View File

Olivia Custom Voiced Follower UNP HDT

37821961682_6950ca219e_o.jpg

Description

This mod add to your game a teenage girl named Olivia

Face is based on this ECE preset
I do not use ECE, so I recreated this face in RaceMenu
Olivia use custom teenage voice type, the same as popular mod Sassy Teen Girls
You can find her in Proudspire Manor (Solitude)

Requirements

Not required, but highly recommended

Credits

Please do not upload this mod to other sites

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/22/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, HDT Physics Extensions
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

She is eighteen years old. With the bigger breasts she looks odd (Olivia is smaller than the normal NPC), if you want to change her body, you have to do it yourself, sorry

I try to change meshes, but, it break her face :( Anyway, thank you for answer.

She's perfect the way she is , love her body , and no neck seam makes her even better ! can you marry her ? also douse she have 2k or 4k textures ? I can not handle 4k !

4K/2K

She is eighteen years old. With the bigger breasts she looks odd (Olivia is smaller than the normal NPC), if you want to change her body, you have to do it yourself, sorry

I try to change meshes, but, it break her face :( Anyway, thank you for answer.

Not understand... just change her body meshes

Exactly, what i did. I change body meshes, and, this causes her face break. Nevermind, i probably, doing something wrong.

If this is not a problem, can you upload a screenshot? Did you use "setnpcweight" command in the console?

Love her, thank you. 

BTW, would love to make her a little more tan, if I change that in CK would that damage anything?

Thanks!

Destroy? No, but if you change skin tone in CK you get color mismatch between body and head

Exactly, what i did. I change body meshes, and, this causes her face break. Nevermind, i probably, doing something wrong.

If this is not a problem, can you upload a screenshot? Did you use "setnpcweight" command in the console?

I change meshes again, and surprisingly, everything works now :) Thank you for reply. She looks great  :heart:

post-106856-0-56013800-1508829488_thumb.png

My game crashes when I enter Proudspire. Is there a way you could get me her ref ID so I can have her moveto  player?  I probably have a mod that conflicts with her being in Proudspire, but once I get her out in the open I can move her elsewhere. Any help appreciated. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, qqwertz4 said:

Thanks for your work!

But there seems to be a problem, if not intended: Extensible Follower Framework is not compatible, at least only the standard options are showing. However, other non vanilla Followers work just fine with EFF + Easy Wheelmenu.

Definitely not intended, but I cannot guarantee compatibility with other mods, you can try to change your load order, put my mod before Extensible Follower Framework, or vice versa

Edited by ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir
12 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

She has veeeery cute face, but your girl from your avatar is my favorite one. Do you have her as standalone follower?

This is Olivia' younger sister, Olivia, xD If you refer to girl on my avatar, then no, she is not available as a standalone follower