CBBE Bodyslide Conversions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Lateraliss said:

I'm converting some armors from Oldrim in outfitstudio. My god what a tedious process when there are a bunch of different armor parts. when saving the osp, do I want to copy reference to output, or untick that box?

When an armor consists of multiple pieces, typically one of them contains the reference body. Otherwise, the pieces would "float" around a missing body.

Most often the part that covers the chest (slot 32) contains the reference.

5 hours ago, orgs1n said:

When an armor consists of multiple pieces, typically one of them contains the reference body. Otherwise, the pieces would "float" around a missing body.

Most often the part that covers the chest (slot 32) contains the reference.

yeah this armor I'm importing has a ton of pieces, I figured it out as I was going along that most shouldn't. I got it in game last night but it was clipping through everything like crazy, so I spent some time today reworking it. I don't have every single piece finished but I have enough for a full set, and I mashed a couple other armor pieces into it from a couple other armors.

It's the Blades Bikini Armor, with Blades Bikini Remodeled, because I like the form fitting armor but not skimpy, and I took the boots from Female Blades Light Armor.  I may actually take the chest piece from Female Blades Light Armor and replace the existing piece.

Spoiler

20200327183640_1.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since the OP is no longer being updated, I figured it'd be time someone sort through the links and made a new thread: 

Going to try to update this every few days. i haven't yet gone through any new sets posted in this thread that aren't in the OP. If you see any missing sets, please leave a comment!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2020 at 2:38 AM, Martianman said:

Could someone please convert these to CBBE/Bodyslide with physics?

Apachii Divine Elegance Store - CBBE but no physics :(

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9213?tab=posts

Trouble Maker's Tavern Clothes - UNNP - physics but no bodyslide, so clipping issues :(

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3592

Yeah i'm also looking for physics for Divine Elegance Store.

On 1/23/2020 at 5:02 PM, AtomicPlayboy said:

So are there any updates on the PeroPero Mage Robes Replacer CBBE SE conversion? I keep seeing questions but no answers.

Anyone make a working version of the open robes? Not the ones just released on the Nexus, but the ones that cover the nipples and have the flap skirt.