Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

7 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

They were uploaded separately to this thread, to the steam workshop (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2372360504&searchtext=Spider) and Dan made a bunch of color swaps on his thread.

I think these were the original shares?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87075-darkest-dungeon-erotic-mods/?do=findComment&comment=2933731

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87075-darkest-dungeon-erotic-mods/?do=findComment&comment=2934610

There's also the Webber with big tits that got uploaded a few pages back, which is amusing as anaertailin literally said that monsters with less then 10 HP don't deserve large chests...

THANK YOU. I do not know why i missed that.

Well, now we have the problem that i think everyone has... Does anyone know of some program which will allow you to sort your mods when the list is bigger then (was it 50), when the game does not want to let you move the mods correctly anymore?

8 minutes ago, rallyelgen said:

THANK YOU. I do not know why i missed that.

Well, now we have the problem that i think everyone has... Does anyone know of some program which will allow you to sort your mods when the list is bigger then (was it 50), when the game does not want to let you move the mods correctly anymore?

It's not a problem everyone has, because there's a solution. A third-party mod loader, found on the Nexus.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/858

I personally don't give a shit, all I really care about when sorting is that LL goes on the goddamn top and everything else can deal, but you asked, and it's there.

Fair warning, it does seem to have a more involved install then usual for these kinds of things... but again, you asked.

On 3/26/2020 at 7:49 AM, sodacan said:

I have everything by Jefuty, Anaertailin, NaNa, NIUR, and anything that was ever posted to Steam Workshop.

I'll grab every version of the Fool and Lamia I've got and stick them on Drive, since I've been too stressed to remember where I got everything from and the collections were already huge anyway. I'll edit this with a link when my abysmal upload speed eventually gets the job done.

One of these days I'll try to compile a collection of my own with everything I've been able to gather thus far. Probably take four days to upload, but hey.

What monster skins/monster races do you have? have you uploaded these anywhere?

18 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

It's not a problem everyone has, because there's a solution. A third-party mod loader, found on the Nexus.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/858

I personally don't give a shit, all I really care about when sorting is that LL goes on the goddamn top and everything else can deal, but you asked, and it's there.

Fair warning, it does seem to have a more involved install then usual for these kinds of things... but again, you asked.

Ehhh..........

As of version 1.1.0, Conexus now offers non-Steam users the ability to utilize his services. This comes in the form of a text file, that you can enter URLs to all your mods. This file is located in DarkestDungeon\mods\Links.txt, and all you need to do is provide one URL per line.
For organization, you can also add comments, with any line starting with *. Useful for titles of each mod, or any other bit of snazzy info you would like!

??? i wonder ehat the URL's has to do with non-steam users, as those mods used probably could be offline only.  ???

Well, Thanks anyway ?

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

@duy123aAll finished.

Twilight Knight Leper Skin.rar 40.13 MB · 37 downloads

As it was so easy, I also upgraded the Leap of Faith/Intimidate sprite, as it was using the old Twilight Knight graphics because... dunno?

I also realized that, in my lack of care regarding backups, I've accidentally been reuploading some alternate skins in my ports thus far. Not a serious enough goof to justify reuploading, just a minor whoops I'll keep in mind going forwards.

...Let's just hope I hadn't made any stat changes and then forgotten about them, eh?

Thanks so much, I will be testing it now >.<

4 hours ago, IRrebel said:

I thought for sure that I had seen it on nexus but could not find it there... so im sending the spider girls from my collection :D hope this is what you were searching for!!!

spider_girls_monsters.7z 5.19 MB · 19 downloads

That was what i was looking for, thank you.

This might be to much to ask since you helped me, but is there anyway to download that collection of yours (or your collection if we should not sound that formal ?) ?

14 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

@duy123aAll finished.

Twilight Knight Leper Skin.rar 40.13 MB · 164 downloads

As it was so easy, I also upgraded the Leap of Faith/Intimidate sprite, as it was using the old Twilight Knight graphics because... dunno?

I also realized that, in my lack of care regarding backups, I've accidentally been reuploading some alternate skins in my ports thus far. Not a serious enough goof to justify reuploading, just a minor whoops I'll keep in mind going forwards.

...Let's just hope I hadn't made any stat changes and then forgotten about them, eh?

Liking that design. It's got style.

17 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

@duy123aAll finished.

