Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

in the middle of coding for a a class, but, doe anyone know which code procs which narrator voice lines?  or if there is a list i can use somewhere?  id like to have specific cues play for example when recruited or when a town event pops up, but i dont know which voice cue is which in the narration json file.

1 hour ago, rediridesence said:

in the middle of coding for a a class, but, doe anyone know which code procs which narrator voice lines?  or if there is a list i can use somewhere?  id like to have specific cues play for example when recruited or when a town event pops up, but i dont know which voice cue is which in the narration json file.

There is indeed a list! Someone on the Nexus posted a complete list he found... somewhere else. Whatever, it can be found here.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/592

Good fucking luck, and keep your sanity hidden safely.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Good fucking luck, and keep your sanity hidden safely.

afflict.png

very impossible at this point.  after going through all the stuff, im for sure going to need someone to do the coding part for me for the most part. (art is all finished though) i was never any good at coding to begin with.. :P

6 hours ago, duy123a said:

Show a list mod pls, and do you use the mods folder and just paste directly to the game ?

here are my mod list, i also alter some images on the original game files. So i cannot  find out which file goes wrong leads to this problem.

20210201184447.png

20210201184526.png

20210201184513.png

20210201184526.png

1 hour ago, imbapbc said:

here are my mod list, i also alter some images on the original game files. So i cannot  find out which file goes wrong leads to this problem.

So first thing first... start a new game with all mods disabled... if everything works it's one of your mods that is the issue (if not reset the game files and carefully replace the images you want) so from there try out a new game with some mods added at a time (start with the mods you use the most, making sure those works is important :D )

I got all original files that I mess with in a separate folder in case of meltdown (don't want to reset with steam due to how many images I have manually replaced xD) if you figure out what's wrong and need the original files just ask here and me or someone else can help you :D this community is really great like that (you guys are awesome!!!).

3 hours ago, rediridesence said:

afflict.png

very impossible at this point.  after going through all the stuff, im for sure going to need someone to do the coding part for me for the most part. (art is all finished though) i was never any good at coding to begin with.. :P

I can make basic stuff for a class, stuff like town event, upgrades, camping skils, localization and I can set up basic skills and I have started learning trinkets

6 hours ago, IRrebel said:

So first thing first... start a new game with all mods disabled... if everything works it's one of your mods that is the issue (if not reset the game files and carefully replace the images you want) so from there try out a new game with some mods added at a time (start with the mods you use the most, making sure those works is important :D )

I got all original files that I mess with in a separate folder in case of meltdown (don't want to reset with steam due to how many images I have manually replaced xD) if you figure out what's wrong and need the original files just ask here and me or someone else can help you :D this community is really great like that (you guys are awesome!!!).

thank you very much!!!

16 hours ago, imbapbc said:

20210201184447.png

20210201184526.png

20210201184513.png

20210201184526.png

Hhm there is many mods here I don't know but there is some conflicts here, you should only use the Lustiest Lair or Darkest Desire, not both. The Increase Quest Reward will change the loot.json file, if you have used another mod with change it too like Autosaving Journals. And like the others said, you should test with all mod disabled first.

P.s: Btw what is H+ Interface and H+ Hero Skins, would you mind to share it to me for studying materials :((

Hello everyone, i just started with gimp and made my first edits, have someone any tips tricks or guide how to do that correctly 

i made this two just by replacing the stage_coach.character and provision.character  now my question is how can i make it look more professional should i edit the character background file ? and how to remove the black shadow of the old character like here on that provision character pic. Thanks in advance guys :)

Spoiler

486273743_StageCoach.thumb.png.8ee35e8dafbe7375292b74091921ac14.pngProvision.thumb.png.da57cd131f3e7cd168f9537e1e62739a.png

25 minutes ago, redwoodworm said:

Hello everyone, i just started with gimp and made my first edits, have someone any tips tricks or guide how to do that correctly 

i made this two just by replacing the stage_coach.character and provision.character  now my question is how can i make it look more professional should i edit the character background file ? and how to remove the black shadow of the old character like here on that provision character pic. Thanks in advance guys :)

Reveal hidden contents

486273743_StageCoach.thumb.png.8ee35e8dafbe7375292b74091921ac14.pngProvision.thumb.png.da57cd131f3e7cd168f9537e1e62739a.png

The black shadow is from provision.character_background.png, usually other modders will stay with it, but you can try to modify it if you want... You can also try to blur the border of the images to make it look better in the game. Changing the brightness also help.

21 minutes ago, Stеllar said:

can anyone share the original files of the leper? I was stupid and didn't make a backup ?

Wait, wait, wait. Original original or updated original? I can give you the original files (from before the incident when the devs went and updated a lot of animation files for the idle, walk & combat sprites and thus updated those animated poses as well). The combat, walk & idle sprites will likely display incorrectly in game because those have been updated.

If you want the updated version that's up to date and playable I can give you that too.

You're so lucky I made backup copies of all the core classes' original files when I was originally working on the twilight knight.

originalleperfiles.zip updatedleperfiles.zip

I have a problem...

my Hero class mods works perfectly fine save for the words.

Skill, descriptions, afflictions... all the in game text related to a hero is a mess of azure strings like you can see in the pictures below.

i would like to add that my game is not from Steam, but these mod classes comes from Steam i think.

Is there a way to fix this?

unknown.png?width=1164&height=655

unknown.png?width=1164&height=655