Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

hello, if anyone is seeing this then that is good.

i am very desperately trying to find every single mod that works with the latest darkest dungeon version and all dlc.

the mods that i am looking for are any and all mods that turn every or most of all the characters into fully nude or mostly nude futa girls, also known as futanari girls.

but so far i have been searching for months and still i cannot find anything, so i figured that asking you obvious experts on the matter of mods would be a good idea to try anyway..... i really do not care if the mods are in singular character mods or a mass of character mods all in one, just as long as it is in existence then i will want it.......... in any case hope you can help with this endeavor of mine.

1 hour ago, burger boy said:

hello, if anyone is seeing this then that is good.

i am very desperately trying to find every single mod that works with the latest darkest dungeon version and all dlc.

the mods that i am looking for are any and all mods that turn every or most of all the characters into fully nude or mostly nude futa girls, also known as futanari girls.

but so far i have been searching for months and still i cannot find anything, so i figured that asking you obvious experts on the matter of mods would be a good idea to try anyway..... i really do not care if the mods are in singular character mods or a mass of character mods all in one, just as long as it is in existence then i will want it.......... in any case hope you can help with this endeavor of mine.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/808?tab=files

There is an optinal files name futari skin. If you don't know how to make optinal files work, just change it's folder name to lance_A (or B C D) in your heroes folder (mod folder).

yeah from what i heard of a steam user who was doing the darkest resize for the omenseeker the mod author got pissed off at him for editing his omenseeker and was accused of stealing other people mods for re-editing their custom charactors and making his own and after that he tried to make it work and saying sorry for everyone but he left eventually and took down his mod which it was a shame 

15 minutes ago, aetbx said:

i tried to make some edit on some skins basicaly recolors on the photoshop but when tested those white lines appears 

someone can help me with some solutions??

Have you tried running all the edited sprites through the mask_trim_png and png_alpha_colour_remover exes?

16 hours ago, Evilokami said:

The big mega pack on page 11 has a few edits, but it's really only breast size.

Wish the mod got more, but I think the original creators was really stingy about people making edits.

picture.png

I see. Thanks for pointing that out to me, I thought I've already checked that folder out.

17 hours ago, Xygorax said:

Legit, I need those additional Omen Seeker mods. I checked the other archives posted and can't seem to find the four displayed in that image. Can anyone package up just those four and post them? I've been searching for ages!

If you're talking about the one I posted, I'm 95% sure they don't actually exist.

10 hours ago, Evilokami said:

If you're talking about the one I posted, I'm 95% sure they don't actually exist.

Actually, some of them do exist. I have 2 versions, one with greatly nerfed breasts (not on loli level though) and one with only slightly nerfed breasts. Found them on some random chinese pages.

Does this jester work any better with the idle and walking animations than the last one did? The last one was literally too thick to fit in the jester's texture mapping, ending up disproportionate and crooked. The only way around that would be swapping out its animation files for another class and drawing skins based on that one, I reckon.