18 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

its doesnt help - problem is with broken alliases in quest - i dont know IHMO it is bug in game engine. when one of alias is broken all scenes in quest are broken -it happens after save/load

I don't exactly remember the context but that Hugh Reckum (author of sexlab pheromones) had similar problems with aliases and afaik he found a solution. Maybe you could ask him for a hint or maybe he even has something finished that would work for you too.

I modified the body by opening the mesh in Outfit Studio and using the sculpt tool to enlarge the nipples.

Basically you work around the sides of the nipple to increase the diameter, and then build out the length, all

done using the sculpting tools. After that I use one of Depog's nipple overlays for Racemenu.

The animation is Billyy's Tilted Wheel Facefuck with some offset adjustments. It's not ideal because of clipping,

but it works well enough for screenshots.

Somebody with some Blender or 3DS Max skills could certainly build a body with holes in the centers of the

nipples. I was able to do a crude approximation in Outfit Studio, but the results aren't good enough to share.

Mooo!

Hi! I finally overviewed pool and i want to all summary :
what we know?

most loved mutations are: curvy cow and horny cow!
most hated is Uneven breast

As I wrote - I can ignore post continuously and keep all mutations. But I noticed that some person ask for possibility to turn on/off it. I said - let's check scale. At this moment we got 150 votes! its a 25% of all following this mod persons. It's big amount. It's easy to find in pull resoults that some mutation are realy undesired, other more neutral and other liked. Em i Scherlock?

So. I decided to remove all mutations that got more than 7%. Joke. I prepared togglable list of all mutations and I used pulls trends to set limit - currently is setted to 5 so you can disable maximal 5 positions. I know than few people will be complain that is not enought - sorry - 5 is more than 0. You are welcome. I will raise this amount when I add more mutations in future.

Some mutations may occur only when other are active - it means that when you turn off wet cow - you will also turn off horny cow or imaginary pregnancy - so in this case you will spend 3 points - keep it in mind. I planed to lock this list after selection but developing time change my mind. You can't also turn off currently activated mutations. Sorry no time.

Thank you all for help and taking participate in poll. I hope you feel that you have had an influence on this change!

Version 1.8pre3 with togglable list should be here tomorrow.

BTW I realy like answers in 2th and 3th questions - you degenerates :D:D:D

Hidden penalty: Dissabled one mutation makes other mutation's effect's 2x XD ^_^

Thanks for your update and hard work Skyrimfet ^_^

Im still running V1.7g,  Downloaded 1.8pre the (1st one i think)  Does playing thru the pre version's have any effect on the full 1.8 release? Or is it just some teaser's for things to come?

13 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

Mooo!

Hi! I finally overviewed pool and i want to all summary :
what we know?

most loved mutations are: curvy cow and horny cow!
most hated is Uneven breast

As I wrote - I can ignore post continuously and keep all mutations. But I noticed that some person ask for possibility to turn on/off it. I said - let's check scale. At this moment we got 150 votes! its a 25% of all following this mod persons. It's big amount. It's easy to find in pull resoults that some mutation are realy undesired, other more neutral and other liked. Em i Scherlock?

So. I decided to remove all mutations that got more than 7%. Joke. I prepared togglable list of all mutations and I used pulls trends to set limit - currently is setted to 5 so you can disable maximal 5 positions. I know than few people will be complain that is not enought - sorry - 5 is more than 0. You are welcome. I will raise this amount when I add more mutations in future.

Some mutations may occur only when other are active - it means that when you turn off wet cow - you will also turn off horny cow or imaginary pregnancy - so in this case you will spend 3 points - keep it in mind. I planed to lock this list after selection but developing time change my mind. You can't also turn off currently activated mutations. Sorry no time.

Thank you all for help and taking participate in poll. I hope you feel that you have had an influence on this change!

Version 1.8pre3 with togglable list should be here tomorrow.

BTW I realy like answers in 2th and 3th questions - you degenerates :D:D:D

Hey nice thanks for the option, it hopefully like you said will make most people happy, and i can go one playthrough without useless mutations like uneven breast even if i sometimes keep them because i want my pc to suffer. hey skyrim fet will we get those "infinite radiant quests" that todd has so infamously talked about in skyrim i would love it for bac. ? TELL ME LIES TODD 

10 minutes ago, Anogia said:

i have weird lines around hips when using this  mod with an UNP body

Reveal hidden contents

FA5aF4H.jpg

With all due respect, weird lines around the body are the least of your problems with this mod.

Horns - and a tail - are pretty weird to have too.

Ok, here is BAC 1.8pre3 - (2 files)

1 - mod: just update older version as always or .. you know what to do, you are smart
2 - path: merge with current TatsPack

IMPORTANT - download HereticalResurces - You dont need install mod, you need only bodyslide to generate few items. EDIT: Use: "Heretical Resources BB CBBE.rar"

What's new?
Mutations manager in mcm - read more

Few fixes (Marc related scenes (i hope))
Few new quests if you owned

Changed bodyweight formula - now is easer to lost some weight

enjoy and have fun!

Skyrim - Being a Cow 1.8pre3.zip

Skyrim - Being a Cow Tats 1.8pre3- Path.zip

5 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

sorry - i forgot!
I meant this file (official in download section)

Heretical Resources BB CBBE.rar

When are the new items used? are they use when you ignore paul or in one of his quests? and what does it mean by "paul sent a warrant" does that make the guards or somebody come after me?

With the Whiterun race quest, you should probably check, whether Paul is at the Stables or - as in my case - reverted to Riverwood. No matter how I tried, there was no way to complete that quest from Riverwood in 1.5 minutes. Either you do not start it there or you grant more time when doing it.

Another thing: How is the new weight formula supposed to work? Because: I have a slim cow (2). When I installed 1.8pre3 over 1.8pre2 she hat a weight bonus of 40. In about 2 game days that dropped to -1.8 regardless of her eating a cabbage every 5 seconds or so due to Beeing Female having given her "Hungry". So, I adjected that to her being slim and changed her to fat cow (2) with the switch potion and tried again. But the result stays the same...

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

Another thing: How is the new weight formula supposed to work? Because: I have a slim cow (2). When I installed 1.8pre3 over 1.8pre2 she hat a weight bonus of 40. In about 2 game days that dropped to -1.8 regardless of her eating a cabbage every 5 seconds or so due to Beeing Female having given her "Hungry". So, I adjected that to her being slim and changed her to fat cow (2) with the switch potion and tried again. But the result stays the same...

I'm also using Beeing Female and have a -23 to weight now, I can't seem to get rid of it no matter how much my character eats, while I was at a 40 last patch.

9 hours ago, botticelli said:

With the Whiterun race quest, you should probably check, whether Paul is at the Stables or - as in my case - reverted to Riverwood. No matter how I tried, there was no way to complete that quest from Riverwood in 1.5 minutes. Either you do not start it there or you grant more time when doing it.

Skyrimfet added a race quest huh? i'm still waiting for when a new quest comes up, I hope that riverwood bug gets fixed, sometimes i am lucky and he is there at whiterun.