SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

Ok.. so in an effort to try and minimize more to isolate and confirm.... im now starting to think there is a mod conflict going on with a non sexout based mod.. that.. by intial look.. wouldnt even think to coincide with a camera problem...  FPSWeaponWheel.

Im my tests, the save iv been using had that mod loaded pre sexout, so i went as far earlier as taking out all esm/esp outside of fresh install ones and then sexout,scr and sexoutsex, and keeping darnui.. cause that doesnt cause any issues.   And I go and load my save.. usual complaint about mods not on... load in.. F key doesnt even work BEFORE doing anything.

I use an even earlier save which is basicly just after creating the character and going thru all the stuff just before you open the door to the outside work from the Doc's house...  and that one camera works.

I quick run over to the Bar, engage in some action, afterwards F key works.

I do the same thing with loading the FPSWeaponWheel mod... F key doesnt work.

In part.. i feel kinda bad having wasted all this time for a mod conflict .. but.. then still raises the question why different versions of Sexout do and dont conflict, so whats different there? Anyway, there has been zero updates to FPSWW. So thats not an option.  Not like the mod is needed, but its kinda nice.

Some kind of dirty edit that mod did function, causes the camera to not work in a save, if the mods stops getting loaded, unless enablecontrols is hit. loading up with it on camera works.  With 82b2 sexout, no camera, yet i can drop in .71 and its all fine.   So its something in the changes of sexout that directly seem to conflict, aside from the mod having its own "risky" use of nvse functions apparently per the mod site on nexus.    Mod seems effectivly dead over on nexus.. so thats probably the end of that.

So i guess mystery solved.  Try and find something else to replace it.  Might still be an idea to figure out what changes in the Sexout versions just to shed light on any other potential conflict issuse with other mods that might use nvse.

Yea i rarely ever have issues with mods conflicting like that, i dont even run that many to conflict, and because it would come and go over the revisions, and a long while ago there wasnt issues, prior to the early 70 revisions, when i started to notice it, hence the reason for believing more of a coding issue.   And one that doesnt direclty relate to the camera at that.  I know in past testing i had taken out "standard" mods to test sexout stuff in the past, nothing seemed wrong, and ran that set for a very long time, before messing with sexout, so basicly clearing my mod set from having any conflict issues, so thats why i never changed it thinking it being a good test bed.  This would be one of those rare ones that manages to poke through.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe this has been partially reported already, but for Super Mutants:

Anim 1415 always seems to be broken (have checked multiple times alongside other anims which all work)

Anim 1430 is for oral sex but is not recognized as such by Sexout (counts as vaginal or anal). Feral ghouls and canines also have oral animations which aren't recognized as such, but I don't know the numbers right now. (Misrecognition confuses scripts in most of Halstrom's mods and my own)

Screenshots with console attached

post-158171-0-37523800-1383415149_thumb.jpg

post-158171-0-91750700-1383415153_thumb.jpg

I believe this has been partially reported already, but for Super Mutants:

Anim 1415 always seems to be broken (have checked multiple times alongside other anims which all work)

Anim 1430 is for oral sex but is not recognized as such by Sexout (counts as vaginal or anal). Feral ghouls and canines also have oral animations which aren't recognized as such, but I don't know the numbers right now. (Misrecognition confuses scripts in most of Halstrom's mods and my own)

Screenshots with console attached

1430 can be selected as either the only oral or one of the Anal/Vaginal !

Cannot see anything wrong with 1415 scriptwise.

Unless there is an undocumented change to current version, manually specifying the sex type as oral for super mutants is ignored and the sex type converted to vaginal/anal scriptwise. Perhaps the random picker could only choose vaginal or anal but if oral is manually specified then that animation could be used and count as such?

Last night I played through the vault 3 tryout sequence. The good news was that all the callbacks worked properly, the bad news? None of the type of sex was respected!  It should have gone Vaginal, vaginal, anal and oral, and I got Vaginal or anal, oral, oral and vaginal :(

Tonight I intend to trace through it all and find out why.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a suggestion for something that might be useful, or maybe it's in there and I haven't seen it, could we have a set of formlists added to by Sexout during animations that list the Actors that have engaged in sex during theplayers  game like SexoutFLPrevSexActorsMale, SexoutFLPrevSexActorsFemale, SexoutFLPrevSexActorsCreature, SexoutFLPrevSexActorsObject?

