Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

@hilmeThat's about enough.

Succubus Hellion Replacement.rar

I think the defense sprite may have shrunk a bit in the wash, and dread what may or may not have happened to the Affliction sprite, but... it works-ish.

WHEN you find bugs, let me know and I'll look into them.

Now, back at the grind... Maybe I should just play the Esper 2.0 to see what her stuff looks like? But then I'd need to get her from the stagecoach, which would take who knows how long...

14 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Succubus Hellion Replacement.rar 72.55 MB · 2 downloads

I think the defense sprite may have shrunk a bit in the wash, and dread what may or may not have happened to the Affliction sprite, but... it works-ish.

Now, back at the grind... Maybe I should just play the Esper 2.0 to see what her stuff looks like? But then I'd need to get her from the stagecoach, which would take who knows how long...

thank you so much for this, I am downloading now and will try it and test it on few dungeons and if I find bug I will post again, Esper 2.0 have cool art but am not big fan of transformation classes and also I have a lot of mods in my game

7 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Succubus Hellion Replacement.rar 72.55 MB · 85 downloads

I just wanna say that for me it works fine, I like it and no game crashing or anything, play in two small dungeons and one medium and all works fine, ty good sir for all your hard work

Quick update on my testing of the Fawn Mom crash:

I've found 2 ways to guarantee that I get the right curio.

The first way (not recommended): I copied the curio_type_library.csv file from the unmodded game into the folder for the mod and replaced the effects (every column after and including E) with the effects of the dangling chains, so I can ensure that I can easily encounter it.  It should be noted that I did crash when I did it this way, I'm just listing it first cuz it's the first way I found.  This is with NO MODS ACTIVE other than the fawn mod from steam workshop, with no changes other than my changed curio_type_library.csv file.

The second way (much easier and faster): I went into the warrens.props.darkest (could be done with ruins.props.darkest, etc.) file and removed all other hall_curios, room_curios and room_treasures files and replaced them with:

hall_curios: .chance 1 .types fawnlings_curio

or equivalent.  The battle successfully started this time, which is very curious.

Since starting to type this post, I've gone in and tried again with lots of mods active (more than I had on when I initially crashed), using the second way to guarantee the chains spawn, and did not crash.  I did make a small change to the fawnlings.warrens.1.mash.darkest file, which seemed to have a bunch of extraneous newlines that weren't present in the other mash files, and I have yet (TM) to crash again after making that change.  I'll test this a few more times, and then I'll just go back to playing the game.

Sorry for my English, i'm not native speaker.

Plz, can you share with me the original files from Vestal and Crusader folders?

And plz share with me the original file "base.effects.darkest"  from the effects folder, I made some strange decisions and broke something there.

Thank you in advance

1 hour ago, Squiaz said:

Sorry for my English, i'm not native speaker.

Plz, can you share with me the original files from Vestal and Crusader folders?

And plz share with me the original file "base.effects.darkest"  from the effects folder, I made some strange decisions and broke something there.

Thank you in advance

Ask, and you shall recieve.

Vanilla Backup.rar

1 hour ago, HighwayDio said:

Has there been anything for Lord's Blade? (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1433161277&searchtext=lord's+blade) I would love to see more lewd dark souls stuff for this game.

Your only option at the moment is to port original Grave Robber skins onto her, while using something like Xelsword's work for the OG grave robber.

I've never played with non-vanilla classes before and I'm getting ready to start a new playthrough, figured I'd add a bunch of custom classes to the mix. Does anyone have suggestions on fun/well-balanced classes that they've used in the past? Bonus points if they have skimpy skins, but not necessarily required.  

I'm also interested if anybody has classes they wouldn't recommend, for example due to extreme unbalance or bugs/crashes. I recall earlier in this thread people talking about experiencing crashes when opening the character sheet of a certain modded class, I'm hoping to avoid broken stuff like that.  

1 hour ago, novemberwolf said:

I've never played with non-vanilla classes before and I'm getting ready to start a new playthrough, figured I'd add a bunch of custom classes to the mix. Does anyone have suggestions on fun/well-balanced classes that they've used in the past? Bonus points if they have skimpy skins, but not necessarily required.  

I'm also interested if anybody has classes they wouldn't recommend, for example due to extreme unbalance or bugs/crashes. I recall earlier in this thread people talking about experiencing crashes when opening the character sheet of a certain modded class, I'm hoping to avoid broken stuff like that.  

Most classes are decent, if averaging a little weaker then vanilla, so feel safe to pick things that look interesting.

