6 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

I definitely agree: this is a fantastic mod. I've just finished a run through of all the quests and it's been a lot of fun and works very well.

I've made note of a few bugs and things that might be bugs, and I thought I'd list them. (Some of them I've mentioned before, but hopefully it will help to have them collected together.) This is absolutely intended as constructive criticism, not negativity. As I said, the mod is great!

1. Tail sounds: It seemed as though these were always active, even with the option disabled in the mcm, and even when my character hadn't grown her tail yet. There were lots of swishing noises, and I can't think of anything else they could be. If I activated the tail sounds in the mcm there appeared to be no difference.
  2. Hunters can spawn inside player homes: This might be a feature - making nowhere safe - but I would have liked at least one refuge where I didn't have to worry about being enslaved. I was also left with a huge mess to clean up in Breezehome! (A full Fus Ro Dah was a bad idea) :classic_tongue:
  3. Being taken by the Unowned hunters: When my cow was defeated in combat she found herself standing upright on the back of the cart, unable to move. Nothing happened and a previous save had to be reloaded. When she instead agreed to go with them she was placed into the proper milking position but the controls were never unlocked once she'd been branded and milked dry. I had to re-enable player controls in the ZAP mcm, get down off the cart, and talk to the lead hunter to progress.
  4. Tattoos: Is there any chance of getting unp fur textures? On a unp body there are bad seams around hips, buttocks and up the sides of the torso. I tried searching for tutorials on how to convert cbbe textures to unp but found nothing.
  5. Bell: The big bell clips through the cow's chest. (The chest itself, not the breasts.)
  6. Marc: Should he have the Khajiit voice type? It sounds a little strange hearing him give generic greetings with one of the human voices.
  7. The Cow's Tears ambush: Is it intended to be possible to beat the slavers when they attack you before the parade and auction? I did manage it (thanks to the tragic, noble sacrifice of many Riften guards) but the quest remained active with no objective set and Paul didn't have any dialogue regarding it.
  8. Grey face bug: most of the npcs have the grey face. I exported their Face Gen Data in the creation kit (ctrl+f4 when they're highlighted in the Actors window) and that fixed it for me.

I just want to repeat: the mod is fantastic. I'm just listing these in the hope they can help.

Thanks!

How do you get the cow tear parade and auction? i've been waiting around riften and nothing has happened yet? just my master standing around by the market area.

7 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

How do you get the cow tear parade and auction? i've been waiting around riften and nothing has happened yet? just my master standing around by the market area.

parade starts after ambush. i'm going to play from a to z this night to test every element of questline.
well. when marc back from hammerfel you will meet with him in talos statue, then abush, then defeat, then huntershideout, parade, auction and quest end near whiterun.

i need exacly what's doesnt work. mark not come by night?
let's try type in console: help  bac_tea
then getstage (quest id)
let me know about stage number and time in game. to help i need some detail's. i will check some settings, for example every person that report problem with marc had combat in riften? for example vampieres attack? maybe AI of marc is overwriten now and scene is broken?

Little Ear just reach stage 18 and she's looking great. After I did the hunter quest line I reloaded an earlier save and did Paul's quests without any problems. I thoroughly enjoyed this mod again, choose the white fur this time looks good. I don't care much about direction the mod takes with regard to endings. I would rather it be a surprise.

Anyway I took some shots of stage 18

Spoiler

20180318201727_1.thumb.jpg.94c2fc7ba77392097e9b01ae671954ba.jpg20180318203015_1.thumb.jpg.6ef4f2d51b9b8137647554abe7dae6ab.jpg20180318212116_1.thumb.jpg.95b7339f00c09955d1ac3533cff26198.jpg20180318212134_1.thumb.jpg.588bc1de85120773fa04de5d38f01bfa.jpg20180318212207_1.thumb.jpg.0a9363896c0b2b796073e6ec8f572793.jpg

8 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

I'm sure you've got most of this, but I'll repeat the steps just in case anything is missing.

After the Cow Enslaved quest, the Cow's Tears quest opens up and Paul sends you to Riften.

Marc directs you to talk to him after 12 at the Talos status.

Meet him and give him the money he wants (2500 septims) and he goes off.

Wait to get a prompt that Marc has met up with Paul.

Skyrim fet mentioned a few posts ago that it's real time, and the best way to pass the time is to play.

Just now, skyrimfet said:

parade starts after ambush. i'm going to play from a to z this night to test every element of questline.
well. when marc back from hammerfel you will meet with him in talos statue, then abush, then defeat, then huntershideout, parade, auction and quest end near whiterun.

i need exacly what's doesnt work. mark not come by night?
let's try type in console: help  bac_tea
then getstage (quest id)
let me know about stage number and time in game. to help i need some detail's. i will check some settings, for example every person that report problem with marc had combat in riften? for example vampieres attack? maybe AI of marc is overwriten now and scene is broken?

no its the slave master after the ambush, He walks towards the market and stops there. so i left in the dark figuring out what suppose to happen.

Currently played through whole mod. Awesome transformation stuff no problems there. Just hope there will be a Bodyslider set for everything in the future.

