Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

2 hours ago, Atnoz said:

Hey guys, can someone help me out and get me clean copy of the arbalest file. I accidentally over wrote my backup while modding and i know i can use steam to do a file verify and get a new copy but i dont what it to fix every thing i've done so far, so if some someone could help me out it would be much appreciated.

Thanks  

Here you go

arbalest.zip

3 hours ago, Dan _ said:

I will be supportive and share my collection of modified enemies, create a basic modpack and also contain some extras.
Download, put it in the mods folder and in your mods list, try to give it the highest possible priority.
Contains replacements for enemies (not bosses) and other mods that modify the gameplay, especially / specific for the bloodmoon difficulty, which is what I usually play with and recommend it.

Obviously it also has changes made by me.

as usual, I'll delete this post in a few days

install this before:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1723605613

MODPACK - MONSTERS + extras by Dan.rar 72.78 MB · 60 downloads

thanks bud

9 hours ago, Dan _ said:

I will be supportive and share my collection of modified enemies, create a basic modpack and also contain some extras.
Download, put it in the mods folder and in your mods list, try to give it the highest possible priority.
Contains replacements for enemies (not bosses) and other mods that modify the gameplay, especially / specific for the bloodmoon difficulty, which is what I usually play with and recommend it.

Obviously it also has changes made by me.

as usual, I'll delete this post in a few days

install this before:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1723605613

MODPACK - MONSTERS + extras by Dan.rar 72.78 MB · 162 downloads

Thanks Dan, I install almost all of my mods manually but it was a pleasure going through the monsters finding a few that I missed (Hersir's creatures omg!)

1 hour ago, Taikouchi said:

Thanks Dan, I install almost all of my mods manually but it was a pleasure going through the monsters finding a few that I missed (Hersir's creatures omg!)

mmm, I'm not sure but I think it can cause some glitches if you install my modpack manually; just unzip it in the mods folder that comes by default in the game and activate it in your list of modifications within the game

Anyone know where these are from? These screenshots are from this page: https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1054?tab=posts&BH=0

People have asked, but all the guy did in his response was give links to all the Patreon pages. I've already been a patron of all of them for quite some time, and I've never seen these before. Considering I have ten gigabytes of this shit sitting on my D drive, I would like to think that's saying quite a lot. Hell, I localized the Drowner myself.

1054-1596424075-1927326183.png.388b5da623aa6bf514e19788818ac73d.png

1054-1596424372-1012935816.png.70147a7a806c86dfac5e8491a8c82949.png

I've seen the Harlot edit before, and I'm pretty sure it's the one recently finished by Dan, but I've been too occupied to get the game to run, so I can't see it in combat to make sure.

The green ones look like they were almost certainly edits done by the same person. I want to think they're also the person who did the edit below, but it doesn't look quite the same, so I'm not sure.
 |
V

On 6/19/2020 at 9:38 AM, brucerock0730 said:

OK, the following compressed package is the jester's skin. She also has two versions of nudity and no nudity, and I think the avatar of this skin is cute.

jester two skin.zipFetching info...

1 hour ago, sodacan said:

¿Alguien sabe de dónde son estos? Estas capturas de pantalla son de esta página: https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1054?tab=posts&BH=0 La

gente ha preguntado, pero todo lo que hizo el tipo en su respuesta fue dar enlaces a todas las páginas de Patreon. Ya soy patrón de todos ellos desde hace bastante tiempo, y nunca los había visto antes. Teniendo en cuenta que tengo diez gigabytes de esta mierda en mi disco D, me gustaría pensar que eso dice mucho. Diablos, localiza la Ahogadora mismo .

1054-1596424075-1927326183.png.388b5da623aa6bf514e19788818ac73d.png

1054-1596424372-1012935816.png.70147a7a806c86dfac5e8491a8c82949.png

He visto la edición de Harlot antes, y estoy bastante seguro de que es la que Dan terminó recientemente, pero he estado demasiado ocupado para que el juego se ejecute, así que no puedo verlo en combate para asegurarme.

Los verdes parecen casi con certeza que fueron ediciones realizadas por la misma persona. Quiero pensar que también es la persona que hizo la edición a continuación, pero no se ve exactamente igual, así que no estoy seguro.
 |
V

esa es mi cuenta en nexus :v

casi todos esos los estoy dando gratis en mi otra pagina de Loverslab (los autores de los que resaltas son Yakou, Hersir, KairosZX, algunas ediciones por Wizard) si vez cambios extras los he realizado yo personalmente.  

Hey gaiz. Just a teensy tiny request here.

I used to have different color palettes of JEF's Crusader skin and nude JEF Vestal skin without piercings. I also used to have a Highwayman skin that had a green hood and Man-At-Arms skins that had a helmet.

Does anyone here have these skins? Can you help a brother out?

2 hours ago, Dan _ said:

esa es mi cuenta en nexus :v

casi todos esos los estoy dando gratis en mi otra pagina de Loverslab (los autores de los que resaltas son Yakou, Hersir, KairosZX, algunas ediciones por Wizard) si vez cambios extras los he realizado yo personalmente.  

I also checked there before I wrote this. None of them are there. There were one or two things I haven't seen before, but none of these. I haven't heard of Yakou or KairouZX, but I can find them.

