Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

1 hour ago, Don't Mind Me said:

Question: How difficult would it be to separate the animations of the Hound from the Master? The reason I ask is that if it can be accomplished, the Hound animation by itself could easily be turned into a replacement for the "Rabid Dog" enemies. They are one of the few enemy types that haven't received a NSFW skin yet, and this could easily fit that bill. You could also do a simple palette swap to replace the white of the Hound's eyes with black or red to make the Hound look more "evil" for the enemy version.

technically, it is easy; just output the sprites you require along with their .atlas and .skel files; rename as necessary, although what I recommend would be to make a new sprite from the original, something like copying and pasting the houndmaster's attack with the enemy's attack, the .combat and .defend sprites are fine to change as they are. Then you just remove the human part and a few more tweaks and voila ...

I personally like the original design of the rabid dog

13 hours ago, Dan _ said:

technically, it is easy; just output the sprites you require along with their .atlas and .skel files; rename as necessary, although what I recommend would be to make a new sprite from the original, something like copying and pasting the houndmaster's attack with the enemy's attack, the .combat and .defend sprites are fine to change as they are. Then you just remove the human part and a few more tweaks and voila ...

I personally like the original design of the rabid dog

rabid_dog.rar

(Damn, I ended up doing it :/)

I actually have a somewhat similar question. The ectoplasm enemies have had a slime girl mod for a while now (with several variants), but I have never managed to find one for the larger ectoplasms. If one doesn't exist, I was wondering if it was at all possible to take the pregnant version of the slime girl mod, enlarge it a bit, and somehow make that work for the large ectoplasm?

22 hours ago, KotBasil said:

More background edits! 3 weald, 1 cove and 1 warrens, I didn't have time to check these in-game, so feel free to tell me if anything is wonky.

Teaser:

Reveal hidden contents

warrens.corridor_wall_02b.png.a212ddc1cd2c7f95b86ce6d56ede4855.png

I attached an archive to the post, or you can find them, together with all my other edits, on Mega.

DD_backs_5.rar 3.68 MB · 153 downloads

Could you tell which artist is used in warrens.room_wall.ghetto_a.png ?

On 7/31/2020 at 9:01 AM, Anonmon said:

I actually have a somewhat similar question. The ectoplasm enemies have had a slime girl mod for a while now (with several variants), but I have never managed to find one for the larger ectoplasms. If one doesn't exist, I was wondering if it was at all possible to take the pregnant version of the slime girl mod, enlarge it a bit, and somehow make that work for the large ectoplasm?

Done both. Change color for make it look like corpse sprite. Corpse sprite color cannot be changed so i make it look similar.

Slime.zip

Thank you very much. That's another one off the list.

Almost have a monster girl skin for every enemy. As far as I know, these are the only non-boss enemies that don't have monster girls mods yet:

bloated corpse
brigand hunter (during Vvulf raid only)
brigand raider (during Vvulf raid only)
crone
fishman crabby
gargoyle
ghoul
jellyfish
maggot
snail urchen
unclean giant
[all crimson court enemies]

If any skins exist for any of the above, can someone point me in the right direction?

1 hour ago, Anonmon said:

Thank you very much. That's another one off the list.

Almost have a monster girl skin for every enemy. As far as I know, these are the only non-boss enemies that don't have monster girls mods yet:

bloated corpse
brigand hunter (during Vvulf raid only)
brigand raider (during Vvulf raid only)
crone
fishman crabby
gargoyle
ghoul
jellyfish
maggot
snail urchen
unclean giant
[all crimson court enemies]

If any skins exist for any of the above, can someone point me in the right direction?

StalinTheStallion/Hersir's upcoming mod includes a skin for a couple of the monsters you listed. Keep on eye out for his Myconidae 2.

6 hours ago, No Esc Button said:

Nice job on that one. it works really well. the only nitpick i have(which is really minor, honestly) is that there are little floating bits of models above each rabid dog. Is there anyway to tweak that myself? or would it be possible to request that change?

I corrected it, it was an attempt to remove the clipping, now it will be seen a little more...

anim.rar