Quests have a hard time activating from time to time. 

1: When I first transform and talk to Paul it says "Follow or visit Paul later". I HAVE to follow him all the way to white run or the next part of the quest does not activate. If I Wait for him at the stables the next part of the quest doesn't activate and I am stuck in limbo.

2: MARC has some issues. When trying to meet him behind the Thanos statue for both times in the quests I am supposed too, he sometimes is just stuck wondering around Riften never going to the statue. 

3: Marc also either takes forever to meet his contacts and come back or is again just constantly wondering around Riften. 

I had to force the next part of these quests in console.

Other than those things the Mod is coming along great and I can't wait for the next update. 

Suggestion:

I know this is much but in the future it would be cool if you had decisions in the quest that would dictate you becoming a Cow or a Bull. Say you are submissive and are captured and filled with lactate - you become a cow with said FAT, ASS and Breast transformations.

But if you resist milking and defeat the hunters you don't get FAT, ASS or breast transformation as drastically and stay fit. But you will bet bigger horns, ears and stronger looking Hooves.

Submit, you become cow. 

Resist, you become bull.

This is a suggestion I don't see it happening for a long time. Just a cool thought I had.

I also had a problem with Marc in Riften when I had time to play yesterday. After reading posts here, I presume it's the first of two meetings (haven't paid him anything yet, he wants to meet at statue after midnight).

Unfortunately, he never goes to the statue after that first contact when he tells you to meet him there after midnight. I've tried what another poster suggested where I hung around outside of Riften until a few minutes after midnight before entering the city but it does no good -- he just continues on his usual schedule between the bar and the keep. His only quest-related dialogue results in him saying something along the lines of "not yet, after midnight". I played probably a good couple of months in-game time and he never got around to meeting me at the statue.

about marc and talos and midnight.

I read some fragments of source code and check some settings. I think that i found reason of reported issue. I will fix it today evening and send unofficial 1.6c patch. After it all should work's better i hope. im blind, for me all works always good - i cant reproduce issue in my game, well it's will be only try.

6 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

about marc and talos and midnight.

I read some fragments of source code and check some settings. I think that i found reason of reported issue. I will fix it today evening and send unofficial 1.6c patch. After it all should work's better i hope. im blind, for me all works always good - i cant reproduce issue in my game, well it's will be only try.

Appreciate the work, it is always the sneaky stuff that happens to some people and not others that is a pain to troubleshoot.  Doesn't help that Skyrim is so buggy by default and most of us have 200+ other mods beating up on the game at the same time.

One thing that might help for catching bugs would be to ask a few of your users to do a quick beta-test of new versions privately.  I saw a few people offering to help with dialogue editing, they might be good candidates for getting new versions a bit early and seeing if they find any major problems when they play through it once.  At the same time they may be able to help clean up the dialogue a bit. 

Just a suggestion to help lower the bug reports per version, the mod honestly works extremely well for how fast you are adding to it and how detailed it is, I've never gotten so stuck that I couldn't progress with a bit of console command knowledge.

I reached the part where Marc was suppose to meet me the second time at the Idol or talos worship place.

Marc would never go to the talos idol after midnight the second time after he had supposedly been to hammerfeld.

I finally went to the Idol shortly after midnight, and "setstage BAC_tears1 100" this prompted the arrival of the people that mark was telling me would remove all my marking's. they attacked me, and i was imprisoned, and did the walk of shame, and the auction started, and finished with no more problem's.

I assume that the package for Marc may have had the conditions set wrong, or the call at stage 90 did not function as intended for me.  I did not look at the code, as my Papyrus is not that good.

Anyway for now if anyone just want to continue, you can do what I did once you have reached the point of second meeting with Marc, and he does not go to the Talos Idol.

I think maybe some sexual use by the villain's would be a nice addition also, after all we are playing in sexlab, and this is probably one of the things i miss in this mod.

I guess I have gotten use to the abuse of the player, and I agree this is a simple thing, but some forced rape, and pillaging might be nice. It might be possible with out to much trouble to make this and option in the MCM, a condition for the rape dialogue, to allow it, or not.

1. perhaps some people might consider you nothing more than a play thing in your current condition, and take advantage of you.

2. the Villain's might also enjoy the use of your body before going to sleep, or moving you.

3. how advanced your condition was, could also be a contributing factor in how much people abused you.

4. Maybe making joke's or actually  breeding you with other animal's in the hope of getting and even better milk Cow ( Milk Bitch ).

Outta curiosity, is it possible to get content of this mod without having to go through all the story stuff for it? I love the designs and all, would love to set the fur and attachment parts up for my character and followers, but I'd rather not have to spent all that time playing with MME all over again to get it all set up, just to have something wig out, glitch, crash among all the other mods I have. It's...a bit of a hassle. :'D

38 minutes ago, Mochahotte said:

Outta curiosity, is it possible to get content of this mod without having to go through all the story stuff for it? I love the designs and all, would love to set the fur and attachment parts up for my character and followers, but I'd rather not have to spent all that time playing with MME all over again to get it all set up, just to have something wig out, glitch, crash among all the other mods I have. It's...a bit of a hassle. :'D

Unless something has changed very recently, you don't need to do the story stuff to experience the changes. You can become a milk maid by drinking the added milk items or having lactation induced via some other method (pregnancy works) and things will progress normally from there. As long as you ignore the quest to meet Paul and start the dialogues with him, you should never see the story stuff pop up.

