12 hours ago, pistol3 said:

(edited-spoilers)

Hide contents

In Cow's Tears quest that Orf guy always wants to use the milking device, I guess that ruins the whole quest and stops dialogs. I tried a few times and disabled Orf one time, nothing works.

It's actually not an issue with this mod, had a similar issue with the regular machines in Whiterun where that stupid Malik the Stern kept climbing into one, made all sorts of problems with using the machines in Whiterun now, all sorts of bizarre issues happen when he climbs into it.

GuruSR.

7 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

It's actually not an issue with this mod, had a similar issue with the regular machines in Whiterun where that stupid Malik the Stern kept climbing into one, made all sorts of problems with using the machines in Whiterun now, all sorts of bizarre issues happen when he climbs into it.

GuruSR.

If I recall there is a optional addon while installing Milk Mod Economy that advertises it causes NPCs to sandbox into milking machines.  If so, perhaps the solution is to avoid that option from MME's installer.  I've never seen any NPC use a milking machine on any of my playthroughs of this mod, in the cities or during any of the quests likely because I never clicked on that option.

4 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

If I recall there is a optional addon while installing Milk Mod Economy that advertises it causes NPCs to sandbox into milking machines.  If so, perhaps the solution is to avoid that option from MME's installer.  I've never seen any NPC use a milking machine on any of my playthroughs of this mod, in the cities or during any of the quests likely because I never clicked on that option.

The problem is, the milking process isn't watching for gender, it lets anyone in, but sadly, there isn't any "auto-eject".  I did post a fix for that to the author, but apparently he isn't interested.

GuruSR.

Here is unofficial 1.6b update (so i post it here, not in download section)

what's new's:

• smarter weight ctr. - mod should no more reduce weight if current is bigger than stage weight
  • fighting with hunters now will works better -  lower chance to death during combat - im using % hp, not only hardcoded constant hp value to trigger capturing.
  • many, many corrections in dialogues. beer for @DarkRose
  • fix marc travel pause after night meeting
  • changed parad escene - parade start's always after 8:00 (day)
  • added experimental (not tested) bodyslide for some items. beer for @Arthacs

summary:

if you finished current questline you dont need to do any update, this update do not add new content, just fix some reported issues, change dialogues etc. but nothing more. so if you find that version 1.6 work's perfect you can stay with 1.6.
This vesrsion is unofficial but in my opinion fix many small issues - so if someone want test/fix - let's try it! sometimes is good to start game with a little older save, becouse not all changes (in scenes) will be applay instantly.
for example: if you find that stupid orc take your place in milking machine during auction - use save from parade or older. I hope that many people will be happy with changes - now quests work's "smoother". More natural. or something like that.

Skyrim - Being a Cow 1.6b.7z

7 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

This vesrsion is unofficial but in my opinion fix many small issues - so if someone want test/fix - let's try it! sometimes is good to start game with a little older save, becouse not all changes (in scenes) will be applay instantly.

Thanks for the update, only tried it on the end of the Marc quest as I had a few issues there.  This is *not* on a new/clean save, but a bunch of stuff does seem fixed.

- the hunters still managed to kill me twice before I got the proper transition in the ambush.  If you get more reports of deaths, you may want to increase the % for the trigger to something higher, but I was naked with just Ebonyflesh spell active at level 80 with Master difficulty.  It is probably mostly caused by script lag + multiple enemies attacking at once killing me before they are disabled.  I think I'd recommend a really high % like 50 or 75% to fully avoid the problem and avoid triggering mods like Defeat or Death Alternative.

- the scene after the ambush worked perfectly - no more blackouts

- the parade set itself to 8 AM as described, thanks.  Everything else in the mod up to the end worked fine.

Thanks for the hard work, looking forward to more story in the future.

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Thanks for the update, only tried it on the end of the Marc quest as I had a few issues there.  This is *not* on a new/clean save, but a bunch of stuff does seem fixed.

- the hunters still managed to kill me twice before I got the proper transition in the ambush.  If you get more reports of deaths, you may want to increase the % for the trigger to something higher, but I was naked with just Ebonyflesh spell active at level 80 with Master difficulty.  It is probably mostly caused by script lag + multiple enemies attacking at once killing me before they are disabled.  I think I'd recommend a really high % like 50 or 75% to fully avoid the problem and avoid triggering mods like Defeat or Death Alternative.