Drowner is unstable, avoid her.

Avoid the Earth Enchanter, Abigail, and Maiden, their stats are unquestionably stupid.

I recommend Lupine, she's a burst damage multi-attacker who's fun to play, if a little strong, and she even has a lewd skin floating around.

2 hours ago, novemberwolf said:

I recommend the Duchess (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1744414212&searchtext=duchess) class. I wouldn't say she is overpowered nor under powered (atleast to me she seems balance) and there's lewd stuff.

Lewd stuff aside however if your okay with none. Some of the Dark Souls theme classes are pretty nice like the Dragonslayer class (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1207974198&searchtext=dragonslayer) which is my favorite of DS classes.

12 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Most classes are decent, if averaging a little weaker then vanilla, so feel safe to pick things that look interesting.

Drowner is unstable, avoid her.

Avoid the Earth Enchanter, Abigail, and Maiden, their stats are unquestionably stupid.

I recommend Lupine, she's a burst damage multi-attacker who's fun to play, if a little strong, and she even has a lewd skin floating around.

Of all the op classes i'd say abigail is one of the least ones, she has a lot of damage, but if the fight lasts more than 2 turns it's very likely she will die either from the target or the huge self dot, but yeah, any classes made by the guy that made Earth Enchanter are just plain bullshit. There are also classes that don't seem op, but are stupid op like Minstrel.

And all class recommendations have to start with the Profligrates, on a scale if 5 would be balanced, i'd say they are between 3 and 6, but they are all so unique and stylish it's hard not to love them. Also my favorite mod classes of all are The Fool, The Fawn, Lilith, and The Crystaline Herald.

13 hours ago, novemberwolf said:

well if you want OP class and that is made good I suggest you try Earth Enchanter, it has cool art and it is OP as fuck but steam is full of good mods so just list true it and you will find what you need

35 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Monsters don't have a walk or idle sprite so that would be difficult.

I know and I understand, I've seen some and wanted to know if there are more besides the few I've seen.

27 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

The tricky part about that is that Heros have Combat and Idle sprites, which can't easily be ad-hocked without actual creative talent and an ability to animate.

Luckily, once someone skilled actually draws said artwork/makes their animations, anyone can port them onto any non-transformation class with some medium text editing. I, personally, take requests, and have already ported that Shambler skin onto the Bounty Hunter.

The only things of Anaertailin that have been converted into heroes are their two 1-size Brigands, the Webber Spider, and Wilbur, so... Point me at any class that doesn't transform, and I'll give it a shot.

I only use two transformation classes and I'm okay with them so don't worry lol. I'm mainly looking for Highwayman, Bounty Hunter (I know you did the Shambler for it but I got the one for Antiquarian.), and Hellion. I just want something none human and lewd, I can't really find anything besides some stuff for Hellion I already have, so I figured maybe there might be some monster skins I haven't seen yet.

3 hours ago, HighwayDio said:

I know and I understand, I've seen some and wanted to know if there are more besides the few I've seen.

I only use two transformation classes and I'm okay with them so don't worry lol. I'm mainly looking for Highwayman, Bounty Hunter (I know you did the Shambler for it but I got the one for Antiquarian.), and Hellion. I just want something none human and lewd, I can't really find anything besides some stuff for Hellion I already have, so I figured maybe there might be some monster skins I haven't seen yet.

Well, there's the Brigand with the two knives as a Highwayman, the Bigand with the rifle has been made into an Arbalest, and the Spider Spitter has been made into an Antiquarian, so you could use that instead and use the Shambler for Bounty Hunter.

I also made the Succubus a skin replacement for the Hellion not long ago, she's not human and lewd-ish.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Well, there's the Brigand with the two knives as a Highwayman, the Bigand with the rifle has been made into an Arbalest, and the Spider Spitter has been made into an Antiquarian, so you could use that instead and use the Shambler for Bounty Hunter.

I also made the Succubus a skin replacement for the Hellion not long ago, she's not human and lewd-ish.

Well..... I have major/minor arachnophobia. In real life, I'm petrified of spiders, in games it depends on how they look, even while lewd they still bother me a little. It helps but not much. Good suggestion, but I use the Antiquarian more then the bounty hunter and I LOVE that Shambler skin.

The Succubus is one of the two transformation classes I have so that doesn't work either unfortunately. Is there a none steam version of those Brigand skins? And are they decently redone as hero skins in terms of Fx?

Its okay if that's all there is, I rather ask and know there's little to none then not ask and never know.