If even that is too much effort, then have BAC stage follow milk maid level and then set level to max in MME -- boom, instant cow. Or chug a huge stack of milk.

14 minutes ago, Ildon said:

Unless something has changed very recently, you don't need to do the story stuff to experience the changes. You can become a milk maid by drinking the added milk items or having lactation induced via some other method (pregnancy works) and things will progress normally from there. As long as you ignore the quest to meet Paul and start the dialogues with him, you should never see the story stuff pop up.

If even that is too much effort, then have BAC stage follow milk maid level and then set level to max in MME -- boom, instant cow. Or chug a huge stack of milk.

Fair enough. I did poke about at the download section again  too and realized the tats came separately, which brought up another question - I'm kinda new with using Slavetats, but is there an option to set things to work on CBBE, or is that something the maker of a specific tattoo as to do? And in either case, which body type is supposed to be used with this? Just finished testing it, and all the phases seem to have some bad clipping around where the legs meet the torso.

30 minutes ago, Mochahotte said:

Fair enough. I did poke about at the download section again  too and realized the tats came separately, which brought up another question - I'm kinda new with using Slavetats, but is there an option to set things to work on CBBE, or is that something the maker of a specific tattoo as to do? And in either case, which body type is supposed to be used with this? Just finished testing it, and all the phases seem to have some bad clipping around where the legs meet the torso.

Slavetats just applies textures, those textures themselves may need to be CBBE or UNP versions to not have seams if they cover the whole body or problem areas like the breasts or hips (like the fur tats do).  I *think* the current tats are intended for CBBE, altho the items can be built in Bodyslide with UUNP sliders (those were provided by a user). 

The only issues with using the wrong body type will be minor issues like the seams at the hips ect, altho hopefully at some point someone could convert the textures so there are versions for both body types.

Started a new game to go along with the new updates to both MME and BAC. One thing i have noticed is that sometimes when BAC level goes up, you fall over and derp out on the floor and can't get back up again?  Bug or Feature? +1 Feature. Especially if your crazy enough to have bimbo curse at the same time.

Couple of idea's i had after playing through the new story content.  
When/if captured and branded is it possible to force a player name change to 32 XD just for that complete and total sense of you are now someone else's property. Maybe after a point you can get the option to change your name back.

*side quest idea's/suggestion*

I started plotting a couple of idea's i had, not quite finished, and I"m not sure if they would fit to the style/plan, but when i have finished i will send them on

The ghost of Mandy

Molag Paul

*** Hi all! ***

I'm into priv trouble now but yesterday i found some time to try fix marc issues.

One problem:  I tested my solution with another .esp version, this version that i uploaded now is untested so please be careful. i change a little bit scene with marc and scripts that should repair broken quest scene - if marc not visit talos by night - almost 99% that means that scene is broken and AI related with his activity was desibled/corrupted.

i hope that this untested version work's good. by mistake i tested mod with broken version - so finaly i just moved all changes to "correct" version and recompiled. I hope that it's final 1.6 version and it remove all reported issues. It's good to start game /test from moment, when we first time visit riften to find Marc or before Marc's travel to another land, but maybe it's not necessarily.
If we got it - i will do some small changes today and upload official 1.6c - sorry for problems and not full  testing, i have currently other things "in head".
Im not going to replay for a while. But im waiting for feedback and cross fingers!

Skyrim - Being a Cow 1.6c.7z

16 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

*** Hi all! ***

I'm into priv trouble now but yesterday i found some time to try fix marc issues.

One problem:  I tested my solution with another .esp version, this version that i uploaded now is untested so please be careful. i change a little bit scene with marc and scripts that should repair broken quest scene - if marc not visit talos by night - almost 99% that means that scene is broken and AI related with his activity was desibled/corrupted.

i hope that this untested version work's good. by mistake i tested mod with broken version - so finaly i just moved all changes to "correct" version and recompiled. I hope that it's final 1.6 version and it remove all reported issues. It's good to start game /test from moment, when we first time visit riften to find Marc or before Marc's travel to another land, but maybe it's not necessarily.
If we got it - i will do some small changes today and upload official 1.6c - sorry for problems and not full  testing, i have currently other things "in head".
Im not going to replay for a while. But im waiting for feedback and cross fingers!

I'm going to check out it in the next hour or two and see if it works for me. I'll report back either way.

On 3/20/2018 at 5:58 AM, skyrimfet said:

*** Hi all! ***

No problems for me on this version, overall really well done mod!

On 3/22/2018 at 3:25 PM, Polonium said:

This is a very good mod, but I had a question:

Hide contents

Does the story continue post-auction, or is that as far as you've gotten?

Spoiler

Not at the moment. All story content seems to end with Paul at the moment.