Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

On 9/27/2022 at 4:37 AM, Fasterflight225 said:

Regarding the Hellhound Flagellant, Minotaur MAA, Antiquarian Fox Demon, GR and Jester Hyena, and Axolotl Urchin skins on this page, it's a bit disingenuous of Nora not to mention that she really did not make any significant contributions to those projects. All the "original" art edits for those mods were done by the other person on all those workshop pages, MegaSmitten.

Edited by Soft_Scales
1 hour ago, Dinico said:

Am I missing something?

Is this just ego stroking or how are you supposed to use xel artworks?

If you're talking about the current ones being posted of enemies, hes in the process of making concept art for all of them so he can have something to refer to when he will work on them. ATM hes taking a break and then will resume Musketeer and once all the classes are done he to what I presume will continue on making the enemies.

Is there an overhaul or series of mods good for a heavily non-consensual playthrough? Something that changes all the heroes to female but doesn't make them into glorified sex workers, so they are trying to defeat the enemy while not getting themselves raped? 

Preferably without pregnancy and definitely without futa.

On 9/30/2022 at 12:12 AM, Shioritsu said:

If you're talking about the current ones being posted of enemies, hes in the process of making concept art for all of them so he can have something to refer to when he will work on them. ATM hes taking a break and then will resume Musketeer and once all the classes are done he to what I presume will continue on making the enemies.

Ah I see, I certainly like the ideas and takes it just seemed like the concepts were made so others could work with them or the like

Does anyone else have the issue where the trinkets from Deovolente mods will crash the game when they show up in missions as rewards/in the trinket vendor? (I assume they would also crash if they were somehow in my inventory) I've had my game crash when I select missions/open the trinket vendor, but after deleting the trinket folder from the octopus/mesmer/warlock class the quest loads without problem and without a trinket as a reward which how I narrowed it down to where the error is.

Damn! The new Xelsword's monster concepts are phenomenal! Especially Heart of Darkness.
For the Ancestor though I prefer the previous iteration, where she had the hips and legs a little slimmer.
Don't get me wrong, I love the exaggerated proportions of this type of art, but sometimes is a little to much for my taste. I prefer the old one better for this character.
Picture for reference: Old one to the left
756595133_TheAncestor0OLD.png.e04b54929ae43b55190681ed44f16459.png1385842595_TheAncestor1.png.aaa93d2a79ee65b231aaa1777802e80a.png

But this are trifles.
Now I'm super Hyped for the musketeer! (a little less for the Arbalester if the design remain the same, but oh well! They are almost the same class, i can just use one)

Edited by LArcEnL1