Armors for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky*

smsbassist182, on 03 Feb 2013 - 20:06, said:
Love the banner on the first post!

I think they have eye drops for that.  :D I just noticed I also get a round house kick with that new pose mod when holding a bow. 1 hr to go till I'm kicking a dragonborn impostors butt all over skyrim. :)  

23249424.jpg

Fuck Yea!

Are there any lore friendly (or at least partially) clothing replacers or at least standalone? While a lot of these armours and clothing are well designed and all, most of them look like they are from a JRPG or MMO.

That was my original intention, and I must admit I have gone totally off script. Learning how to work with 3dsMax and finding ways to keep it  interesting, has brought me down a strange path.  :cool:   There are some in the first three post. In the process of reorganizing it for the new format.

found finaly my feet to   :s

attachicon.gifboots.jpg

Looking Good.

Great job men ! Thanks. 

but....

I`m have little bit trouble...

1. craft -> if i`m quickly scroll craft menu -> freeze or  crashed ( i`m have very strong computer) example: armor hunter (chest,  stocking & ets)  need wait every items, when this is item (pic) full load, if i`m quickly scroll freeze or crashed.

2. character -> if i`m crafted, example: armor hunter (chest,  stocking & ets), already -> open my bag ->  need wait every items , when this is item (pic) full load, if i`m quickly scroll freeze or crashed. 

i`m have jiitek armor  & LOLILABSv1.1.7 armor not problem...problems only with your armor.

maybe you advise me...how  i can repair it.

p.s sorry for my poor English

Great job men ! Thanks. 

but....

1. craft -> if i`m quickly scroll craft menu -> freeze or  crashed ( i`m have very strong computer) example: armor hunter (chest,  stocking & ets)  need wait every items, when this is item (pic) full load, if i`m quickly scroll freeze or crashed.

2. character -> if i`m crafted, example: armor hunter (chest,  stocking & ets), already -> open my bag ->  need wait every items , when this is item (pic) full load, if i`m quickly scroll freeze or crashed. 

i`m have jiitek armor  & LOLILABSv1.1.7 armor not problem...problems only with your armor.

I'm not sure which armor you are talking about. There are a couple that, due to file size, will cause a slow down when you scroll through the menu. The armor mesh and / or textures are very large. There should not be any crashing though. That is a first. Exactly which armor do you mean?

new try out, not that good, but i had to figure out how to export that damn high poly dress  :dodgy:

solution break the poly in 4-5 parts  :lol:

attachicon.gifnoctem.jpg

Yea, the exporter sucks, but it works and its free. I  tried to export a full Alien body.  Needless to say that did not go so well.

Great job men ! Thanks. 

but....

I'm not sure which armor you are talking about. There are a couple that, due to file size, will cause a slow down when you scroll through the menu. The armor mesh and / or textures are very large. There should not be any crashing though. That is a first. Exactly which armor do you mean?

>new try out, not that good, but i had to figure out how to export that damn high poly dress  :dodgy:

solution break the poly in 4-5 parts  :lol:

attachicon.gifnoctem.jpg

Yea, the exporter sucks, but it works and its free. I  tried to export a full Alien body.  Needless to say that did not go so well.

1.example: Nocturnal robe.  this is robe including in armor pack. very many different kind... when i open craft menu and scrolling, this is items(pic) loading very  slow. if i try quickly scroll -> freeze or crashed :( i can`t off this is robe, bcz this is robe including in pack. yesterday i`m scrolling all item about 7 min, every item need waiting (about 1.5-2.5 sec), after off this pack. this problem not all your armors.    

2.-Princess of the Woods - very nice armor, but need wait loading every pic (craft or bag) ....TT,  same problems...

now, i`m download optimization program for texture & meshes, hope this`s program helped me...

speedynl, on 07 Feb 2013 - 13:32, said:
new try out, not that good, but i had to figure out how to export that damn high poly dress
solution break the poly in 4-5 parts

noctem.jpg

How many armor/outfit mods do you have installed? I have had that happen before when you have lots of  armor/outfit  mods installed.  It will also do the same thing if you let your inventories get too full and scrolling through them will cause a crash.

about +50 armor/clothes mod.   but this is amount all , replacer + helped for armor mod. i think.... maybe you right. maybe my problems connection with amount my mods, but another clothes/armor not freeze...

