Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

Hmm... ok so reading up on cursed armor and chain beasts I am trying to figure out do I need chain beasts mod and have it active to get cursed armor to work? if not then is it better to play chain beasts content from cursed armor mod instead?

Has anyone made a mod out of chain beasts content that just makes the chain beasts a regular monster/creature so they do all the capturing of player and npc and moving around sexually but don't have these bugged out destinations in major cities? Would be better to see the chain beasts in some dungeons eyleid ruins etc. I have not yet played either mod and I don't like the idea of chain beasts mod altering so many quest related areas like nenalata or major town squares. Does cursed armor mod alter similar places?

From my experience:you need the meshes/texttures from chain beasts mod,you may leave the esp deactivated.Never noticed any change in quest areas or dungeons.

Now, the idea of roaming chain beats enslaving PCs/NPCs in dungeons etc sounds great!I'd defo love to have such a mod

Hello,

I seem to have an issue with grosson mode. I set it to 1 but I am not sure what triggers having sex with the creatures. Can anyone help?

The default of 'grosson off' merely turns off the wretched dog from following you, your horse IF you have one also getting involved and an unhealthy fixation with the dead.

Turning it back on re-enables those features. It doesn't institute general 'creature sex'.

Hello,

I seem to have an issue with grosson mode. I set it to 1 but I am not sure what triggers having sex with the creatures. Can anyone help?

The default of 'grosson off' merely turns off the wretched dog from following you, your horse IF you have one also getting involved and an unhealthy fixation with the dead.

Turning it back on re-enables those features. It doesn't institute general 'creature sex'.

Aaah that explains it. Thanks Symon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again,

I keep having this issue in which my game crashes when I go to the arena.

I've tried changign the load order, removing other mods, armor weapons etc and nothing works.

Sometimes it works with the first battle but when I go back again it crashes.

Can anyone please help?

sorry, this is my most current load order.

Oblivion.esm
wolfzqraceEV85.esm
wolfzqcustom85EV.esm
Abriael_Human.esp
wolfzqmylover85EV.esp
wolfzqcursed85EV.esp
wolfzqTentacle85EV.esp
pmRealTimeInteractions.esp
pmPersuasionOverhaul.esp
Sexy Ghost Armor.esp
Elvenwatch Manor.esp

Id like some screenshots

Hi Kingslayer,

Hard to get a screenshot of that specific event beause it happens right as the arena starts up. It appears that as soon as the creature I am supposed to fight loads, the game immediately goes black and crashes. Instead I just triggered the tentacle lair quest and moved on. Finished the mod and uninstalled as I didn't want my caracter walking around with tentacles sticking out of her breasts and lower area as well as the negative stats when not wearing the cursed armor. It was definitely a fun mod.  On to the next! :-)

If you would like to see screen shots of anything in particular let me know, I have an array of saves throughout the mod's quests. I can easily reload the mod.

Anyone recommend another fun mod?

FK

• 3 weeks later...

This mod sounds pretty cool and I'd love to try it out, except I really don't know how to install it. Still relatively new to modding so please bare with me. NMM won't work for me. I can unzip it with the password but if  I put it in my data folder and the subsequent folders in their alocated slots (meshes, textures etc) they don't show up in CK, just get the big red exlaimation diamond of doom. What am I doing wrong?

• 1 month later...

I am having the same problem....entered the house, killed a couple of skellies, entered the passage door on the right of the fireplace,  and there is one of those yellow(missing texture?)warning blocks across the hall just before you get to the bookcases. The bookcases do have the two books on them, but that's it, no armor, or lady.  I have downloaded everything I thought I needed Data pack .83, .86, .87, the addon pack, and of course v5. Everything is infact in my data folder, from the 3 data packs, even if I just need one.  Im stumpped. ESP's and ESM's are there and activated, and load order is the same as is mentioned in the start of the post. I'm a green newbie, so any help would be very much appreciated.  Maybe if someone knew the name of the texture or mesh I could look for what is missing. I guess I mean the name of the gost girl or the armor.  Thanks for any help at all.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think it's a continuation of their Witch DLC4 series from their fc2blog. Not many paid attention to that one because they wanted you to pay money for it. I saw the thread for this on LL but never paid much attention to it as it requires a google account to login into youtube as everything is under age consent you must login to view.

• 2 months later...

Uhh, so I know it's been a while since the last post, but I just had a quick comment. So the guy's free RPG Maker game is up and in English, but it's rather awkward. Would someone be willing to edit it? It's already good enough so that you don't need to translate it from Chinese, just some proofreading will do.

I was planning on doing it myself but it's encrypted so I can't just open it in RPG Maker.

How can i play this game? i just got a folder. Do i forget download something to open it?(I download everything you put )

How can i play this game? i just got a folder. Do i forget download something to open it?(I download everything you put )

Mmm....

First:  ! ! Don't run this with Lovers! !

Did you install  .83 .86 and 87 data packs? And the WolfZQAddonpack.7z ? AND the english esm/esp woflzqcustomEV85.7z  
You have estrus ( Estrus 13r or newer) ? ( you need some meshes and textures, not the esp ) 
Load order:
wolfzqraceEV85.esm
wolfzqcustom85EV.esm

wolfzqmylover85EV.esp
wolfzqcursed85EV.esp
wolfzqTentacle85EV.esp

-------------------------

install in this order

estrus http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28979/? ( you need meshes and textures...maybe sound folder )

data 83 (  Password:loverslabZQ  )   http://www.mediafire.com/download/ljgqwx021u4crvd/wolfzqcustom0.83%28data%29-ZNQ-MASH.7z

data 86 http://www.mediafire.com/download/tcyywt7htn63nem/wolfzqcustom0.86_data.7z

data 87 ( Password : wolfzq_mash   )  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/831-cursed-armour-ev-085rev1/page-24?do=findComment&comment=415418

WolfZQAddonpack.7z  post 1
woflzqcustomEV85.7z  post 1 

This is probably a stupid q

question but; where's the arena?

Edit: I found it but how do I win? I can't kill the wolves, even if I drain their essences they won't die

Edit: I figured it out but how do i tell what my armor rating is to resist the tentacle queen, and is independent on my Willpower stat?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I'm having multiple problems with this mod. The first one, which I feel is more important for me to now how to fix, is that I'm constantly being interrupted with a message saying "My breasts are painfully swollen, I need to express the ichor from them!" and then my character proceeds to do a milking breasts animation, but it constantly resets and gives me the message again, and it continues in an endless loop, only stopping when I hit Y to masturbate. I left it for 10 minutes to see if the animation would finish, but it never does. This is a big problem while adventuring because I'll be in a fight and suddenly have to endlessly milk ichor from myself. The second problem is that I can't proceed in the quest past the Countess' machine, after doing it it warps me to the hall of the castle, then to the Chain Beast room, where nothing happens. Any help on how to fix these problems would be greatly appreciated.

Also, is there a way to replace the Anat from after getting red armor with the blue one? the sailor moon-like oufit bothers me.

• 3 months later...

Hi there!

I wanted to play CA, but it seems rather impossible.

I have installed everything from wolfsq 83-87.

So far, so good.

I do not know, where to put the "plugins" folder, as my Oblivion didn't have one before.

And above all - I tested the mod, but it shows "pluggy 125 needed" all the time.

So I checked here, but couldn't find the data needed.

Furthermore, I seem to miss the lbitch.esp and lbitch esm. So I checked the downloadfiles but I did not find the ones necessary.

And what about the uchained-thing? Where do I put it or where do I get it from?

Could anybody here help me, please?

Thank you very much.