My thinking is rather than scanning to know which actors to add a scripted token for Fertility, Lactation etc. We could just have a quest script check a list for any actor within a Distance check of the player and knowing they have had sex with somebody or something, they are a candidate for a sex mod to use.

I would hope such lists would never get too big, the limits 32365 or something I think?

• 1 month later...

I will check it out Hal. I think lists would work but I'm going to check out the new arrays and see if they are any better or worse for that kind of thing. At the least they shouldn't have the size limit, though even if it's only 32k (32767 is the number you're looking for! 2^15 - 1) it would take a long time to ever reach that size.

With the sex duration set to 1 second and somehow having a fast enough PC that the delay between sex acts is less than 1 frame, it would take 9 hours of continuous sex to reach that number, and each actor would have to be a unique NPC. I believe this is theoretically possible, but impossible in practice in real gameplay.

Even if you did something like left the game running with stalkers turned to the max and then went to bed, no more NPCs would be added to the list than those in the cell you're in, even if it was left on for 90 or 900 hours, nevermind 9.

Even if you did something like left the game running with stalkers turned to the max and then went to bed, no more NPCs would be added to the list than those in the cell you're in, even if it was left on for 90 or 900 hours, nevermind 9.

What if someone use some mob spot and spawn time mods like endless warfare? Those could possiblly keep spawning new npc mobs to the ground...

I will check it out Hal. I think lists would work but I'm going to check out the new arrays and see if they are any better or worse for that kind of thing. At the least they shouldn't have the size limit, though even if it's only 32k (32767 is the number you're looking for! 2^15 - 1) it would take a long time to ever reach that size.

With the sex duration set to 1 second and somehow having a fast enough PC that the delay between sex acts is less than 1 frame, it would take 9 hours of continuous sex to reach that number, and each actor would have to be a unique NPC. I believe this is theoretically possible, but impossible in practice in real gameplay.

Cool, no rush, we could probably set the list up to self clean at 100 or something anyway.

What if someone use some mob spot and spawn time mods like endless warfare? Those could possiblly keep spawning new npc mobs to the ground...

It would still take many many hours.

Even if you turned the sexout duration timer down to 1 second and turned off knockdowns, it still takes at least 3-4 seconds for the act to start, play, and complete.

The warfare mod would also have to spawn a new NPC every 3 seconds.

This would take at least 27 hours of running continuously, and you'd have over 30,000 NPCs in the cell with you when it was done. Fallout would crash long before sexout had a problem due simply to that many NPCs being present, and even if it didn't, it would be running so slowing by the time there were 1000 of them that every act would take minutes to complete -- not seconds.

In other words, with the current engine and even the fastest x86 processor that exists, it's still not going to happen. You'd have to FORCE it to happen, as a modder, by spawning the NPC and performing the act -- then in a callback remove that NPC and do it all over again.

I played around with the newest version (Also newest versions of SCR and Pregnancy). It seems that there are some problems with the Nightstalkers. Their animations don't work (They just stand on the player character,). Also, they seem to be sterile. Their actions count as vaginal sex, but there is no cum or cum smell given to the player character. Since there are Nightstalker eggs in the game, they seem to be able to reproduce. I don't know if this is handled by Sexout or by Pregnancy?

I played around with the newest version (Also newest versions of SCR and Pregnancy). It seems that there are some problems with the Nightstalkers. Their animations don't work (They just stand on the player character,). Also, they seem to be sterile. Their actions count as vaginal sex, but there is no cum or cum smell given to the player character. Since there are Nightstalker eggs in the game, they seem to be able to reproduce. I don't know if this is handled by Sexout or by Pregnancy?

I'll have a look semen is handled by SCR & Pregnancy, Sexout mainly does the animations.

Ok, this problem happens with the Old World Blues Nightstalkers. Those are not listed in the Sexout Nightstalker Formlist. I added them to the Formlist, now it all works fine (Except the animations).

Ahh, I've been meaning to add DLC support for stuff like that to SCR using IsModLoaded for ages but just never got around to it.