24 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

i will fix it - sorry for problems :confused: i set limit to 85hp - i thought that it's good enought :confused:

no worries 85 hp on my end was when my bar was completely empty and on legendary difficulty 1 hit was almost 100-200 a swing

but besides that everything else looked good, good job.

14 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Cow's Tears:   Talked to Marc at the statue, paid the funds, he just stands there, quest won't progress.

GuruSR.

Did that for me as well, after fast traveling back to the whiterun stables he actually started his journey, so I imagine just leaving riften fixes it. I had another potential issue that came after that, he traveled to an orc stronghold and just stayed there,  after meeting him there he dissappeared, then after waiting he comes back and you get quest update about it. I'm not sure if you have to meet him there for it to progress but I waited a few days and decided to check it out since nothing new happened but it updated a few days after meeting him there. I think I waited 10 days in total until he came back anyway, but it could possibly be real time waiting rather then game time.

Now for my question, Is the little scene at the end of auction the current end of content? Paul had nothing to say after it and the story tab said completed, so I assume so . Loving the mod so far anyway! Looking forward to future updates!

2 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

i will fix it - sorry for problems :confused: i set limit to 85hp - i thought that it's good enought :confused:

Optionally, you could try to tie it into your money or your life and sexlab defeat, or Sanguine Debauchery as they can sometimes take priority.

7 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Also, with respect to the Weight slider, any chance to "add" and not reduce?  When the weight change happens, at 1st transformation, it seems to put it to 0.01, if the player/NPC were higher than that, it looks like they had massive weight loss.

This has been reported several times without being fixed. The author has to be aware of it by now but hasn't done anything about it (yet). Hopefully it will be fixed in the update that is about to be released.

4 hours ago, Ildon said:

This has been reported several times without being fixed. The author has to be aware of it by now but hasn't done anything about it (yet). Hopefully it will be fixed in the update that is about to be released.

So - i will i starting always with 0 so i not noticed it - but sure - i will add it in 1.6b

4 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Note:  There are messageboxes with "Scene start/stop" in the new quests.  And on the part where you go back to see Marc at Riften (the second time), there is also a debug.notification to that effect.

GuruSR.

thx a lot, i forgot about remove it

7 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Cow's Tears:   Talked to Marc at the statue, paid the funds, he just stands there, quest won't progress.

Correction:  It did say it was "completed" for talking to Marc, but the quest is still pointing to Marc.

GuruSR.

he waiting to 4:00 and then travel - my fault.

8 hours ago, Deimos said:

no worries 85 hp on my end was when my bar was completely empty and on legendary difficulty 1 hit was almost 100-200 a swing

but besides that everything else looked good, good job.

i will try with %hp testing, lets say: 20% or 85points to trigger event.

7 hours ago, swepty said:

Did that for me as well, after fast traveling back to the whiterun stables he actually started his journey, so I imagine just leaving riften fixes it. I had another potential issue that came after that, he traveled to an orc stronghold and just stayed there,  after meeting him there he dissappeared, then after waiting he comes back and you get quest update about it. I'm not sure if you have to meet him there for it to progress but I waited a few days and decided to check it out since nothing new happened but it updated a few days after meeting him there. I think I waited 10 days in total until he came back anyway, but it could possibly be real time waiting rather then game time.

Now for my question, Is the little scene at the end of auction the current end of content? Paul had nothing to say after it and the story tab said completed, so I assume so . Loving the mod so far anyway! Looking forward to future updates!

WIP - this story will be continued

about MARC... background is very simple - travel take a time - stonghold is far away  - when he come i hide hime and  just  start timer (marc is in another land), then he back and go to Paul. It's not most elegant solution but - gods! why you follow marc, skyrim offer more interessing jobs ;)

18 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

So - i will i starting always with 0 so i not noticed it - but sure - i will add it in 1.6b

Thanks! It will be very good to be able to use BAC's weight management again. As it is now, stage 1 always reduces the weight so much that it looks like the character has become extremely emaciated.

Just now, Ildon said:

Thanks! It will be very good to be able to use BAC's weight management again. As it is now, stage 1 always reduces the weight so much that it looks like the character has become extremely emaciated.

