22 hours ago, Stuker said:

Kicked BFW out of my load order and now it worked just fine. Got my ring from Paul and it looks hot af.^^

Last problem now is that feeding animations are not running after dialogues. But I don't even know where to look at. BAC? MME? JUGS? FFS...

Try sexlab dialogue i think that has a feeding option.

2 hours ago, Stealthfroob said:

Try sexlab dialogue i think that has a feeding option.

Oh no... It's not the lack of options for starting a feeding animation. They don't start after some dialogues. I guess it's JUGS that don't work properly but I have to look into it before I start throwing dirt around^^

On 8/2/2018 at 4:56 PM, Stuker said:

Kicked BFW out of my load order and now it worked just fine. Got my ring from Paul and it looks hot af.^^

Last problem now is that feeding animations are not running after dialogues. But I don't even know where to look at. BAC? MME? JUGS? FFS...

Fixed for me too, i was simply either using wrong furniture or searching for it without asking Paul, expecting to find something anyways... Thanks @Reesewow :)

What do you mean by feeding, though? Breast feeding NPCs? 

And another question: when captured by the hunters

do i have to win fights against them? I've tried multpiple times, the first time i had some minor problems because of DCUL triggered some stuff, the next try i got my stuff back from the chest and they immediatly attacked me and triggered Defeat, with Defeat and Daymol disabled they just killed me... how is it supposed to work?

Now that I've finally got the tail, I've noticed that my character's tail does not actually attach to my character.  This is notable whenever I jump, which makes it float in the air for a few seconds.  Is there a conflict or another mod I need to get to assure the tail is properly connected?

15 hours ago, Stuker said:

Oh no... It's not the lack of options for starting a feeding animation. They don't start after some dialogues. I guess it's JUGS that don't work properly but I have to look into it before I start throwing dirt around^^

Try uninstalling mods related to feeding unless it been updated recently. Or it might be because you have more than 1 mod that is related to feeding  so it's possible they are clashing with one another

8 minutes ago, Stealthfroob said:

Try uninstalling mods related to feeding unless it been updated recently. Or it might be because you have more than 1 mod that is related to feeding  so it's possible they are clashing with one another

Uninstalled jugs. MME dialogue is working fine. 

Still trying to escape after beeing captured. It's not impossible but i'm wondering if it's glitched maybe, or a conflict with other mods like daymol.

- when i take my stuff the hunters wake up hostile

- when i lose the fight i either die, or DA triggers

I can take my stuff and run, is that how i'm supposed to escape?

3 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Still trying to escape after beeing captured. It's not impossible but i'm wondering if it's glitched maybe, or a conflict with other mods like daymol.

- when i take my stuff the hunters wake up hostile

- when i lose the fight i either die, or DA triggers

I can take my stuff and run, is that how i'm supposed to escape?

The hunters are supposed to turn hostile after you take your stuff, you need to kill them and run back to Paul. To be honest I never tried to just run away without killing the hunters...

1 hour ago, weird said:

The hunters are supposed to turn hostile after you take your stuff, you need to kill them and run back to Paul. To be honest I never tried to just run away without killing the hunters...

I tried, wasn't too hard since they won't follow you through water but it turns out they are much more engaged then other enemies and started the fight around Riverrun. I think this part would be nice with alternatives, my cow isn't made for fighting. And some more content while beeing captured, since ZAP 8 is already a requirement this would be a great opportunity to use more of that stuff. :)

Something like that:

1. your captured, milked, tatooed etc

2. Redguard, (leader?): "That was fun. Now i claim you my property. Lock her up over there, i go to sleep." He walks away and you're in some cage or funiture close to some (all) of the other guys.

3. After some time, Redguard 1.: "I'm bored. Anyone up for trying to get this cow pregnant?" While beeing raped, leader wakes up. Beats one of the guys raping you (or waiting in queue). "I said  she's my property! If you wanna fuck her, you have to pay for it! Now, who wants to pay?" Some pay & keep fucking, others leave. If the camp is close to the road, you might be tied and advertised to bypassing travelers (for milk or sex). With a chance it's the compagnons or Paul looking for you and free you, or...

4. Your owner is back to sleep and you're tied again. You hear the Redguards talking, giving you some hints what to do to get free. You might wiggle your assets to one who is unwilling to pay, spread jealousy and chaos (and some of them might be killed when a fight starts). Or to those who are willing to pay and fuck them tired, so they go to sleep too. Or you might plead and even find somebody who pities you, freeing you or leaving you with a nive to cut your ties or something. Or all of that, and in the end you're free.

*edit: @Thrasher926 Sounds like a skeleton problem. Make sure XPMSE is installed and not overwritten by anything else.

Hello, I am stuck at the scene after the parade. I am in the cage, not being able to do anything. After a while when I lost milk, I am able to move, but nothing happens. If I try to push the button in the menu for being stuck, I cannot move, open inventory or anything anymore. I also already tried to just wait, but nothing happens for at least a half hour real time.

Just wondering if i am the only one with sound effect issues. with the newest release.  

I've been sort of on the down low on this forum, as i am waiting for some more info on the next update from the creator. 

Do hope for dyed fur maybe.

I dont normally commen much but damn this is nifty, not sure if you considering but i think we would all like to see more mods like this, not alot of transformation mods out there,

Like I would like to see the Deer https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4422-deer-hooves-and-ears-resources/ resources used in a mod that isnt giant like shout like a virgin.

14 hours ago, Arousingavocado said:

I dont normally commen much but damn this is nifty, not sure if you considering but i think we would all like to see more mods like this, not alot of transformation mods out there,

Like I would like to see the Deer https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4422-deer-hooves-and-ears-resources/ resources used in a mod that isnt giant like shout like a virgin.

yes my dream is to one day see a skyrim mod that plays like corruption of Champions, i know how ambitious and crazy it sounds, but i think it can be doable. 

We have a select few tf mods on here already like this bac, sexlab hormones gender swap, succubus and bimbo tf, SD+ with it's half spriggan tf, There was a wip for sexlab breeder got as far as wolf tf, similar to fallout sexout breeder which involved breeding and Transformations. I'm a big sucker for tf mods.

Don't get your hopes up but if there is a chance a big maybe though that skyrimfet will make a resource pack someday as he stated in the faq's, 

Can you prepare a version for (random animal here)?

No - i have no personal interest for it. Maybe i will use part of this mod in future, becouse i'm going to prepare special version of Devious Traning part - related with Pony Play - If I decided to do it, I will upload clean and friendly for developers version here as "resource". Maybe.

On 8/1/2018 at 2:43 PM, Reesewow said:

I don't have a screenshot to share, but once Paul tells you to get into the furniture, the stall on the far side of your screenshot (nearest the house and the workbench) should spawn a ZAP 8 furniture item.  What item spawns depends on what he's going to put on you, it is different each time.  Once you get into that furniture he should stop wandering and a crowd should show up, and he installs the nose ring/bell/brand ect.  The issue some people were having was they were using ZAP 7, which won't crash the game due to missing masters but doesn't actually have the furniture used in those scenes, so they couldn't complete and just timed out.

i cannot find zaz 8 plus animations package on here just the body slides