Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

Unfortunately I'm currently experiencing a CTD with the fawn mom fight from Muscarine's Fawn mod, whenever I try to start the fight it crashes.  I've been able to do the fight in the past, so I'm sure it's a conflict with some mod or other that I have installed, but given the way DD handles saves I'm scared to deactivate things to find out what =P

7 hours ago, Nefermandias said:

I'm really interested in this...

?

Sorry to disappoint you but many of my edits were lost when my last windows account got corrupted. Not sure how it did but it ended up wiping my hard drive. Any future edits I make will be posted to this forum though. I'll probably also make backups in case something like that happens again.

Since Lustiest Lair hasn't been updated in a bit and I haven't seen the creator reply to anyone on the mod page (On Nexus). Does anyone have a fix for the Captor enemy the mod adds? Its WAY too overpowered at the moment.

Also is there any lewd skin for the Renamon reskin of the Duchess class mod? I doubt it but it doesn't hurt to ask. I just want more lewd mods.

3 hours ago, HighwayDio said:

Since Lustiest Lair hasn't been updated in a bit and I haven't seen the creator reply to anyone on the mod page (On Nexus). Does anyone have a fix for the Captor enemy the mod adds? Its WAY too overpowered at the moment.

Also is there any lewd skin for the Renamon reskin of the Duchess class mod? I doubt it but it doesn't hurt to ask. I just want more lewd mods.

The Captor's stats are stored in Lustiest Lair\monsters\ll_slaver, as .info files.

You can edit them with any text editor... even notepad, if you're desperate. 

I recommend using the Brigand Bloodletter as a basis for what their stats should be, which cuts down their health and dodge chance.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

The Captor's stats are stored in Lustiest Lair\monsters\ll_slaver, as .info files.

You can edit them with any text editor... even notepad, if you're desperate. 

I recommend using the Brigand Bloodletter as a basis for what their stats should be, which cuts down their health and dodge chance.

Thank you, I saw something similar to what you said on the nexus page but wanted to check first before I even attempted it.

I did that too, reduced health and dodge by about 10, so now it doesn't take 8 turns to kill it. Tbh though pet patrol is oh so much more overpowered to the point of unfair, on my first fight on turn 6 everyone was afflicted and the enemy was full hp because of reinforcements, high hp, high dodge, aegis, guard, high prot, and high heal and HoTs.

But does anyone know if The Nightmare works with LL?

Just saw someone post about Captor and I was just going to ask about that. I was wondering is there way to permanently lower his spawn rate. The Captor spawns in basically every room. I was looking around in dungeon folder and saw something about spawnrate, but wanted to make sure do I need lower the rate of it being 2 to like 0.1 to make it super low?

3 minutes ago, sonsuka said:

Just saw someone post about Captor and I was just going to ask about that. I was wondering is there way to permanently lower his spawn rate. The Captor spawns in basically every room. I was looking around in dungeon folder and saw something about spawnrate, but wanted to make sure do I need lower the rate of it being 2 to like 0.1 to make it super low?

Lustiest Lair/dungeons/(dungeon), the .mash files.

All four dungeon's spawn chances will need to be edited seperately.

Currently, the Captor spawns 50% more often in rooms, and a whopping 4 times as likely in hallways, compared to her Brigand Blood counterpart.

It is unclear if percentages will work in the spawn chance. Unlikely, as the main .mash files have the same entry entered multiple times as 1 chance in order to effectively make others 0.5.

Lowering the Captor's chances to 1 and removing one of her formations from the Halls will make her just as likely to spawn as her vanilla counterpart.

The previous build of LL had her at equal chance in rooms, twice as likely in halls, so this is another example of 3.0 being so damned proud of their new Captor.

On 1/1/2021 at 1:44 AM, Fasterflight225 said:

Cove: https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/986

Wield: https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1093

Color of Madness Part 1: https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1010

Color of Madness Part 2: https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1031

some one can get me this mods? dont know why but i can`t open it after download =^^=

On 5/15/2020 at 3:50 AM, Slannesh said:

grave_robber.sprite.attack_throw.png.dbe222229fe0bc74bb60f36ee50a7260.png  grave_robber_U.7z  (red vest)

grave_robber.sprite.attack_pick.png.5fb9c791c981e6b082c122a4c61cff4b.pnggrave_robber_F.7z (another custom face)

vestal.sprite.attack_mace.png.0bbfabefca62390b6781c588e975b9f3.png vestal_1.7z 1.46 MB · 125 downloads

and now something interesting:

okokok.png.e8acaf093557d6029debbdd6e5436448.png

Seer.7z SEER custom class skin

(need this first https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=934967620)

555ttt.png.13ec03a1c884213cb80a32ac1d4b135e.png

닼던 씹덕스킨.7z Two "KHEIR" skins

(need this first https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1649053641)

so i looked for dat Seer skin and downloaded it, but the walking idle and combat animations dont fit with the artworks, looks like there are in a different location then the original dats why the idle, walking and combat ani, are not fitting, is there any easy solution to fix this?

11 hours ago, meldragora said:

I haven't had any issues using lustiest lair with the nightmare, although it wouldn't surprise me if LL is the thing that's causing the fawn mom encounter to CTD.  unfortunately I'm a dumb and don't know how to make a copy/backup of my save to deselect it to test =P

I never had problems with fawn mother, have you tried putting the fawn on the bottom of the load order list?

15 hours ago, howlerleech said:

I never had problems with fawn mother, have you tried putting the fawn on the bottom of the load order list?

Nope, but I'd be surprised if doing that fixed it, I'd expect to need to move it up not down.  I'll give it a try and see if it works.

Edit: just tried it, moving it both to the bottom and top of my load order, and it didn't work.  I'll try to look into duplicating the save to try removing certain mods.