- the scene after the ambush worked perfectly - no more blackouts

- the parade set itself to 8 AM as described, thanks.  Everything else in the mod up to the end worked fine.

Thanks for the hard work, looking forward to more story in the future.

well - nice
i will add slider to mcm - everyone will set %hp level - from 75% to 5%  with defualt 25%

I was able to play up to the end of current content after the auction. Great job Skyrimfet. Can't wait to see what comes next.

The only bug I ran into happened immediately after the ambush. Two people enter the holding room and a dialogue begins. The dialogue didn't finish before the scene immediately cut to the parade.

9 minutes ago, mEdge said:

I was able to play up to the end of current content after the auction. Great job Skyrimfet. Can't wait to see what comes next.

The only bug I ran into happened immediately after the ambush. Two people enter the holding room and a dialogue begins. The dialogue didn't finish before the scene immediately cut to the parade.

i think that it's related with update from 1.6 to 1.6b - maybe some "scenes" was cached. i hope that it's already fixed - i probably today upload more official 1.6b :smile: with last changes

when does the parade and auction happen after getting betrayed from marc and being in riften because there is no more objectives and i can just kinda leave whenever i want. and the master just stands around, does it take awhile for the quest to progress like wating for marc to return.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

when does the parade and auction happen after getting betrayed from marc and being in riften because there is no more objectives and i can just kinda leave whenever i want. and the master just stands around, does it take awhile for the quest to progress like wating for marc to return.

Yep. Quite a few days in fact. You'll get a prompt later that marc and paul have met. I'm looking forward to whatever bad-end the author has in mind with paul, since that's where all roads seem to lead for now.

1 hour ago, mEdge said:

Yep. Quite a few days in fact. You'll get a prompt later that marc and paul have met. I'm looking forward to whatever bad-end the author has in mind with paul, since that's where all roads seem to lead for now.

how many days? and im guessing real time.

49 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Naw, it is like a week or more in-game time.  If you have the tracking marker for Marc you can actually see him wander west (don't bother following him, he will get to a certain point and then vanish because he's supposed to be in Hammerfell) and then back east.  Basically if you just want to brute force it just wait in one location repeatedly until you get the quest update.

7 hours ago, LinksSword said:

@Reesewow @LinksSword @mEdge

About Marc and his travel - i need to explain it: timer wait and count only real time, sleeping/traveling doesynt work's. Best what we can do is just play and wait for him. It's not long time. dont remember 5-10minut in realtime i quess. Well. Dont' panic if it take a while. just play. :smile:

Go to orc stronghold (it's map border) then wait random time, let's say 5-10min, then back and go to paul, then show quest objectives related with it. that's all

4 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

@Reesewow @LinksSword @mEdge

About Marc and his travel - i need to explain it: timer wait and count only real time, sleeping/traveling doesynt work's. Best what we can do is just play and wait for him. It's not long time. dont remember 5-10minut in realtime i quess. Well. Dont' panic if it take a while. just play. :smile:

Go to orc stronghold (it's map border) then wait random time, let's say 5-10min, then back and go to paul, then show quest objectives related with it. that's all

so how long does it take for the riften parade to begin? i heard it starts at 8 am but it didn't for me.

41 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

so how long does it take for the riften parade to begin? i heard it starts at 8 am but it didn't for me.

parade and marc travel are completly separated things

marc go to hammerfell then he back then is  th2 meeting near talos statue and  ... later parade

when i write about marcs travel i not mean parade i mean just marc travel after first meet by night

i belive that really all works fine, parade starts after 8:00, not mark's travel to hammerfell - it another part of story.

right?, or i didn't understod corectly?

ok, im starting celebrate weekend now, i will back tomorrow (i hope ;D ) i cross fingers for your gamplay and gamplay other people. if something is realy wrong we will fix it ;)

1 hour ago, skyrimfet said:

parade and marc travel are completly separated things

marc go to hammerfell then he back then is  th2 meeting near talos statue and  ... later parade

when i write about marcs travel i not mean parade i mean just marc travel after first meet by night

i belive that really all works fine, parade starts after 8:00, not mark's travel to hammerfell - it another part of story.

right?, or i didn't understod corectly?

ok, im starting celebrate weekend now, i will back tomorrow (i hope ;D ) i cross fingers for your gamplay and gamplay other people. if something is realy wrong we will fix it ;)

i already did the hammerfell part i met marc's "friends" and am in riften but parade doesn't start.