Personally i like start with 0 to better noticed weight gain ;) Anyway Game is Game, but in real life im starting today diet ;D

*** OK DEAR USERS, ONCE AGAIN ***

I want to fix issues related with 1.6 and cow's tears quest:

If someone noticed that marc between 0:00 and 4:00 not visit talos statue - after talking with him - let me know
If someone noticed that quest "cow's tears" not started after finish/finished"unowned" - let me know

If marc not go to hunter's land immediately - it's not a error, its small fault but he will - after 4:00

please report me any issues i will try to upload fix today or tomorrow.

please let me know if someone finis "cow's tears" just for my stats ;)

4 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

I want to fix issues related with 1.6 and cow's tears quest:

If someone noticed that marc between 0:00 and 4:00 not visit talos statue - after talking with him - let me know
If someone noticed that quest "cow's tears" not started after finish/finished"unowned" - let me know

If marc not go to hunter's land immediately - it's not a error, its small fault but he will - after 4:00

please report me any issues i will try to upload fix today or tomorrow.

please let me know if someone finis "cow's tears" just for my stats ;)

The weight system, check to see if the weight you're trying to change is greater than what is present, that'll solve all issues there.

The quests, all seem to point to the wrong person, so perhaps add more quest objectives in the quests, so that the pointer changes to the person of interest and not the person you just talked to like Paul and Marc.

Cow bell, any chance to raise it up the neck some and perhaps reduce the bell in size, as it is causing some glitching with HDT collision on the breasts.

I'm not seeing any tattoos being added at all at any stage, but I can manually through the MCM of Slave Tats and place them on myself and other cows, they work fine.  When your cow settings exits, attempts to update all the cows, it sets the very LAST item in each section of Slave Tats to [Nothing], [Nothing].

The scene with the second abduction and fight, has a lot of fade to blacks, the first one happened while the milking machine dialogue showed up, perhaps add some 5 seconds in between each with some extra moo'ing to make it sound like you're calling for help.

4 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

thx a lot, i forgot about remove it

Yes, totally understand, the one thing about forums, there isn't a good way to do bug tracking for mod authors.  Why I usually keep a notepad file for each mod I am working on and anyone states about a problem, I cut and paste that into the notepad, then make sure I have all those notes checked and fixed before an update.

GuruSR.

5 hours ago, GuruSR said:

The scene with the second abduction and fight, has a lot of fade to blacks, the first one happened while the milking machine dialogue showed up, perhaps add some 5 seconds in between each with some extra moo'ing to make it sound like you're calling for help.

This is the only real issue I had other than the Marc stuff that has been reported already.  The Fade To Blacks in the abduction scene seem to happen before the dialogue is completed, so you don't get to read it if you are letting the dialogue pass normally without clicking.  I think the fade to blacks should be linked to the dialogue finishing.

Also the parade event would have more impact if the time of day was set to morning/afternoon in Riften.  For me it always was very late at night, probably due to the abduction event being so quick and the previous event requiring you to trigger it at midnight.  Not much of a parade when there is almost nobody outside.

Also, I did finish the whole quest.  I only needed to reload twice - once when Marc wasn't going to the statue because I was waiting beside it, and once when the Hunters murdered my high-level character because of the HP pool thing.  Both of those problems it sounds like you are working on.  Tats seemed to work great and I think I ended up at stage 14 by the time I was finished with the quest mod.

One other suggestion for later versions - for those of us that don't keep the mod on our main save files, it would be great if there was a debug option to set the level of your cow transformation.  I haven't yet seen how my character would look as a full cow because I've finished the quests before the transformation is complete, and it seems to take a long time to try to force stages by milking over and over.  This is on Fast transform with Easy milkmaid progress in MME.

EDIT: I just found a simply way of "cheating" to max cow transformation - you can simply set the BAC transformation to work off of Milk Maid level and then use the MME debug to set the PC to a higher Maid Level.  So the above suggestion isn't "really" required, altho it may be nice at some point in the future.

Thanks again for the work on the mod, can't wait for the next installment.

About the tats, others are having them work, wonder if I am missing a plugin, though "Slave Tats" on the MCM menu lets me pick them, though the spotted tattoos for the head are brown, not sure if the tattoos are loose and in the bsa, but I did run into doubles.

I manually set those, as the only time I saw Slave Tats do anything on anyone, it did nothing.  Never did anything on the player.  All of the mods are as up to date as I can get them.  I'll double check on Slave Tats once more to see if I missed a download.

GuruSR.

Mar 12 2018 15_33_08.jpg

@skyrimfet

Has anyone volunteered to tidy up the English dialogue yet? I noticed in the FAQ you say you'll be adding in a source text file to be edited and sent back. Is that available somewhere, or is there another way I can help with the dialogue? I'd be happy to have a go at it if you like.

I really am enjoying this mod. It has so many great touches that make it that extra bit special. Great work on it!

21 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

About the tats, others are having them work, wonder if I am missing a plugin, though "Slave Tats" on the MCM menu lets me pick them, though the spotted tattoos for the head are brown, not sure if the tattoos are loose and in the bsa, but I did run into doubles.

I manually set those, as the only time I saw Slave Tats do anything on anyone, it did nothing.  Never did anything on the player.  All of the mods are as up to date as I can get them.  I'll double check on Slave Tats once more to see if I missed a download.

