Rieklings In Skyrim

View File

Rieklings in Skyrim!!! Adds Rieklings and their decor in various areas around Skyrim.

Requires Dragonborn DLC

Locations so far

•Yngol barrow
•Kagrenzel
•Frostflow Lighthouse
•Alftand Ruined Tower

•Brinewater Grotto

•Halldir's Cairn

•Purewater Run

•Reachwater Rock

•Sightless Pit

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/13/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dragonborn
  • Special Edition Compatible

Actually, he says "Tribe-kin live all places. All of world within great water."

I've always assumed this meant everywhere on Solstheim - all of the known world within the Sea of Ghosts.

Never thought that "great water" would imply any more than the Sea of Ghosts, but you can sure make an argument that "great water" means all water everywhere. Interesting take on it.

Only thing with Rieklings is I find they are so weak, and if you are trying to play some what immersive with a sense of risk with all the mods on this site, they never really end up beating you in combat! I wish they were a little more difficult to fight! So you could really have the sense of "oh shit" I might get enslaved / killed here!!!

Awesome mod!! i was thinking the same y skyrim dont have rieklings? going to give it a try tonight hope u added some slaves!! ;)

No slaves but tried to add a riekling follower but couldn't get him to follow the player :/ Unfortunately it's not as easy as a human follower but I still plan to add one in the future! 

Only thing with Rieklings is I find they are so weak, and if you are trying to play some what immersive with a sense of risk with all the mods on this site, they never really end up beating you in combat! I wish they were a little more difficult to fight! So you could really have the sense of "oh shit" I might get enslaved / killed here!!!

Oh yea, I tried to add a good amount to those small cells. Maybe when I add more I'll triple their numbers ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
4 hours ago, panzer_88 said:

add more places please. this mod is simple and awesome! i love it!

I've been contemplating on it. About six months ago I had a few more places done but I went though my skyrim mods and accidentally deleted the updated version :/

I'll let you guys know though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...