EDIT: Well, I missed a couple. But the Drowner isn't there, or the Fuselier.

1 hour ago, sodacan said:

I also checked there before I wrote this. None of them are there. There were one or two things I haven't seen before, but none of these. I haven't heard of Yakou or KairouZX, but I can find them.

EDIT: Well, I missed a couple. But the Drowner isn't there, or the Fuselier.

I shared them a long time ago, I can pass them by private, send me a message with the ones you lack

36 minutes ago, Rapidreverse said:

His patreon prices are too high imo but his art is pretty nice.

You can DL all his released mods for the $3 tier... that doesn't seem that pricey.

He does have $10 and $50 tiers but those appear to just have behind the scenes stuff and beta access to unreleased stuff. 

FYI for that lilith Class if you know how to use a photo editor it looks like you can easily just remove the dress and you well have the NSFW ver.

There are two sprite files wheres its not possible to remove the dress unless you know what your doing  i wouldn't recommend  doing what i just mentioned.

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

You can DL all his released mods for the $3 tier... that doesn't seem that pricey.

He does have $10 and $50 tiers but those appear to just have behind the scenes stuff and beta access to unreleased stuff. 

Right, it's the $10 and $50 that I'm talking about. Other DD creators do "early access" for half that and a $50 tier for nothing/being able to talk to him is ridiculous. I'll be glad to change my opinion in the future if he starts pumping out good mods, but for now the higher tiers aren't worth my money.

On 8/7/2020 at 12:01 PM, jefuty said:

Some ideas about the background
The preliminary background story of the cave:

Mermaid: human body, fish tail
   Murloc: fish or octopus head, human body + other characteristics

Originally this area was the territory of mermaid,
   Cthulhu transformed various marine animals into ugly but powerful murloc,
   Then the murlocs occupied this area.
   In the scene there are ancient statues built by mermaid and tentacles carved by murloc.

The huge mermaid princess (similar to the white star of One Piece?) was imprisoned in the depths of the cave,
   Guarded by many murlocs.

20200807230504.jpg.653aa3d8b5932675a2e882b7ae363696.jpg
   The mermaid warriors kept attacking here, but basically they were just killed easily by the murlocs.

Their bodies were hung in various places in the cave to intimidate intruders.

20200807230455.jpg.b98ebedb51364d5d667e88f913597999.jpg

Human (players) adventure teams sometimes invade here, looking for lost treasures.

(Because there is already a sewer, a dungeon suitable for painting and slaughtering humans,
  So I think, the cave is set as a place of conflict between mermaid and murloc?
  As for the siren boss, she was a monster that was transformed by the fusion of the power of the evil god and the anglerfish,
  She is not a mermaid, but she can use spells to temporarily become like a mermaid)
(The mermaid skin I set is similar to human color)
 (The giant mermaid princess, I’m not sure if others like it?)

Then there are some other ideas about the background,

--Normal level (shown in the background are basically corpses that cannot be rescued, and those that can be saved will be made into interactive objects)

Courtyard: A naked angel statue, a woman who was tied up with a wrist or throat bleeding?
Caverns: Mermaid soldiers who were killed by all kinds of slaying, and mermaid who were tied up and used as venting tools or food for murlocs
      Mermaid captives were collectively hung up in the production room where the little murlocs were pregnant.
Relics: female corpses on the experimental platform, female corpses on the torture platform, women petrified by gargoyles,
      Broken paintings and flags
Farm: Farm women enclosed in crystals, female nude "Essence of Flame" wandering around and having fun

Towns: The female corpses who have been raped, their lower bodies are all white, and the female corpses are nailed to the wall and hung on poles.
Sewers: female corpses that were cut open and hung like pork, and fragments of corpses floating in the sewage on the ground,
        Mutilated female body (used as food)
Wilderness: a naked female who is fused with a tree (sap flowing out), a crude sacrifice of a female body tied to a wooden shelf
Dark dungeon: female adventurer who has been melted into flesh and blood

--hardcore level (a bit scary...?)

Courtyard: a girl's body cut into pieces, a banquet
      A woman who has been immersed in flesh and blood (aristocratic woman who has not become a vampire)
Cavern: The altar where the mermaid cuts into pieces and sacrifices? , The place where the mermaid carcass is stacked, the butcher knife for cutting the mermaid carcass
Relics: Half-zombie experiment, dissecting human body, making zombie utensils
Farm: No idea
Town: No idea
Sewer: rows of female human pregnant women fused with flesh and blood (will they give birth to piglets?),
        Various rough tools for expanding the female body
Wilderness: Humans cut into pieces to worship the evil god
Dark dungeon: various petri dishes to cultivate human beings that merge with monsters (those enhanced cultists are successful products)

--Some weird ideas...
Courtyard: Women whose belly is extremely large and alienated into a honeycomb (other parts are normal)

Additional background related ideas in the future

Wilderness: spider queen boss, spider lair. Seedbed women bound by spider silk (belly sizes vary)

These are some current ideas and future plans,
Do you have any thoughts on this?
Do you like or dislike a certain part?
Welcome to tell me your opinion!

Guro is a yes from me.

Here are some background edits that I made in my free time. All images used are from the artist Kurohime.

Guro warning: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15WueF3lWUR8hQF7OK5rKIixSHQbGR2MW?usp=sharing