Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

7 hours ago, Peruse said:

Does anyone have any favorite lewd skins that still fit the darkest dungeon art aesthetic?

That's a tall ask, ain't it...

Anaertailin's early work jumps to mind, specifically, their Warrens monsters. Sadly, the bosses of those aren't included in the steam packs... but they are here.

swine_prince_anaertailin.rar

swine_piglet_anaertailin.rar

Stalin the Stallion's Monsters are pretty on-brand, that covers the Wield, Cove, CoM, and CC. That's Nexus, I don't know if the cove pack is on steam... it probably is.

Dookie made a delicious vanilla-styled Curio pack, Nexus again. Their Town Mod is a bit more out there, but still acceptably in-style.

Some of Alcor's stuff... can... be considered on-brand.

Kotbasil's trinkets... kind of? Maybe? ...Probably.

On 12/9/2022 at 10:40 PM, SparklySnuggly said:

Fantastic news - Xelsword has released his stunningly gorgeous Musketeer!

Now he's gonna be taking a break until after Christmas, and then he's promised to start working on the Arbalest - the very last DD hero!

Here's her old sketch, I'm sure it's gonna be tweaked by Xelsword:

arbalest.png

I will wait for this. It's nice to have a pack with all reskinned heroes that are made in one style. Xelsword's style is quite interesting and funny.
Unfortunately, I haven't found any other sexy skin for Arbalest that could save her initial look.

13 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

That's a tall ask, ain't it...

Anaertailin's early work jumps to mind, specifically, their Warrens monsters. Sadly, the bosses of those aren't included in the steam packs... but they are here.

swine_prince_anaertailin.rar 7.32 MB · 5,860 downloads

swine_piglet_anaertailin.rar 821.79 kB · 3,883 downloads

Stalin the Stallion's Monsters are pretty on-brand, that covers the Wield, Cove, CoM, and CC. That's Nexus, I don't know if the cove pack is on steam... it probably is.

Dookie made a delicious vanilla-styled Curio pack, Nexus again. Their Town Mod is a bit more out there, but still acceptably in-style.

Some of Alcor's stuff... can... be considered on-brand.

Kotbasil's trinkets... kind of? Maybe? ...Probably.

Thank you for the recommendations! it looks like people sticking with the original grungy style is pretty rare so I appreciate it ❤️

On 11/22/2022 at 5:22 PM, JommJohnson said:

I am not bashing the rest of the animation, just commenting on that particular aspect, I just felt compared to some of his prior work the jiggle was quite strong.

Though, I would like to see the Crusader (and a few others) receive a small revamp, a more exposed version of her has a lot of potential though I understand Xel has a lot to work on first. I tried doing it myself a Crusader edit long time ago but without knowing how to edit skins in Darkest Dungeon to understand how they would fit with one another its quite difficult to edit each part together.

Screenshot_178.png

Love the concept and your execution of it, though. I'm a big fan of Xelsword's skins in general but I'm also now very much sold on your concept and execution too!

On 12/30/2022 at 4:58 AM, Criken said:

Hey, dug up my old account just to ask, but I noticed in the screenshot of that one mod bundle you asked to be removed has a bird anthro version of the Plague Doctor, is that one currently Patreon only? I've been a fan of anthro skins your friend made for the Xelsword stuff but never saw the bird Plague Doctor anywhere on the steam workshop.

On 12/30/2022 at 5:19 AM, gioban44 said:

You can get it on their website (at least I hope it is): https://simplestacc0.wixsite.com/twtdd/releases you have the Raven plague doctor on it

Both that skin and that website are from quite a bit ago. The skin was never meant to be released actually; the artist was never quite happy with it. I'm sure he'll return to it someday. The website was made and maintained by someone who no longer works with us and should have been taken down a while ago. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

10 hours ago, Soft_Scales said:

Both that skin and that website are from quite a bit ago. The skin was never meant to be released actually; the artist was never quite happy with it. I'm sure he'll return to it someday. The website was made and maintained by someone who no longer works with us and should have been taken down a while ago. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Oh sorry I didn't know about that.

Good luck with that!

On 1/2/2023 at 3:24 PM, Morizel said:

Is there any erotic skin replacer for Arbalest class, like the same as Xelsword does? I know that Xelsword is working on its own version. But is there any alternative?

You have the one from niur: https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/876

Or this one on the workshop from Hazu: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2614658199&searchtext=arbalest

- this is google translate -

I downloaded christmas-abomination on page 137
But the picture seen in the game is broken
Her body appears to be composed in an incorrect arrangement
Does anyone know how?

It's so hard to find a good looking skin for abomination?

4 hours ago, Sosa Yang said:

- this is google translate -

I downloaded christmas-abomination on page 137
But the picture seen in the game is broken
Her body appears to be composed in an incorrect arrangement
Does anyone know how?

It's so hard to find a good looking skin for abomination?

That skin has a custom skeleton, and something you have is overwriting that skeleton.

Be it another skin or a mod enforcing the default skeleton, there is a conflict.

Find the other abomination skin and disable it.

21 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

That skin has a custom skeleton, and something you have is overwriting that skeleton.

Be it another skin or a mod enforcing the default skeleton, there is a conflict.

Find the other abomination skin and disable it.

Thank you for your reply
but i have disabled all mods
leaving only christmas-abomination
Her body is still broken

Can someone help me, i play modded dd on switch. So i have lost my custom mod pack with which i played a year ago, so i made a new one from scratch with a couple new mods added and a bunch more dangeon layouts, town changes and monster skins added. It crashed as expected, but only while going into dungeons, so i tried with less and less mods(which is much more difficult on switch since it requires to merge every mod into one) until i completely removed any dungeon and monster mods - it worked but there is another crash now whenever i try to use items on curios(except the shovel for some reason) i don't know what mod is conflicting now so i gave up and came here for advise. Here is latest crush report and crush screenshot that atmosphere does automaticly(this is a fresh save with only the tutorial done prior to modding)01672926071_01008f1008da6000.log01672926071_01008f1008da6000.jpg.6b08b9a395994e707958b302ae455462.jpg

8 hours ago, Watapon said:

Anyone got xelsword's guild npc replacer? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

guild.character.png

Would be surprised if you would ^^ , a s far as i know it's only the concept art until now. He released Abbey, Blacksmith, Caretaker, Sanitarium, Survivalist and Tavern until now, then got back to the heroes replacer