i`m have 5 big armor pack: loverslab pack,  Armor Pack part 1( lostdaywalker), Armor Pack part 2( lostdaywalker), ChainMail Armors Pack( lostdaywalker), Clothing Pack( lostdaywalker) & Cosplay pack.

now  Armor Pack part 2 off , very many different   kind Nocturial robes :)

Skyrim worked very well i`m not have lags, freeze & ets , my computer very strong.  freeze only bag & craft menu 0_0 ( NOT ALL items freeze!!! including pack), after install  Armor Packs ( lostdaywalker)

Armor very nice & cute...i wont save this packs.  I will try  :)

about +50 armor/clothes mod.   but this is amount all , replacer + helped for armor mod. i think.... maybe you right. maybe my problems connection with amount my mods, but another clothes/armor not freeze...

i`m have 5 big armor pack: loverslab pack,  Armor Pack part 1( lostdaywalker), Armor Pack part 2( lostdaywalker), ChainMail Armors Pack( lostdaywalker), Clothing Pack( lostdaywalker) & Cosplay pack.

now  Armor Pack part 2 off , very many different   kind Nocturial robes :)

Skyrim worked very well i`m not have lags, freeze & ets , my computer very strong.  freeze only bag & craft menu 0_0 ( NOT ALL items freeze!!! including pack), after install  Armor Packs ( lostdaywalker)

Armor very nice & cute...i wont save this packs.  I will try   :)

Large files and lots of them is the cause. Some of the meshes for the armors are extremely large for the game. Some of the boots alone are larger than any one town in skyrim.   A vanilla armor set is maybe 600kb max but most are much smaller. Some of the custom armors are 6000kb or more. Nocturnal robes have small meshes but large textures and there is a lot of them it has to load. Same with POTW. 

finished optimization texture & meshes. very all. only  little bit freeze:)  no crashed & full freeze!!!  Thanks you for your great & excellent Job! 

I'm just here to help   :D

When I was reorganizing the first page I found one I redid and forgot about it. It now has pants and the daedric chain is no longer painted on the body.  Its still tight but not painted tight. There is a new one out but I still like this one and the small color change I did to it.  Ofcorse all thanks go to JoJo the original modder of this great work.  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6348/?tab=2&navtag=/ajax/modimages/?user=0|:|id=634

Remade Lich King Armor

for the UBB-X117

There are six versions. Ultra Heavy, Heavy, Medium, Chain, Light, and "Oh for crying out loud, that's not even armor!" 

Medium

enb2013293439.jpg

enb20132914453.jpg

Ultra Heavy

enb2013293236.jpg

enb20132914736.jpg

Chain

enb2013293132.jpg

enb20132913516.jpg

Heavy

enb20132914359.jpg

enb20132913653.jpg

Light

enb20132914235.jpg

Ultra Light

enb20132914628.jpg

Meshes     --->http://www.mediafire.com/?fn2coa6qrcc9bof

Textures    --> http://www.mediafire.com/?7783n9117xn6k6x

EDIT:

If you already got it, here is the fix for the missing underwear.

Links above have been changed.

http://www.mediafire.com/?q8hujfof8zf5gsy

Edited by lostdaywalker

uguu123, on 06 Feb 2013 - 07:39, said:
somebody already maked skimpy version of dragonborn chitin "armor" Sexy chitin light armor UNP Replacer

I checked this one out earlier but never downloaded since it was only one armor the Sexy chitin light armor UNP replacer is no longer on the nexus anymore. But I think it is now named this now and it includes all of the dlc armors. Revealing dragonborn dlc armor UNP by smaso.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31168 He did exactly what I thought should be done to the armors just remove the clothes pieces and leave the rest of the armor alone. Except for the starwars looking bone mold armor that had to be hacked up. 

Oops.... I knew there was something I was forgetting.   On the chain one I changed the texture on the tail skirt and somehow  deleted the  underwear.   :blush: 

Drop this in to put it back.

Links are now updated.

that chainbody come in handy  :blush:

thanks  :heart:

:D

Tried to install the new lich king armor but every time I kept Ctd, is there some specific place you need to put the folders other then drag mesh to mesh and texture to texture or is it just not NMM compatible?

IT is NOT  NNMM compatible.

Do i need to remove the old Lich King armor? I seem unable to find the new ones in the consolle or at the forge.

If its not in the console, update your skyrim.

@ Skorskis -

You say you have a "strong computer" but that would just be your OPINION, right? ; ) Even if you have a GTX680 or something .. if it has LESS than 2GB vRAM (NOT Computer ram - VIDEO ram on your VIDEO card) you will probably experience some slow downs/freezes/crashes.