Twilight Knight Leper Skin.rar 40.13 MB · 171 downloads

Because when I upgraded the mod I didn't go out of my way to tell the people who made 3rd party reskins without asking my permission :P. I honestly don't mind most of them and some are pretty good but it would still be polite of people to ask. Good work keeping the Leper reskin version up to date 'though.

23 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

@duy123aAll finished.

Twilight Knight Leper Skin.rar 40.13 MB · 187 downloads

Having tested your Twilight Knight Leper Skin and Lucia Bounty Hunter Skin, all is perfect. The only small thing is the Lucia def sprite is small like you said and this funny icon position of Leper, but I don't mind them. Thank you so much.

Untitled.jpg

12 hours ago, rallyelgen said:

That was what i was looking for, thank you.

This might be to much to ask since you helped me, but is there anyway to download that collection of yours (or your collection if we should not sound that formal ?) ?

Most of the mods I got is from here and nexus (with some sprinkled from steam workshop) furthermore I still have not gone through many of the newer mods or checked if old mods still works without breaking the game... many of the mods can be found in other collections posted here a few pages back (there was one posted post page 100 I think?) I could post what I got as is but no guarantee that everything works xD (I only spend a short time a day to work on my DD modding, it's after all a hobby for me) or I could post it later once all the newer mods that has been posted from page 60+ has been combed through if you want that? I don't think i'm the only one with a good amount of mods downloaded from all kind of sources but I am sure either me or someone else is willing to throw a bone for the reason this question is asked time and time again on this page with how it's tiring to go through all these pages, something that becomes even more tiring with people reposting mods already posted here previously when asked of others and the number of pages growing...

Hopefully this is a satisfying answer and I hope you have a nice day :D

1 hour ago, duy123a said:

Having tested your Twilight Knight Leper Skin and Lucia Bounty Hunter Skin, all is perfect. The only small thing is the Lucia def sprite is small like you said and this funny icon position of Leper, but I don't mind them. Thank you so much.

Lucia's defense sprite is a bug from the source material, it always looked like that, and my initial attempt to fix it only made it worse.

Funny story about that FX for the Twilight Knight, though. It's actually broken in every one of her variants, as it calls for 'weakening curse' instead of 'weakening_curse'. I fixed it without thinking, but looks like it wasn't redrawn and might've been broken to begin with, dunno.

Here, an alternate .art file that disables the FX. I'll reupload the original download link as well.

leper.art.darkest

4 minutes ago, HighwayDio said:

Anything lewd or furry for the Plague Doctor that keeps her mask on?

The backless/bloody plague doctor skins and their variants, links to the important ones placed below

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/676

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/436

Other then that, Xelsword's doctors wear their masks, and the eyeless variants wear goggles atop that, but the design is changed and it's, well, Xelsword.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/994

Theoretically, one could make a few masked lewd skins using Jefuty's Plague Doctor, though you'll need to craft it yourself from the .PSD files and a vanilla backup.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/783

There's an absolute mad lad on the Workshop who's made it their mission to turn every hero and building into furries. They use their own skeleton, so no mix-and-match, and they haven't done the Plague Doctor yet, but it's something to keep an eye on.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2227566859

4 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Lucia's defense sprite is a bug from the source material, it always looked like that, and my initial attempt to fix it only made it worse.

Funny story about that FX for the Twilight Knight, though. It's actually broken in every one of her variants, as it calls for 'weakening curse' instead of 'weakening_curse'. I fixed it without thinking, but looks like it wasn't redrawn and might've been broken to begin with, dunno.

Here, an alternate .art file that disables the FX. I'll reupload the original download link as well.

leper.art.darkest 1.88 kB · 9 downloads

And yet I have it calling for "weakening_curse" in the current release version of the mod. Either I fixed it at some point or someone messed it up making their version. Looks like I fixed it last November at the latest (and quite possibly before that). Sadly this is what happens when spin offs use outdated versions of the mod.

@DrakeKiller101Took me long enough, huh?

Xelsword Masterless Hound.rar

That's all 16 of Xelsword's Hounds without their Masters, excluding the six sprites my skill level can't touch, and as an apology for taking so long, all 8 of Dan's reskins as well.

Testing wasn't extensive, though I did check everyone's idle/walk/combat sprites to catch a few errors. Feel free to report bugs, but I reserve the right to call anyone who reports the six Master sprites an idiot.