SexLab Light SE Development Thread - OLD

vinfamy

Vinfamy, kind of an unrelated question, sorry if this is the wrong place. Do you think about porting Dovahkiin's Infamy or SL Drunk to SE one day?

I want to do a Redux for Drunk for Oldrim first before porting it.

DI is tricky because although it's technically already compatible with SexLab Light SE, it has a lot of NPC-NPC unvoiced dialogues and without Fuz Ro Doh in SSE, those dialogues just wouldn't show up. I suppose I can add silent audio files to the dialogues, but the file size will be very bloated.

I saw in the description that necro worked when i extract the bsa.so my question is:1.must i extractet it into the data folder from skyrim se so that it cames into the script folder? 2. is that enough or must i do something else like put the bsa in the datafolder to? and when it is enough how can i use necro? and the other like enchantress and mansion.it's the same? sry if the question has written here but my english is not so good and my brain became to be hurt when i read to much english^^

Vinfamy, kind of an unrelated question, sorry if this is the wrong place. Do you think about porting Dovahkiin's Infamy or SL Drunk to SE one day?

I want to do a Redux for Drunk for Oldrim first before porting it.

DI is tricky because although it's technically already compatible with SexLab Light SE, it has a lot of NPC-NPC unvoiced dialogues and without Fuz Ro Doh in SSE, those dialogues just wouldn't show up. I suppose I can add silent audio files to the dialogues, but the file size will be very bloated.

Would turning subtitles on work?  That seemed to do the trick for the unvoiced dialogs in Beyond Reach.

Would turning subtitles on work?  That seemed to do the trick for the unvoiced dialogs in Beyond Reach.

Would work for player-NPC dialogues but not for NPC-NPC dialogues, which are very important to DI's story telling. 

The long-awaited release of SKSE64 - http://skse.silverlock.org/

What will happen now with this mod?

Nothing.

"Here is an alpha version of SKSE64. It is currently not intended for use by most users. It will be primarily interesting for mod authors and people who want to test things."

SexLab Oldrim won't work. At an absolute minimum (with an optimistic assumption that everything in SKSE64 works perfectly already), Ashal would still need to update PapyrusUtil to match SKSE64 and its version (don't think he posted PapyrusUtil sources, so only he can do it) - and I don't think it would make sense for him to do it on anything but a stable (maybe even final) release of SKSE64. I doubt he would do it on a SKSE64 version that's not even intended for the end users.

SexLab full would also need to wait for SkyUI full for the MCM.

Also without JContainer, SLAL (+ a ton of SexLab mods) won't work, so even if Ashal has done all of the above, you'll be stuck with the default SexLab animations anyway.

@vinfamy

With the new update to Sexlab SE will it fix the issue with Animal mansion where using the dialogue box option for sex breaks the game by disabling most dialogue?

It's an Animal Mansion issue. I can't do anything from my end.

Someone's gonna need to port Animal Mansion officially.

@vinfamy

With the new update to Sexlab SE will it fix the issue with Animal mansion where using the dialogue box option for sex breaks the game by disabling most dialogue?

It's an Animal Mansion issue. I can't do anything from my end.

Someone's gonna need to port Animal Mansion officially.

Okay, I wasn't familiar with the original to know if the issue was part of the mod or because of some scripting error caused by incompatibility with SLSE.

Tried this frame work with Amorous Adventures and the only issue I seem to have is that the camera is too close when the scenes play out. Any advice would be appreciated.

Have you tried to toggle free cam mode?  Open console and type 'TFC' without quotes and hit enter.  Now you can freely move the camera around.  Just be sure to type TFC again before the the final animation ends.

Tried this frame work with Amorous Adventures and the only issue I seem to have is that the camera is too close when the scenes play out. Any advice would be appreciated.

Have you tried to toggle free cam mode?  Open console and type 'TFC' without quotes and hit enter.  Now you can freely move the camera around.  Just be sure to type TFC again before the the final animation ends.

Better just to turn off auto advance so you don't have to worry about toggling it until you're ready.

hmmm i followed install guide  [btw love that you made it simpler using NMM & ect] 

and tried a test case and no animations seemed to work with match maker 

the scene started but the just stood overlapped and made the sounds , no animations

i did fnis and everything , not sure what i did wrong > ~  <

Well shit, didn't think about doing that, LOL. D'Oh!

Well shit, didn't think about doing that, LOL. D'Oh!

Sucsm 000000000001 will slow down cam in toggle free cam mode

hmmm... with the new SkyUI having MCM activated I can see sexlab in my mod list. however the only option I get is to update or reinstall the animations. it seems to miss files on its MCM checklist.

if you need a screencap lemme know

hmmm... with the new SkyUI having MCM activated I can see sexlab in my mod list. however the only option I get is to update or reinstall the animations. it seems to miss files on its MCM checklist.

Sexlab will need to be ported. Sexlab Light SE uses neither MCM, SKSE, or SKSE64.

Sexlab will need to be ported. Sexlab Light SE uses neither MCM, SKSE, or SKSE64.

I know this. however with the light SE installed I still see it pop up in the MCM list

Archived