21 minutes ago, ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir said:

This is Olivia' younger sister, Olivia, xD If you refer to girl on my avatar, then no, she is not available as a standalone follower

I hate you! ;)  :)

(just kidding)

Eva and I admire your work and we love it a lot. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really gorgeous girl thank you for uploading her i must say you create very nice followers, you are quite talented!!! So... I get to the part where i ask her to marry me and(she kinda asks me) and option dialogue says i have to ask Maramal his opinion but nothing happens when i open the dialogue with him? 

• 8 months later...

I could use a little help if someone has the time.

I downloaded this mod, and then merged it into a follower pack because I'm about at my esp limit.  When I go to get her in Proudspire, she talks to me but has no voice.  The first thing I tried is to save in front of her and reload, thinking it might be a SEQ file, but that didn't work.

I looked in the merged file, and all of the FUZ files seem to be there, in a sounds/voice/skyrim.esm/oliviavoice folder.  The original mod is in a BSA so I can't look at the format directly, but if I activate both the original Olivia mod and my merged follower mod, it shows my merge overwriting the original with a bunch of FUZ files.

I've tried all manner of different file paths for the oliviavoice folder, and still have no success.  Have saved and reloaded each time I made a change.  Right now I have about 6 different oliviavoice folders in slightly different spots in the sound/voice folder.

I checked the original mod to temporarily have two Olivias, and the voice files for the original mod Olivia work fine, so there's nothing wrong with the mod itself.  It's a question of something happened (or didn't happen) during the merge.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2019 at 2:47 PM, travelmedic said:

I could use a little help if someone has the time.

I downloaded this mod, and then merged it into a follower pack because I'm about at my esp limit.  When I go to get her in Proudspire, she talks to me but has no voice.  The first thing I tried is to save in front of her and reload, thinking it might be a SEQ file, but that didn't work.

I looked in the merged file, and all of the FUZ files seem to be there, in a sounds/voice/skyrim.esm/oliviavoice folder.  The original mod is in a BSA so I can't look at the format directly, but if I activate both the original Olivia mod and my merged follower mod, it shows my merge overwriting the original with a bunch of FUZ files.

I've tried all manner of different file paths for the oliviavoice folder, and still have no success.  Have saved and reloaded each time I made a change.  Right now I have about 6 different oliviavoice folders in slightly different spots in the sound/voice folder.

I checked the original mod to temporarily have two Olivias, and the voice files for the original mod Olivia work fine, so there's nothing wrong with the mod itself.  It's a question of something happened (or didn't happen) during the merge.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

As far as I know, it is not recommended to merge mods that use SEQ files, scripts, custom voiced

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 3:20 PM, ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir said:

As far as I know, it is not recommended to merge mods that use SEQ files, scripts, custom voiced

I knew it wasn't generally a good idea to merge mods with scripts, but I didn't know about the custom voiced problems.  After I posted here I've found other references to other people having the same issue with other voiced mods and unsuccessful merges.  Something about how the dialog lines get renumbered during the merge, but the dialog trees are looking for the old/original refIDs or baseIDs.  It's a shame that it doesn't work.

Just debating if I want to use up one of my 3 remaining esp slots for Olivia now, or save her for another playthrough when I delete a few things I have no interest in repeating.

Thanks for the reply.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...