SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

I tested the "Mojave" Nightstalkers, but they too are not animated. The player characters animation works, but the Nightstalker is just standing still (And his penis model is missing). There are two idle animations in the Nightstalker mesh directory (1931 & 1932), but the random script uses 1001 & 1002.

For a test, I changed those in the random script to 1931 & 1932. This has the effect that the Nightstalkers now move forward and backward (While standing still). At least they are moving now ;). The anim objects seem to use the correct files, so at the moment, I don't know what's going wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

I will add the animations to sexout core if we can sort out the penis issue.

If the reset.kf did not work, I believe the only solution is going to be fixing all the animation files so they reset it at the end. Or replacing *all* the sexout animations with new ones that do use the bone.

I realize both of those options are a lot of work, so it would be much easier to figure out why the reset.kf does not work, and fix it.

I read your post. but if you want to fix reset idle you need to import the skeleton from astyma witch has all penis bones from both Roberts and Breeze attached with the reset idle. And see if they are bend correctly in blender then export that file again. so next time you use the reset it will work for both Roberts and Breeze. and you fix this in 1 time.

Try this reset file:

reset.7z

Btw how does sexout currently call the reset file after the animation ends ??

• 4 weeks later...

2.6.83b2 in OP.

This update adds 25 animations from D_Manxx. 20 of them have been added to the random picker, the 5 that haven't are dupilcates running at different speeds. Some of them have misc clipping or sync problems. His 601 replacement seemed especially problematic, so it's not included. The rest are minor, and alignment on all of them looks pretty good.

The new anims are 611-629 (in random picker), 637-641 (not in random picker, different-speed dupes of 618).

Is there anything else that we have to do to use these animations? If I recall there was some Robert's fix or something for the animations that were needed.

No, they work fine. The fix is for Amra's, not Dman's, and that's one reason why Amra's (at present) aren't included in Sexout.

Downloaded the new sexout. Checked the anims and then had to fall back to my previous sexout version.

One of the new anim is REALLY weird. Like, 'kind of' a hunkered down doggy style, but, the girl is doing some odd things with her head and is constantly clenching her hands up. Looks too weird. Problem is, the new sexout seemed to want to pick THAT anim like 80% of the time too. :s

It kind of looks like a 'test' anim, like dman was just testing out the finger animations or something.

Are there any replacements of existing animations, or are these all new numbers?

I want to avoid any conflicts with Amra's work.

They're all new. You can tell fomm to not overwrite anything from amra's during installation of course.

Downloaded the new sexout. Checked the anims and then had to fall back to my previous sexout version.

One of the new anim is REALLY weird. Like, 'kind of' a hunkered down doggy style, but, the girl is doing some odd things with her head and is constantly clenching her hands up. Looks too weird. Problem is, the new sexout seemed to want to pick THAT anim like 80% of the time too. :s

It kind of looks like a 'test' anim, like dman was just testing out the finger animations or something.

I'd need to know which one is 'really weird' to be able to help out there. I tested them all myself and didn't see problems with any of them. Pretty much all of them are new doggy styles so that doesn't narrow it down much. ;)

maybe he is using a different skeleton and body mesh. Anyway i think he is referring to animation number 629. witch the random picker is choosing allot of times. it seem to skip animation number 601 to 628 and goes straight to animation number 629. 631 and above is not being chosen by the random picker. The mod i was testing with was was sexoutsex witch allows sex though dialog.

The animation you added was created with an older new Vegas rig, not the once i created an animation in later once with.

my better work was corrupted by a server error on this site.

maybe he is using a different skeleton and body mesh. Anyway i think he is referring to animation number 629. witch the random picker is choosing allot of times. it seem to skip animation number 601 to 628 and goes straight to animation number 629. 631 and above is not being chosen by the random picker. The mod i was testing with was was sexoutsex witch allows sex though dialog.

The animation you added was created with an older new Vegas rig, not the once i created an animation in later once with.

my better work was corrupted by a server error on this site.

The bodies themselves look fine D_man. For the record though I'm using breeze and  BoG. (with bounce added upperbody that I found around here) I've been trying to add bounce to my non-bouncy companions. So far I've done delilah, Brooke and Jasmine.

But back to the anims, I think you probably know them much better than I do. So from that description I gave and your response I'm just going to go ahead and say it was anim 629 lol. Don't get me wrong it's far better than anything I could do myself, but, it kind of makes the girl act like a deranged monkey.

Also the random picker not functioning right was my experience too.

There is definitely a bug in the random picker, I'm fixing that now. 601-628 are being ignored and yes 629 is being used in their place, oops.

629 is 'broken' though? Should I ditch it? Are there others that are broken as well that I included?

I'm not sure if 'broken' is the right term, but it is definitely not pleasing to watch. lol

beta3 is up in the OP. Just fixed the random picker. I'm using a new (smaller, more normal) system for random picking there too now -- only for M+F. If it works properly (testing seemed ok) then it will be the new system for the entire random picker, as a stepping stone to a *really* new random picker.

The available animations in that part of the picker are 601-609, 611-629, 631-636, 701-714, 721-723, 901-906, 931-933.

It "should" (as close as GetRandomPercent can get me) pick evenly and randomly between all the anims in that list.