The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs announced

Fiikus

By seeing the trailer, it seems there's little improvement over the sims 3 pets. Until now, I still don't know what is the big improvement over TS3 pets.

The biggest drawback is... we can't control the pet. I don't believe pets ai will be very smart, player control over the pet is actually the only way to fix it when we encounter annoying thing. In TS3, despite I rarely control my dog, but sometimes I need to take control of it, just to make things right.

Just imagine if in TS4 you can't control children and teen. How chaotic will be!

Hahaha, GeckOooo!

Maybe there will be a pet control with the next EP "Pet Accessories and Pet Control" available in June 2018, much later or never.

EA much to oftten likes to turn muck into gold...

But: No horses = no way to let my amazons ride them more or less naked to catch some runaway males at the park.... 

The dogs got animated tongues - maybe useful for our creators to convert this for human sims?

I LOVED having pets in Sims3 and now that i am a Sims4 addict i am sooo happy its arriving for this too . I do hope we can at least have the same level of interaction with our pets as was make possible vie Loverslab for Sims3. I fully understand it may only be a one way connection and control but hopefully some talented modders can create some intimate fun. But even if thats not on the cards, anything any modder here can do will be awesome. Its just gonna be so so nice to finally have someone else share my sl life apart from an annoying partner or hair wrenching kids!

( jumps up and down excitedly waiting as patiently as as she can for her SL doggie, Rocco!)  :heart:

So..... we will see, Animal Lovers Modds for Pet Sex? XD Really?

What do you guys think? Will we see such thing here?

I think the animators are ready for it...

But it still will depend on turbodriver able to create such feature...

Maybe we get something like a Wicked Mod but only for Animals, just in case Turbo would not do that.

İ bet here are enough, Guys and Girls that are into it.... So i bet we will get a bunch of Red Rockets

You know. there are going to be Some weird Fetish Lovers, No offense, that will want Bestiality.

and hey. if that's you're thing more power to you. I just am not looking forward to it.

in a game. i don't find anything Sick. it's a Game, and 1 and 0's hey whatever. That's you're thing.

Better a Game than Doing Said Thing in Real Life

• 1 month later...

Archived