Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

1 hour ago, gedf said:

Please tell me guys how I can make niur fashion work. I donโ€™t understand what to do. Sorry for bad english. I just downloaded his skins from nexus site and drag all this into mods folder

ย 

Tryย C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DarkestDungeon\campaign\town\buildings, or anywhere you have the buildings folder. Then cut and paste the NIURs mods into the correct folder, for e.g: The mod above is for the Abbey so you'll go

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DarkestDungeon\campaign\town\buildings\abbey.

And that's it, very simple.

On 10/6/2019 at 7:16 AM, Jasulan said:

ย 

I experienced some problems with iron, and here I am reinstalling, people who have a link to all the skins of Niur? I do not want to look for them one by one.

If you still need it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/t7dlqzcyycyxlxa/Skins.7z/file
All I have at this moment.
Attention! All heroe's subfolders have identifications A, B, C... Skins completely replace the original ones.

On 9/30/2019 at 10:36 AM, Kensou said:

I am the author of this collection and I'm going to update it later. Also I'm going to optimize it by removing all the unnecessary stuff (like hentai videos after defeating the boss) also will try to remove all bugs from mods.

Any idea when you'll be able to publish that? In the meantime, can the file at that megalink be reuploaded? Seems to be dead now. Thanks!

Just a small tip regarding skins, since I believe many people is unaware of it.
It's perfectly possible to have nearly infinite skin for each character without having to remove or swap a skin you like.
The process is quite simple. You just need to add a letter or name in the folder with the same name.

Example:

• Let's say you have helion_Gย ย but you just got a new skin which uses the same letter and all other letters up to Z are used.
  • You can simply use N_helion_G and the game will load up all skins just fine.
  • So yes you can use anything in this form. *helion_**

*ย  ย = Anything you want to use Like modder's name or something
** = Alphabet letter

9 hours ago, The Butler said:

Just a small tip regarding skins, since I believe many people is unaware of it.
It's perfectly possible to have nearly infinite skin for each character without having to remove or swap a skin you like.
The process is quite simple. You just need to add a letter or name in the folder with the same name.

Example:

• Let's say you have helion_Gย ย but you just got a new skin which uses the same letter and all other letters up to Z are used.
  • You can simply use N_helion_G and the game will load up all skins just fine.
  • So yes you can use anything in this form. *helion_**

*ย  ย = Anything you want to use Like modder's name or something
** = Alphabet letter

It's working! IT'S WORKING!!! Now i can make infinite skin collection.

work.jpg.d842088a50d0cc3cf25799f2d67692b9.jpg

ย 

On 10/18/2019 at 4:11 AM, Tockity said:

Any idea when you'll be able to publish that? In the meantime, can the file at that megalink be reuploaded? Seems to be dead now. Thanks!

After i finish it. Old megalink is bugged and need rework.

On 10/19/2019 at 10:11 AM, Kensou said:

It's working! IT'S WORKING!!! Now i can make infinite skin collection.

work.jpg.d842088a50d0cc3cf25799f2d67692b9.jpg

ย 

After i finish it. Old megalink is bugged and need rework.

Umm... since you're at that, can you check sexy fallen heroes mod ? It seems to be crashing and unuseable, thanks you for your works.