GuruSR.

Slavetats does work fine for me, couple ideas that may help you troubleshoot:

- Check that Slavetats is above Being A Cow in your load order

- Check the Slavetats MCM menu on first installing to see if the slots are all free.  If you see a lot of "External" listings in Slavetats that means your character already has other overlays taking up slots.  My main character had most slots taken up with Racemenu tattoos, so I had to disable those to give Slavetats enough slots to work with.  Things like milky breasts can also take up slots.

- Possibly increase the number of overlay slots in the nioverride.ini file to help avoid the above issue.

31 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

@skyrimfet

Has anyone volunteered to tidy up the English dialogue yet? I noticed in the FAQ you say you'll be adding in a source text file to be edited and sent back. Is that available somewhere, or is there another way I can help with the dialogue? I'd be happy to have a go at it if you like.

I really am enjoying this mod. It has so many great touches that make it that extra bit special. Great work on it!

I think 1.6 had most of the script source in it, you could look there, and the rest of the text would/could be in the usual places.

7 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Slavetats does work fine for me, couple ideas that may help you troubleshoot:

- Check that Slavetats is above Being A Cow in your load order

- Check the Slavetats MCM menu on first installing to see if the slots are all free.  If you see a lot of "External" listings in Slavetats that means your character already has other overlays taking up slots.  My main character had most slots taken up with Racemenu tattoos, so I had to disable those to give Slavetats enough slots to work with.  Things like milky breasts can also take up slots.

- Possibly increase the number of overlay slots in the nioverride.ini file to help avoid the above issue.

Well, I'll say "HAHA" because, I actually got 1.1.1 installed, missed the beta at the end of the list.  I've since updated it, but I am noticing that the head for the spots is off.

** SUGGESTION **

I've not looked at SKSE's ability to read data from the actor, *BUT*, it is possible (since RaceMenu can), to retrieve the "skin color" values, with some math (greyscale the color), to offer "skin based" tattoos, so white would be light colored skin, tan/dusky would get spots, and finally darker skin would get brown.  This way, all the cows will be of different colors.  If you want a good greyscale equation, let me know, I'll write one up in papyrus.

GuruSR.

Just now, Jezdec said:

Any tips to get Mark appear at Talos statue when he returns from Hammerfell? In my game after midnight he just walks from the keep to the inn and doesn't go to the statue at all.

What worked for me was after talking to Paul/Marc at the stables, I fast traveled to the Riften stables.  There I waited until just after midnight while still at the stables *then* I actually went into the city and he was at the statue.  Hope that helps, for me waiting inside the city stopped him from actually going to the statue.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

I think 1.6 had most of the script source in it, you could look there, and the rest of the text would/could be in the usual places.

Thanks. I can see all of the dialogue in TES5Edit or the Creation Kit. I was really just wondering if, a) skyrimfet would want me to do it, and b) what the best way to approach the task was.

@DarkRose send me yesterday corrected version of dialogues. Please stand by. I want to resolve Marc issues today and test some dialogues and fix some ...reported things. Not sure, maybe tomorrow i will upload 1.6b version. If not, I will try to leave "unofficial" 1.6b version here - forum.

1 hour ago, SleepyJim said:

Thanks. I can see all of the dialogue in TES5Edit or the Creation Kit. I was really just wondering if, a) skyrimfet would want me to do it, and b) what the best way to approach the task was.

Perhaps taking a stab at the book you have to read, about Mandy, it was a hard read, perhaps cut and paste that into Word or Open Office Writer and see if the spell+grammer checks can sort it out for the most part.  Was a good story, but was hard to read.

1 hour ago, skyrimfet said:

@DarkRose send me yesterday corrected version of dialogues. Please stand by. I want to resolve Marc issues today and test some dialogues and fix some ...reported things. Not sure, maybe tomorrow i will upload 1.6b version. If not, I will try to leave "unofficial" 1.6b version here - forum.

Sure, sounds good, as I said, the suggestion about using the skin color to determine the actor's "cow" color, would make every cow unique to their race.

SEXLAB:  Notices the tail and udders as unequipable items.  I've seen it remove them.

GuruSR.

19 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

If someone noticed that quest "cow's tears" not started after finish/finished "unowned" - let me know

Yea, I've noticed it. First installation of your mod, not an upgrade.

It said unowned completed, and nothing happenes after. Feels like end of mod content, cause there are no clues what to do next.

3 hours ago, mendanto said:

Yea, I've noticed it. First installation of your mod, not an upgrade.

It said unowned completed, and nothing happenes after. Feels like end of mod content, cause there are no clues what to do next.

oki, i fixed most common, reported problem
FYI: tears quest will start after escape and kill hunters. can you confirm? did you kill them?