SexLab Light SE Development Thread - OLD

vinfamy

Which is still over LoversLab's 100 mb limit of course. Any suggestions on which host to upload to? I don't mind uploading to a few different hosts. Mega.nz ? What else

Definitly Mega. It has really good speed for free users, Google drive sometimes asks me for an account, sometimes it doesn't... not sure why. 

+1 for Mega. Most reliable platform I've used.

Update: I tested with a few more Oldrim SexLab mods. I can confirm that the below will work right away with SexLab Light SE 0.1.0 without any special conversion:

BSA's can be extracted very easily with BAE: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/78/?

Granted I haven't tested extensively with those mods, so it's possible that some of their non-essential features might not function properly. Also, without SKSE64, their MCMs won't appear, but their default settings should work for most anyway.

Those + MatchMaker SE should keep people happy I think :), even with only the first SL Light SE release this weekend.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Implemented a replacement for the hook system - pretty much a like-for-like replacement, I'm quite sure most modders will be happy to use/ convert to use it, conversion will be like a 10-min effort. 

ALL DONE. There's no point waiting till the weekend anymore. I'll do some final testing, package everything and I'll release SexLab Light SE 0.1.0 in a few hours!  :) :)

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Implemented a replacement for the hook system - pretty much a like-for-like replacement, I'm quite sure most modders will be happy to use/ convert to use it, conversion will be like a 10-min effort.

ALL DONE. There's no point waiting till the weekend anymore. I'll do some final testing, package everything and I'll release SexLab Light SE 0.1.0 in a few hours! :) :)

Dude. My entire face loves you. Scratch that, the rest of me loves you too. 64bit stability and SexLab? Be still my beating heart.

SexLab Light SE 0.1.0 Released: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4432-sexlab-light-se/

SexLab MatchMaker Light SE 0.1.0 Released: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4433-sexlab-matchmaker-light-se/

I'll write up the conversion guide for Oldrim modders tomorrow. For now, testing around with MatchMaker and the compatible Oldrim mods should keep everyone busy (and happy! :) ) I think.

I m not a modder so I don t understand what you mean about "hook" system. It's mean that other mod like Defeat or SD+ will work when authors will have done the conversion of their respective mods ?

Hooks are simply a feature of SexLab that some (not all) SexLab modders use. The way they were implemented in Oldrim SexLab heavily relies on SKSE (using its ModEvent functions). No SKSE here, so I had to implement an alternative, but my hook system ends up pretty much identical in what it can offer to modders.

In order to convert, modders that used hooks back in Oldrim would need to edit their scripts and esps to use this new hook system. But it's an easy process that I'll write a guide about tomorrow.

If the original mods never used hooks in the first place, most of them will work with SexLab Light SE right away.

I m not a modder so I don t understand what you mean about "hook" system. It's mean that other mod like Defeat or SD+ will work when authors will have done the conversion of their respective mods ?

I believe the hooks are basically ways for a mod to hook into the framework

No. It's an optional feature that not everyone uses. 80% of the times, the only hook used in a mod, if any, is the one where the modder listens for the end of an animation to follow up with something from their end.

The central API of SexLab for picking animations, starting sex etc is kept intact (code rewritten a lot behind the scenes, but for the modders, it's the same way to use the API)

The matchmaker doesn't work...

Doesn't work how?

Did Sexlab light se finish initializing? It takes a long time, don't touch it until it says Ready

Are the spells in your spell list?

Do the text "the actor has an irrestible aura' show up?

Does anything happen to the actors? Move somewhere, stripping

PS: Issue resolved:

Make sure that you place SexLab.esm just below the games' base esms and above all other mods' esms - exactly in the sixth (6th) position. Like this:
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
The rest of your esm's
Make sure those first six esms are all enabled. In the next version, I'll adjust the script slightly so that there wouldn't need to be such a strict load order requirement.

Doesn't work how?

Did Sexlab light se finish initializing? It takes a long time, don't touch it until it says Ready

All of the messages appear (aura, use bed, etc) but nothing happens afterwards not even stripping. I've waited till sexlab finished initializing before casting the spells

what does your Papyrus log say?

What actors are you trying to trigger with? Human or creature? Custom race?

Make sure that you place SexLab.esm just below the games' base esms and above all other mods' esms - exactly in the sixth (6th) position. Like this:
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
The rest of your esm's
Make sure those first six esms are all enabled. In the next version, I'll adjust the script slightly so that there wouldn't need to be such a strict load order requirement.

what does your Papyrus log say?

