Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

35 minutes ago, Lordoz15 said:

Hi everyone i'm trying to add new skin to the omenseeker, cathapract and falconer class, i add them in the steam workshop folder (like  D:\SteamD\steamapps\workshop\content\262060\1089257023\heroes for the falconer) but in game the new skins just don't show up. is anyone having the same problem?

If you haven't downloaded them in the workshop I doubt they will parse through, you probably have to go to your (steamapps\common\Darkest Dungeon\ heroes) folder for any extra skins or heroes you download on other sites.

3 hours ago, Lordoz15 said:

Hi everyone i'm trying to add new skin to the omenseeker, cathapract and falconer class, i add them in the steam workshop folder (like  D:\SteamD\steamapps\workshop\content\262060\1089257023\heroes for the falconer) but in game the new skins just don't show up. is anyone having the same problem?

It's the fault of Modfiles.txt, a manifest of every single file and its path in the mod. Your new skins aren't on the list, so the game is ignoring them.

If you hate yourself and want to go insane, you can add them to the list in the same format as the others, which will need to be re-done every time the mod updates.

Alternatively, you can copy the whole mod into the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DarkestDungeon\mods folder, and then delete Modfiles.txt. I've been told you can do it in its original position, but have had issues getting that to work correctly.

Do note that if you do this, two copies of the mod will appear in your modlist, so either unsubscribe from the mods you copy or edit the project.xml file to make them distinct from one another.

8 hours ago, sunkenduncan said:

Just logged into my gmail and noticed 4 requests for access to my GoogleDrive. I think I fixed it so it's publically available. Let me know if you guys are able to access it.

its says i need to Request Access 

3 hours ago, Irratu said:

Can you switch the 'lilith class'  with bounty hunter? Would appreciate the work.

Dear fucking god, not again.

I mean, I technically can... but Lilith is a Transformation class that was not designed to be portable. This means her defend sprite gets... fucky, when used by another class.

I have previously ported her to the Jester, and was unable to finish, the final release of said file still possessing a 'damaged' defense sprite, being too small with the shadow too high up.

I can take another swing at fixing her, but I cannot guarantee success.

@Irratu All done. I figured out how to fix Lilith's sprite, allowing me to do a full and complete replacement with no (known) errors.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1129002

Of course, that also means...

@FearStyle Good news, I've fixed the Defend sprite. This version also comes with the new Lilith Guild sprite, as that was updated at some point since the last version.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1129000

Both of you, be sure to report errors if you find them. I'm not flawless, and testing was not extensive.

1 hour ago, meldragora said:

Does anyone know a way to guarantee a certain curio to show up?  I'm trying to test an issue I've been having with a specific curio (the Fawn mom chains) and it'd make it a lot easier if I could guarantee it to spawn.

You would likely need to disable all the other curios that appear in its dungeon. Worse, the file containing curio data is .csv, which is default opened by... MiCrOsOfT eXcEl. Be very afraid.

3 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

You would likely need to disable all the other curios that appear in its dungeon. Worse, the file containing curio data is .csv, which is default opened by... MiCrOsOfT eXcEl. Be very afraid.

It's no problem to deal with that, I'm a computer scientist after all.  I can handle a little bit of excel =P and even then I have free alternatives.  I'm going to get to the bottom of this.

10 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

@Irratu All done. I figured out how to fix Lilith's sprite, allowing me to do a full and complete replacement with no (known) errors.

Lilith Bounty Hunter Replacement.rar 55.12 MB · 97 downloads

Of course, that also means...

@FearStyle Good news, I've fixed the Defend sprite. This version also comes with the new Lilith Guild sprite, as that was updated at some point since the last version.

Lilith Jester Replacement.rar 59.87 MB · 92 downloads

Both of you, be sure to report errors if you find them. I'm not flawless, and testing was not extensive.

ty good sir you have done cool stuff can you also make to sin from mods esper rework 2.0 and Succubus mods? please 

7 hours ago, hilme said:

ty good sir you have done cool stuff can you also make to sin from mods esper rework 2.0 and Succubus mods? please 

More transformation classes... great...

I mean, technically, it 'should' be possible now... Though I will have to ask that you be more clear as to what you want ported to where.

5 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

More transformation classes... great...

I mean, technically, it 'should' be possible now... Though I will have to ask that you be more clear as to what you want ported to where.

well I was thinking esper 2.0 to skin for vestal and Succubus  to hellion if it can be done, I like what you have done for lillith

35 minutes ago, hilme said:

well I was thinking esper 2.0 to skin for vestal and Succubus  to hellion if it can be done, I like what you have done for lillith

About that... the Esper should be simple enough, the 2.0 version has more artwork then I thought so she should be straightforward without hassle, but the Succubus...

For starters, she will be walking around, investigating, and camping in her covered form, and undress when entering a fight. This is a limitation of the source material, I can't get around this.

I'll also need to figure out how to make her default to her uncovered combat form/heroic/afflicted sprites. Shouldn't be too much trouble.

Finally, I'll need to actually try when deciding which animation to use for which move, as the succubus only has three per form to cover the Hellion's five, and using covered animations will look jank as hell.

I'll attack the Succubus first, as she promises to be the most work, then sort out the Esper. Be back in a few.

@Irratu@FearStyleWhoops! I forgot to replace the friendly fire attacks on my Lilith replacements!

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1129002

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1129000

Just new .art files, but you'll probably crash if you don't have it and a 'Lilith' takes a swing at her teammates... so be sure to grab them.

As for my current project, @hilme, still hard at work. Almost finished with the initial build of the Succubus, and boy did she have some !FUN! curveballs to throw at me. I'll build the Esper next, test them, and then upload them. Still a good couple hours out at least, most likely...

13 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Leper report 6 by XelswordArt!
Shading is done on the nude version, next step is the clothed version.

leper report 6.png

i feel like this sprite is somewhat brighter and the shading look less blended than the other mods. could just be me though

5 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

As for my current project, @hilme, still hard at work. Almost finished with the initial build of the Succubus, and boy did she have some !FUN! curveballs to throw at me. I'll build the Esper next, test them, and then upload them. Still a good couple hours out at least, most likely...

if it is too hard and makes errors don't trouble yourself on my account, there are far more better things you can do with your time

9 hours ago, hilme said:

if it is too hard and makes errors don't trouble yourself on my account, there are far more better things you can do with your time

Nothing I can't handle. Just a few surprises here and there, most shouldn't cause problems.

As I've gotten stuck on the Esper, I don't play her and thus don't know which moves would fit for Vestal, I'll just test the Succubus, debug her, DREAD the likely issues with her Afflicted sprite, then upload her before banging my head against the wall some more.

Shouldn't be too awfully long... assuming nothing !FUN! happens.