Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

22 hours ago, TechnoPriest said:

The crusader parts are intentional since the skin needs those parts so they don't warp or mess up during walking/idle.

Oh, that's odd then. Since the promotional pictures on his twitter don't show it that way, so I thought it was something messed.

7 hours ago, defactorzero said:

Pretty sure that I got all of the files. What's missing specifically?

As above, since the skin-in game didn't add up to what Niur posted, I thought something might've been missing. My bad, I'm sorry.

5 hours ago, Vidayen said:

niur's explanation, public patreon post 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/explain-why-in-31789338

That's still weird, but thank you for this!

On 12/5/2019 at 8:31 AM, asskikaa said:

ive tried almost all skins available about 80% of them have some sort of a bug during walking/idle from a small black dot to severed limbs 

i know nth about artwork or programing but the one who made that ruler skin and class is anaertailin he is a pro apparently

best to ignore small details when using those skins

Reveal hidden contents

antiquarian.sprite.attack_censer.pnghellion.sprite.attack_low.pngleper.sprite.attack_chop.pngplague_doctor.sprite.attack_grenade.pngman_at_arms.sprite.attack_shield.png

A lot of the time stitching together skins to match the vanilla character's skeletal rig is trial and error. Sometimes you just have to settle with good enough unfortunately. As for small black dots or other minor errors that's either a "bug" on the sprite sheet for the animation or there's a black outline or shadow that's clipping, again making the idle, walk, combat animations look good is an unholy science.

6 hours ago, asskikaa said:

i hope someone makes a saber class one day

for now can someone help with this i replaced activity log bg image with this one from one of the packs uploaded here

but it doesnt work the activity log in-game becomes transparent instead anyone knows a fix for this?

1.png.3243274699ee4e74c7573bed8dbdb9ef.png

That's odd, it worked fine to me. 

Picture1.png

On 12/10/2019 at 11:37 PM, asskikaa said:

i hope someone makes a saber class one day

for now can someone help with this i replaced activity log bg image with this one from one of the packs uploaded here

but it doesnt work the activity log in-game becomes transparent instead anyone knows a fix for this?

1.png.3243274699ee4e74c7573bed8dbdb9ef.png

just a quick question, which pack is that from, i cant find it.

On 8/9/2019 at 11:18 PM, riorao said:

https://mega.nz/#!CrBCWK5R!V710dxFjTowVylv5EDVzu0ehu-LJ81MYbT5jBXS-cTY

1.07GB

skin packs collected from all over the place

Thanks for Korean Darkest Community User, Niur and Various Steam mod maker
Plz continue to love Darkest Dungeon

Any idea where the Snake Charmer skin came from?  I'd like to try to find a more vanilla-friendly, "blackened eye" version, if it exists...

Just a warning about the "Beyond Mortality" mod on workshop.

Because the new enemies (ectomorph) have a very high number of mesh and high spawn chance, they will mostly replace the original ruins enemies (skeletons and cultists).

If you want to use the mod then you have to fix that yourselves (look through the *.mesh files and compare them to unmodded files) or it will screw up your game.

Otherwise you should wait for the author to fix his mod.

7 hours ago, troycatter said:

Just a warning about the "Beyond Mortality" mod on workshop.

Because the new enemies (ectomorph) have a very high number of mesh and high spawn chance, they will mostly replace the original ruins enemies (skeletons and cultists).

If you want to use the mod then you have to fix that yourselves (look through the *.mesh files and compare them to unmodded files) or it will screw up your game.

Otherwise you should wait for the author to fix his mod.

I swap all ruin spawn from ruin to weald cuz nobody add new monsters to weald area. Also i change spawn rate from 3 and 4 to 1 for better match.