im still waiting for clear feedback from post
many people report issues with scenes - for me every 1.6 version was good. how long i not get feedback im not going to work with this mod. every part must works fine. i cant test something that for me seems good. so im not to work with next parts how long im not sure that current version works correctly

@AthenaESIV

im not planing back to human form - not like simple regression, maybe as quest like in:  swan lake story. if someone install this mod it's means that this person looking for cow transformation and accept cow fate.

On 3/20/2018 at 7:58 PM, skyrimfet said:

*** Hi all! ***

I'm into priv trouble now but yesterday i found some time to try fix marc issues.

One problem:  I tested my solution with another .esp version, this version that i uploaded now is untested so please be careful. i change a little bit scene with marc and scripts that should repair broken quest scene - if marc not visit talos by night - almost 99% that means that scene is broken and AI related with his activity was desibled/corrupted.

i hope that this untested version work's good. by mistake i tested mod with broken version - so finaly i just moved all changes to "correct" version and recompiled. I hope that it's final 1.6 version and it remove all reported issues. It's good to start game /test from moment, when we first time visit riften to find Marc or before Marc's travel to another land, but maybe it's not necessarily.
If we got it - i will do some small changes today and upload official 1.6c - sorry for problems and not full  testing, i have currently other things "in head".
Im not going to replay for a while. But im waiting for feedback and cross fingers!

Skyrim - Being a Cow 1.6c.7z

----This is translated into a translator.

Marc's bug is fixed, but there is another bug.
Milk is a bug that hasn't been filled in since stage 3.
When I was downgrading to version B, this phenomenon disappeared.

8 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

many people report issues with scenes - for me every 1.6 version was good. how long i not get feedback im not going to work with this mod. every part must works fine. i cant test something that for me seems good. so im not to work with next parts how long im not sure that current version works correctly

@AthenaESIV

im not planing back to human form - not like simple regression, maybe as quest like in:  swan lake story. if someone install this mod it's means that this person looking for cow transformation and accept cow fate.

I finished the mod with the 1.6b unfortunately, so I never tried the C version.  However, 1.6b worked really well for me, I had no Marc issues.  (Experience for that version written in this post - https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85776-being-a-cow/?page=26&tab=comments#comment-2180261)

If the b versions is working for most people they may not have tried the c version in the thread here.  Either way I think you are safe to continue the mod, we all appreciate your work even if there are sometimes minor problems.  There are much less fun mods than this that I've played through that were way more buggy/broken.

For the next version you could ask for some people to beta-test the mod before you upload it publicly, and have them report directly to you if they had any problems.  May help get some clear bug reports if there are any issues with other people's games.

19 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

@AthenaESIV

I like your plan for not allowing simple regression back to normal, but a quest to allow changing back could be nice. What are your future plans for this mod? It sounds like you still have a lot of ideas, I can't wait to hear them :smiley:

On a related note, I think I might have a solution to the "32 cows maximum" limit. Once an npc has fully transformed (100% status in the MCM), the player should have an option to make that NPC "permanently cow", meaning that the mod would stop tracking the transformation progress for that npc. Since there are no further changes beyond 100%, the mod does not need to track any npcs that have progressed to 100%, and mods like slavetats and DD can handle the tattoos and horns/ears. What do you think?

Great Mod!

Works like a charm for me.

Some ideas:

* add more transformation states

* maybe add udder-nipples via TATS first/texture?

* more udder sizes, maybe even configurable final size?

* somehow change nipple length?

* more tail sizes

* final tail should be smaller (has been to big for my char, configurable?)

* add a small human like tail at the beginning

* different ear types? maybe start from elve like ears? 

* perhaps even change the vagina?

* the TATS on the girls ass at the early stages of TF have a sharp edge, maybe texture issue?

Something i found which could be useful:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4417-bushyequip-sos-addonplugin/

4 hours ago, HermausMoron said:

I talked to Paul, but he just keeps wandering around Riverwood. Whether I wait for him at Whiterun Stables or actually try to follow him, he never leaves.

are You milkmaid? you need to produce your first bottle.

2 minutes ago, JBackfire said:

Nice mod ans nice work. I think I missed something because I don't see the breasts grow... All other things work nice except breast grow... An idea abou what have I missed ?

MME provided breast growth - set breasts config in MME MCM

21 minutes ago, JBackfire said:

I see my breast grow when I wear clothes but seems stop when I lost them... I don't sse what I could miss in MME :classic_confused:

I come back on MME topic, maybe I'll find so. thanks ^^'

body model without breasts nodes? check topics related with HDT/CBBE/UNP - maybe your body replacer is not ready for bodyparts inflation

1 hour ago, dragonslayer2 said:

in the cellar just before the auction my pc just stand there and all the ohter npc´s also stand in the doorway at the entrence and not moving.

does any one know what it might for broblem?

are you using modst that add random animations? eat,aroused etc? something broke scene i think. try again from load.

Hi, guys I've installed the version 1.6b, but I want to test for my character being owned by some farmer but I talked almost with every farmer in Skyrim and neither of them show me the option to being their cow, I need to do something or there are some pre-requisite? My character tranformations is of the 100% and I have two followers, and she defeated their hunters.

3 hours ago, sololeocr said:

Hi, guys I've installed the version 1.6b, but I want to test for my character being owned by some farmer but I talked almost with every farmer in Skyrim and neither of them show me the option to being their cow, I need to do something or there are some pre-requisite? My character tranformations is of the 100% and I have two followers, and she defeated their hunters.

The only "owner" option is Paul, and the final portion of that isn't implemented yet.  If you killed the hunters go back and talk to Paul for some progress, and keep coming back to him each time you kill a group of hunters.  *OR* let the hunters defeat you once to go down the more developed Cow's Tears questline.

4 hours ago, Reesewow said:

The only "owner" option is Paul, and the final portion of that isn't implemented yet.  If you killed the hunters go back and talk to Paul for some progress, and keep coming back to him each time you kill a group of hunters.  *OR* let the hunters defeat you once to go down the more developed Cow's Tears questline.

Thanks for the explanation, I believed it that any farmer can enslaved my character for made her her cow.

13 hours ago, dragonslayer2 said:

in the cellar just before the auction my pc just stand there and all the ohter npc´s also stand in the doorway at the entrence and not moving.

does any one know what it might for broblem?

Having a similar issue, any fixes?