12 hours ago, TheFunnyMan96 said:

i might be missing something but i cant find  the house near riften, anyone got a screenshot of the location?

I can't load the game up at the moment but if you move along the river between the indicated landmarks, you will eventually get a message when you are near the correct spot. Once you get that message, turn away from the river and head a fair bit inland; it's not actually /on/ the river but rather somewhat nearby.

On 12/01/2018 at 3:24 PM, Hupfer3 said:

EDIT2:

OK, i found out that i get these errors because i am missing scrpits from other mods which include these variables. I unpacked a whole lot of Scripts that are connected to BAC into the source folder. I made some Progress but now i am stuck.
Current Error: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SLIF_Main.psc(1224,10): variable SLIF_SexLab_Script is undefined

So now i gotta find the script which contains the SLIF_Sexlab_Script i guess.
Anyone got an idea where i can find that?

Late but better than never. You are missing SLIF_SexLab_Script.psc which can be found in one of the "All-in-One Installer" zips from https://www.dropbox.com/sh/odtnvcg8d409wyv/AADAzUm3ta--UNSTXAgE6a99a

Now does anybody knows how can i fix this? :classic_rolleyes:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(138,16): variable FNISCreatureVersion is undefined
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(138,36): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(343,16): variable FNISCreatureVersion is undefined
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(343,36): none is not a known user-defined type

*nvm, found it, FNIS Creature Pack 6_1 was missing.

14 hours ago, Ildon said:

I can't load the game up at the moment but if you move along the river between the indicated landmarks, you will eventually get a message when you are near the correct spot. Once you get that message, turn away from the river and head a fair bit inland; it's not actually /on/ the river but rather somewhat nearby.

thanks for trying to help but i still cant find it, sorry

7 hours ago, pache said:

Late but better than never. You are missing SLIF_SexLab_Script.psc which can be found in one of the "All-in-One Installer" zips from https://www.dropbox.com/sh/odtnvcg8d409wyv/AADAzUm3ta--UNSTXAgE6a99a

Now does anybody knows how can i fix this? :classic_rolleyes:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(138,16): variable FNISCreatureVersion is undefined
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(138,36): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(343,16): variable FNISCreatureVersion is undefined
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(343,36): none is not a known user-defined type

Not sure - SLIF is very install - you need two files SLIF and patches (as options) You can load it via loader or copy to data -

i thinkt that one of path that you used is not compatybile with one of your mod

you know: you overwrite newer file with older, pathed file.

it was common problem with DDevices.

BTW - in 2-3 days im going to update BAC :smile:
I finished hunter questline story ;) i must only bind all together and test, remove some debug shit and be sure that all works fine ;)

of course i can said more but i dont want to spoil a lot ;)

1 hour ago, skyrimfet said:

BTW - in 2-3 days im going to update BAC :smile:
I finished hunter questline story ;) i must only bind all together and test, remove some debug shit and be sure that all works fine ;)

of course i can said more but i dont want to spoil a lot ;)

I still haven't seen the hunters in the previous version. How do you get them to show up for that questline to begin?

8 hours ago, Ildon said:

I still haven't seen the hunters in the previous version. How do you get them to show up for that questline to begin?

They showed up on their own in my case in Fort Fostmouth pretty short after finishing quest "Who am I" and automatically starting quest "Unbound Cow".

10 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

Not sure - SLIF is very install - you need two files SLIF and patches (as options) You can load it via loader or copy to data -

i thinkt that one of path that you used is not compatybile with one of your mod

you know: you overwrite newer file with older, pathed file.

it was common problem with DDevices.

Found it, FNIS Creature Pack 6_1

48 minutes ago, kizwancudikid said:

Has any one had problem with the fur slave tats not showing up.

Depends, Face tats haven't shown up for me, but i fixed that by changing some netimerse settings, but you might experience crashes when in combat.

Assuming it's working as intended in my game, the fur tats won't show up straight away. The overall transformation has to advance enough stages before they start to apply, because early-stage cows haven't grown fur yet. With the feet, I also get the start of their shape transformation before any fur is applied. And as Matterom said, face slots are blocked by default with RaceMenu because decapitations will crash your game if the head that comes off has any overlays. How many overlay slots are available for face, body, hands, and feet can all be adjusted by editing this file:

Data/SKSE/Plugins/NiOverride.ini

The only texture-related problem I'm still having is that the textures are cbbe, and they don't work very well in a few areas on unp-based bodies. Are there any plans to add unp-compatible versions of them? Or does anyone know a tutorial somewhere so I could have a go at converting them myself?

Which settings in that .ini should be adjusted if face tattoos aren't showing up? "bEnableFaceOverlays" is already set to 1 in my own ini, yet I am not seeing facial tattoos at any stage. I will include the overlays section of nioverride.ini below; hopefully something will stand out as being set wrong so that I can get this working.

