CBBE Bodyslide Conversions

On 1/8/2018 at 9:28 AM, DustinMock said:

Lich King armor re-upload with missing panty texture fix, Properly compressed normals using BC7 compression to greatly reduce the overall file size with no real loss in fidelity, a few minor tweaks to give it a less shiny, more ice like appearance, and a CBBE physic enabled option added as well in bodyslide.  

Pre-built meshes using CBBE Curvy included.

Lich_King_conversion_1.1Lich_King_conversion_1.1

could you pls repost the lichking cbbe conversion? Link seems to be down for me, and this is somehow the only link i could find to the conversion

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, docteur87 said:

Vampire Queen
- CBBE SSE BodySlide.
- Prebuild meshes in CBBE Curvy (Outfit) static. With Physics.
- Two ways to obtain the armor:
. Go to Volkihar Courtyard and find a chest.
. Use forge.

Link to download (and many other outfits): https://discord.gg/qBdF2MZ

you need to be verified first before you can access the download channel.

ScreenShot225.thumb.png.661349b8b882c4a47946388a50a22c9a.png

That outfit looks great!  How do I get verified?  And where on the channel do I download?  I am new to discord.

4 hours ago, docteur87 said:

:D

You just need to say something on verification channel and me or other admin/moderators will verify you.

Thanks, but how do I actually post a message?  I don't see anything that says post new message.  Plus at the top it says "This is an unclaimed account.  Claim it before it's lost."  I clicked on where it says "Claim Here", and it says I already claimed it.  Thank you in advance.