Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

9 hours ago, meldragora said:

Nope, but I'd be surprised if doing that fixed it, I'd expect to need to move it up not down.  I'll give it a try and see if it works.

Edit: just tried it, moving it both to the bottom and top of my load order, and it didn't work.  I'll try to look into duplicating the save to try removing certain mods.

I'd trink the problem is on the fawn file itself then, try deleting it and downloading it again, it could also be conflicting with any mod that changes warrens or it's monster placement/ai, or even you just have an old version (i remember seeing it causing trouble if you didn't have sunward isles on release)

5 hours ago, HighwayDio said:

Anyone have a good jester skin? I've looked and only seen a couple. Two on Nexus (I got one of them) and one on here (The Litith replacement). Is that all there is or am I not looking hard enough.

Which Jester skins do you have, and what are your qualifications for good skins? Is a good skin any skin that looks cool, or are you looking for lewd skins?

47 minutes ago, sunkenduncan said:

Which Jester skins do you have, and what are your qualifications for good skins? Is a good skin any skin that looks cool, or are you looking for lewd skins?

I been using the one from this one (https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/886). I want anything lewd basically, as long as its good in terms of detail and matches the style of the game or at least close to it, like some of the stuff Dan _ has posted, Xelsword is as far as I'm willing to go when it comes to straying off the games art style path. The more lewd the better IMO but I'll take anything that is good, even if its not that lewd.

34 minutes ago, HighwayDio said:

I been using the one from this one (https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/886). I want anything lewd basically, as long as its good in terms of detail and matches the style of the game or at least close to it, like some of the stuff Dan _ has posted, Xelsword is as far as I'm willing to go when it comes to straying off the games art style path. The more lewd the better IMO but I'll take anything that is good, even if its not that lewd.

I like Nuir's Katarina Jester for the most part. Hips are a bit too narrow on the walk/idle/combat pngs, but otherwise it's a solid mod.

Biggest issue I had with the mod was that I'm not a fan of tentacles. If you're cool with tentacles, it's on Nexus. If not, I can upload my edit (removed all the tentacles and semen).

There's also Nuir's other Jester (can't recall the name). The milk bottles in the image was someone else' edit, can't recall whose offhand. I removed some of the semen from the images for a cleaner look, but didn't remove all of it. Never got around to editing powerslide or afflicted pngs either. Also available on Nexus, but I can upload the paritially editted version if you prefer.

jester.sprite.defend.png.bacd50679f0b58f93ae2212e8c4eb8e7.pngjester.sprite.attack_lute.png.88acf669264b91bba0619d9b6d17f450.png

48 minutes ago, HighwayDio said:

I also like these (don't remember who the edits belong to so can't give credit unfortunately). Not lewd in any respect, but great reskins that look cool and definitely fit the game style:

jester.sprite.attack_sickle1.png.429eed9ddc5f7aa1c1b793965408874d.pngjester.sprite.attack_sickle3.png.2e5d4975ed22fde0ce200b0fbe7c173f.png

jester.sprite.attack_sickle2.png.e74188d264ff28636ef2c96000e4f743.pngjester.sprite.attack_sickle.png.bcc6266fdb0746bbe46aae68bc66a39d.png

12 hours ago, sunkenduncan said:

I like Nuir's Katarina Jester for the most part. Hips are a bit too narrow on the walk/idle/combat pngs, but otherwise it's a solid mod.

Biggest issue I had with the mod was that I'm not a fan of tentacles. If you're cool with tentacles, it's on Nexus. If not, I can upload my edit (removed all the tentacles and semen).

There's also Nuir's other Jester (can't recall the name). The milk bottles in the image was someone else' edit, can't recall whose offhand. I removed some of the semen from the images for a cleaner look, but didn't remove all of it. Never got around to editing powerslide or afflicted pngs either. Also available on Nexus, but I can upload the paritially editted version if you prefer.

I know I'm not the person you're responding to, but I'd be interested in your semen/tentacle-free edit, if you'd be willing to upload it.

16 hours ago, sunkenduncan said:

I also like these (don't remember who the edits belong to so can't give credit unfortunately). Not lewd in any respect, but great reskins that look cool and definitely fit the game style:

jester.sprite.attack_sickle1.png.429eed9ddc5f7aa1c1b793965408874d.pngjester.sprite.attack_sickle3.png.2e5d4975ed22fde0ce200b0fbe7c173f.png

jester.sprite.attack_sickle2.png.e74188d264ff28636ef2c96000e4f743.pngjester.sprite.attack_sickle.png.bcc6266fdb0746bbe46aae68bc66a39d.png

Do you have a link to these skins?

11 hours ago, Zekapa said:

I know I'm not the person you're responding to, but I'd be interested in your semen/tentacle-free edit, if you'd be willing to upload it.

Uploaded the Tentacle/Semen free edit of Nuir's Katarina Jester back in September. Here's the Google Drive Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eFOPozUm-djhn_-4qv7FiCkY6_eM4TJ7?usp=sharing

And  just in case anyone one's interested, reposting my Tentacle/Semen free edit of Nuir's Fire Keeper Vestal (Also from September). In addition to being Tentacle/Semen free, it incorporates the semitransparent bra design Nuir used for the Defend sprite, and applies it to most of the imagry; a sort of halfway point between NSFW and SFW. Here's the Google Link Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_S1cW9gWs30-SR4OntCxpjn2mSUM_fSb

jester.sprite.investigate.png.a421b0f109c718e8b53a7202d5bd9201.pngvestal.sprite.attack_mace.png.34e3ecd662eff13332f699a9e7cf0b0f.png

On 1/13/2021 at 10:06 PM, sunkenduncan said:

Here you go. Sadly I don't remember who did the edits: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nWTTukyz-jNXivwsNwDlv0aXRmVJV0GX

Anyone want to take a stab at cleaning up Nuir's Arbalest mod? I like the general design--both Nuir's original blue version, and red recolor (not sure who did the recolor)--but I'm not a fan of tentacles. It's the only design concept I've seen of the Arbalest that I Iike. would do it myself, but it's beyond my skill level:

arbalest.sprite.defend.png.6c7eac174e47058526fbaa666709c727.pngarbalest.sprite.attack_bandage.png.174cc2bf5dd43a3a0c215c924c1b0c85.png

1 hour ago, noratheexplora said:

alot can be cleaned upon niurs nsfw mods just by copying the camp and defend anims from the sfw version and pasting them over the nsfw versions,still some mods have lots of "stuff"to remove

I wasn't aware there was a SFW version of his Arbalest skin. Where is that posted?

Hi everyone i'm trying to add new skin to the omenseeker, cathapract and falconer class, i add them in the steam workshop folder (like  D:\SteamD\steamapps\workshop\content\262060\1089257023\heroes for the falconer) but in game the new skins just don't show up. is anyone having the same problem?