[Help]From where are these dragon sex animations?

They are included by default in SexLab. All you need to do is enable creature anims and they should be available.

Don't think there is any mod that actually triggers them, though, so you'll have to do it yourself either with the Matchmaker spells or with the summonable NPC dragon included in Hentai Creatures; you should probably go for the latter as it also includes a dragon that doesn't aggro on you or fly away, so you don't need to go through the hassle of calming it and getting it to stay down first before you trigger the anim (if you try to start a scene while the dragon is flying, you will get plenty of bugs).

The "Penetration" anim may be a bit problematic too, because IIRC the penis model used for alignment is outdated and the new ones from Horny Dragons of Skyrim (the latest, best, and only SL-related asset pack for dragons) don't line up for that anim. The old mesh may still be floating around somewhere, but I don't know.

Thanks for help! I tried to summon the Dragon with my MNC and only animation that showed up was the first licking one, I am more curious about the penetration ones :D, I am reinstalling my mods currently because I fucked some things up, I will give it a try again.

I tried to summon the Dragon with my MNC and only animation that showed up was the first licking one.

try turning off "Match Creature Gender" and "Restrict Aggressive Animation".

I am reinstalling my mods currently because I fucked some things up, I will give it a try again.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Archived