What actors are you trying to trigger with? Human or creature? Custom race?

these are the last lines from the papyrus log 

aker.TriggerSex() - "sslMatchMaker.psc" Line 102

[None].sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.psc" Line 22
[08/29/2017 - 09:03:06AM] ERROR: Cannot call Enabled() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabQuestAnimations (080639DF)].sslanimationslots.GetByDefault() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 221
[sexLabThread00 (08061EEF)].sslThreadController.StartThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabMatchMaker (09000D62)].sslmatchmaker.TriggerSex() - "sslMatchMaker.psc" Line 102
[None].sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.psc" Line 22
[08/29/2017 - 09:03:06AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
[sexLabQuestAnimations (080639DF)].sslanimationslots.GetByDefault() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 221
[sexLabThread00 (08061EEF)].sslThreadController.StartThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabMatchMaker (09000D62)].sslmatchmaker.TriggerSex() - "sslMatchMaker.psc" Line 102
[08/29/2017 - 09:03:06AM] ERROR: Cannot call Enabled() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/29/2017 - 09:03:06AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[08/29/2017 - 09:03:06AM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0]  - Unable to find valid default animations
stack:
<unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
[sexLabThread00 (08061EEF)].sslThreadController.FATAL() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1293
[08/29/2017 - 09:03:07AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[] ClearAlias([Actor < (00000014)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias000 on quest SexLabThread00 (08061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[08/29/2017 - 09:03:23AM] VM is freezing...
[08/29/2017 - 09:03:23AM] VM is frozen
[08/29/2017 - 09:03:23AM] Saving game...
[08/29/2017 - 09:03:23AM] VM is thawing...
[08/29/2017 - 09:03:27AM] VM is freezing...
[08/29/2017 - 09:03:27AM] VM is frozen
[08/29/2017 - 09:03:28AM] Log closed

The spell doesn't work on any race, not even on a single actor.

According to the log, the "storage" for the animations wasn't initialized succesfully, most likely interrupted by a mod conflict. So it found no animation and aborts the scene. The problem isn't MatchMaker or SexLab triggering a scene, something went wrong during SexLab initialization.

Try loading a clean save with all the rest of your mods first, with SexLab Light SE and MatchMaker Light SE esps disabled. Let all your other mods initialize. Then save. Then enable  SexLab and MatchMaker esps and load the save you just made so that only SexLab is initializing on the save this time. And then do nothing (don't go through load doors etc) until 'SexLab Light SE 0.10 Ready' shows up. It will take a long time to register 800+ animations. In fact, if it goes by quickly, it suggests something went wrong.

If it still doesn't work, attach your entire Papyrus log on here, so that I can see what happened during initialization.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
The rest of your esm's

ALL DONE. There's no point waiting till the weekend anymore. I'll do some final testing, package everything and I'll release SexLab Light SE 0.1.0 in a few hours!   :) :)

OOOOOO SNAP!

Doesn't work how?

All of the messages appear (aura, use bed, etc) but nothing happens afterwards not even stripping. I've waited till sexlab finished initializing before casting the spells

same here, it took about 5 mins to finish initializing, 10 animations per 3 seconds, it was like it is only showing the initializing messages one by one,

i use the spells and all the messages appear but nothing happens ,after a few minutes , the camera changes to 3rd person weapons out camera , the character can move but cannot equip anything

(installed it with NMM)

Doesn't work how?

same here, it took about 5 mins to finish initializing, 10 animations per 3 seconds, it was like it is only showing the initializing messages one by one,

i use the spells and all the messages appear but nothing happens ,after a few minutes , the camera changes to 3rd person weapons out camera , the character can move but cannot equip anything

(installed it with NMM)

The same here :(

I did manual installation :(

I'm having similar issues.  I run FNIS and it detects sexlab and sees almost 8000 animations.  I load the game up and wait for sexlab to say it's done loading animations.  Matchmaker spells say the target is irresistable or something but no animation starts and no additional dialog options if I talk to them.  Also tried Sexlab Solutions, Amorous Adventures, and Sexlab Working Girl and there are sex related dialog options and sometimes I get fade to black and a brief screen lock but no animation.  Tried it with just Alternate Start, Sexlab and those sexlab mods mentioned as well as USSEP, SOS light and XPMSSE in case I had some other conflicting mod.  I'm assuming I have something in the wrong order.

Also tried it with Flower Girls loaded and Flower Girls animations play fine but not Sexlab.

I have the same issues, but, the package includes some FNIS, Body Replacers and XPMSE files already, is this ok?

I'm keeping the original mods' files, since I'm using other bodies and the FNIS creatures packaged seems to be older than the one released yesterday for SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
The rest of your esm's

Archived