty method:

Pic 1 - open up the mesh in BodySlide's Outfit studio, load your body reference...  See that the butt doesn't quite fit the mesh

post-1127916-0-40200800-1509753439_thumb.png

Pic 2 - use the highlighted "increase mesh" brush to paint the mesh larger.  This has the effect of expanding the actual mesh, past the clipping

post-1127916-0-02034300-1509753444_thumb.png

I can't seem to find a Bodyslide set for this mod, so not sure if one exists yet.  In the support post for Diaper Lover's they talk as recently as September about a BS pack, but it doesn't look like it has been made public yet.

For #6 (diaper) the character's body mesh is too large for the clothing mesh it is wearing, so there is clipping coming through.  In other words, the ass is protruding through the diaper.  This can easily be resolve in BodySlide (whether you are using CBBE or UNP body).  You tagged this post with CBBE, so I'll assume you're using the DLSkyrim1.5 CBBE version (parts 1 & 2).  See below on how to resolve in BodySlide:

Quick and dirty method:

Pic 1 - open up the mesh in BodySlide's Outfit studio, load your body reference...  See that the butt doesn't quite fit the mesh

attachicon.gifbodyslide_1.png

Pic 2 - use the highlighted "increase mesh" brush to paint the mesh larger.  This has the effect of expanding the actual mesh, past the clipping

attachicon.gifbodyslide_2.png

I can't seem to find a Bodyslide set for this mod, so not sure if one exists yet.  In the support post for Diaper Lover's they talk as recently as September about a BS pack, but it doesn't look like it has been made public yet.

I can't run bodyslide for some reason. it give the failed to load setup.xrc file message  :dodgy:

Quick and dirty method:

attachicon.gifbodyslide_1.png

attachicon.gifbodyslide_2.png

Oh w8, nevermind. I've managed to open it. But how can i open the diaper mesh like that you showed on your previus pictures?

Because when i select the the cloth diaper and select CBBE Curvy then click on outfit studio it shows nothing. 

Archived