Spoiler

[Overlays]
; Applies to only the player, or all humanoid actors NOT RECOMMENDED changing this, you can add overlays to certain actors via script
bPlayerOnly=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated
bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

; Determines whether to immediately apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed on an ArmorAddon
bImmediateArmor=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether to immediately attach and apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed to the face
bImmediateFace=0 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=6 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be

[Overlays/Data]
; Assigns these alpha properties to all overlays when they are applied
; 4844, 128 is recommended for solid overlays (they will render correctly underwater)
; Changing the overlay's alpha value ingame acts like 4845 regardless of assigned flags
iAlphaFlags=4845 ; Default[4845]
iAlphaThreshold=0 ; Default[0]
sDefaultTexture=textures\actors\character\overlays\default.dds

I recommend raising the iNumOverlays counters a lot

Spoiler

iNumOverlays=30 ; Default[6]

iNumOverlays=20 ; Default[3]

My own overlay settings which work for all the cow tats as well as leaving room for some freckles, tears, gag drool, the odd tattoo, and a few whip marks:

Spoiler

bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

; Determines whether to immediately apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed on an ArmorAddon
bImmediateArmor=1 ; Default[1]

iNumOverlays=12 ; Default[6]

iNumOverlays=6 ; Default[3]

I wouldn't personally recommend going much higher with the numbers though. This is from the RaceMenu FAQ on nexus:

Q. How do I get more Face/Body/Hand/Feet Paint?
A. Open Data/SKSE/Plugins/NiOverride.ini in a text editor, you will see a section for the amount of paints you can have per type, you can change this up to 128, but it is highly recommended you only set what you intend to use as too many can result in significant performance losses.

14 hours ago, Ildon said:

Quels paramètres dans ce .ini devraient être ajustés si les tatouages de visage n'apparaissent pas? "bEnableFaceOverlays" est déjà défini sur 1 dans mon propre ini, mais je ne vois pas de tatouages faciaux à aucun moment. Je vais inclure la section superpositions de nioverride.ini ci-dessous; J'espère que quelque chose se distinguera comme étant mal réglé afin que je puisse obtenir ce travail.

Masquer le contenu

[Superpositions]
; S'applique uniquement au joueur, ou à tous les acteurs humanoïdes NON RECOMMANDÉ en changeant ceci, vous pouvez ajouter des superpositions à certains acteurs via le script
bPlayerOnly = 1; Par défaut [1]

; Détermine si les superpositions de faces sont activées
. désactiver ceci désactive le crochet
; Remarque: les superpositions de faces sont connues pour se bloquer lorsqu'elles sont décapitées
bEnableFaceOverlays = 1; Par défaut [0]

; Détermine s'il faut appliquer immédiatement les modifications de shader
; lorsque les superpositions sont installées sur un ArmorAddon
bImmediateArmor = 1; Par défaut [1]

; Détermine s'il faut immédiatement attacher et appliquer des modifications de shader
; lorsque les superpositions sont installées sur la face
bImmediateFace = 0; Par défaut [0]

[Superpositions / Corps]; "Body [Ovl #]" et "Body [SOvl #]"
; Détermine combien de superpositions de corps il doit y avoir
iNumOverlays = 6; Par défaut [6]
iSpellOverlays = 0; Par défaut [0]

[Superpositions / Mains]; "Mains [Ovl #]" et "Mains [SOvl #]"
; Détermine combien de superpositions de main il devrait y avoir
iNumOverlays = 3; Par défaut [3]

[Superpositions / Pieds]; "Feet [Ovl #]" et "Feet [SOvl #]"
; Détermine le nombre de pieds qui doivent être
superposés. INumOverlays = 3; Par défaut [3]

[Superpositions / Visage]; "Face [Ovl #]" et "Face [SOvl #]"
; Détermine le nombre de superpositions de faces qu'il devrait y avoir
iNumOverlays = 3; Par défaut [3]

[Superpositions / Données]
; Attribue ces propriétés alpha à tous les superpositions lorsqu'elles sont appliquées
. 4844, 128 est recommandé pour les superpositions solides (ils seront correctement rendus sous l'eau)
; La modification de la valeur alpha de la superposition agit comme 4845, quels que soient les drapeaux assignés.
IAlphaFlags = 4845; Par défaut [4845]
iAlphaThreshold = 0; Par défaut [0]
sDefaultTexture = textures \ actors \ character \ overlays \ default.dds

tats on face in transform stage 18

Just a Q, I'm seeing bizarre Lactacid use when feeding in MME, has anyone noticed this with this mod active?  The author for MME seems to think it's the game's fault, but if I turn feeding off, the Lactacid on the hourly update doesn't instantly go to 0.00.  Also, apparently farmers are wanted for Unowned, but, all the farms I went to outside of Whiterun don't seem to care, I guess I have to look for specific ones or just the guy outside of town with the blacksmith outfit on?

OH, finding "Mandy's home", you can't do it on horseback, it won't find it, you have to dismount!

GuruSR.

13 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

Tomorrow i think, i finished work but i need to be sure that i will not broke your game ;)

You might want to set the hunter with the dialogue to protected. I had just agreed to accompany him when he was ripped apart by a stray troll. I found myself on the cart within the milking machine but nobody appeared to give me the ring, bell, etc. since the one to do it had alleady died. (I resurrected him via console, then the sequence proceeded as normal)

17 minutes ago, botticelli said:

You might want to set the hunter with the dialogue to protected. I had just agreed to accompany him when he was ripped apart by a stray troll. I found myself on the cart within the milking machine but nobody appeared to give me the ring, bell, etc. since the one to do it had alleady died. (I resurrected him via console, then the sequence proceeded as normal)

thx for feedback i will try to find issue in code and fix it !