If for example, your card is 1.5GB vRAM, you will NOT be able to handle 2048 texture sizes, 4096 shadows, bunch of mods, etc .. it'll KILL your card (causing freezes/CTDs)

If you have 2GB vRAM and a BUNCH of mods still + high shadows + 2048 texture sizes = STILL freeze and crash/CTD

If you have 1.5 ~ 2GB vRAM I recommend 1024 sized textures and 2048 shadow sizes or LESS and not TOO many retextures.

if you have 3GB ~ 4GB vRAM you should be able to handle a few 4096 texture sizes, and most definitely 2048 sizes.

Lastly, bethsoft sandbox games are very CPU-intensive. If your VIDEO card is strong, but your CPU is not .. then you will have a few problems. Especially if it is under 3ghz

EDIT: What Lostdaywalker said is also true - I believe I have read that anything over 5MB is a little rough on the engine. A lot of rextures/meshes/etc are most definitely much bigger than 5MB haha D:

Oops.... I knew there was something I was forgetting.   On the chain one I changed the texture on the tail skirt and somehow  deleted the  underwear.   :blush: 

Drop this in to put it back.

Links are now updated.

that chainbody come in handy  :blush:

thanks  :heart:

:D

>

Tried to install the new lich king armor but every time I kept Ctd, is there some specific place you need to put the folders other then drag mesh to mesh and texture to texture or is it just not NMM compatible?

IT is NOT  NNMM compatible.

Do i need to remove the old Lich King armor? I seem unable to find the new ones in the consolle or at the forge.

If its not in the console, update your skyrim.

I figured it wouldn't be NMM compatible to begin with, so I had dragged and dropped the meshes and textures into where they belong with data along with the .esp folder and checked it off through NMM but every time I loaded the game it kept CTD, so is there any alternative to getting it installed or I won't be able to install it because NMM will destroy it every time?

@ Skorskis -

You say you have a "strong computer" but that would just be your OPINION, right? ; ) Even if you have a GTX680 or something .. if it has LESS than 2GB vRAM (NOT Computer ram - VIDEO ram on your VIDEO card) you will probably experience some slow downs/freezes/crashes.

All of what Honesty says is true.   For example Vanilla Nocturnal Robes are 314KB. These are just over 1000KB.  Textures for vanilla are a total of almost 2000kb, these are just over 6000Kb for 1024x1024  if your running the 4096x4096 it jumps to 13,000. Multiply that by 20 different robes, no-ones PC is as good as they think it is.   Hell Drow armor has normal maps of 21,000KB for each peice. That 280MB or 267,000KB. Thats bigger than the town, the people, the buildings, all their inventory and animation.

Except for a few I resize most of my textures to 1024 and run on high nice and smooth.

I figured it wouldn't be NMM compatible to begin with, so I had dragged and dropped the meshes and textures into where they belong with data along with the .esp folder and checked it off through NMM but every time I loaded the game it kept CTD, so is there any alternative to getting it installed or I won't be able to install it because NMM will destroy it every time?

Did you place them in the correct place. Check you path. There is nothing to conflict with.

painting the body is even easyer  :lol:

Nice texture, what is it? I could use it.  :dodgy:

Working on replacing those ugly light gloves. Looks better but still not what I want.  I suck at making shit. :P

post-51948-0-49010000-1360457163_thumb.jpg

@ Skorskis -

All of what Honesty says is true.   For example Vanilla Nocturnal Robes are 314KB. These are just over 1000KB.  Textures for vanilla are a total of almost 2000kb, these are just over 6000Kb for 1024x1024  if your running the 4096x4096 it jumps to 13,000. Multiply that by 20 different robes, no-ones PC is as good as they think it is.   Hell Drow armor has normal maps of 21,000KB for each peice. That 280MB or 267,000KB. Thats bigger than the town, the people, the buildings, all their inventory and animation.

Except for a few I resize most of my textures to 1024 and run on high nice and smooth.

Did you place them in the correct place. Check you path. There is nothing to conflict with.

painting the body is even easyer  :lol:

Nice texture, what is it? I could use it.  :dodgy:

Working on replacing those ugly light gloves. Looks better but still not what I want.  I suck at making shit. :P

If I knew how to check my path I would... All I know is drag and drop and NMM installing and doing all the work for me... To google to l2path!