SexLab Light SE Development Thread - OLD

vinfamy

I did exactly that. I appreciate your help :)

There's no initialization shown in that log at all.

Don't these show up when you load a clean save:

• Installing SexLab ...
  • SexLab Voices Installed
  • SexLab Expressions Installed
  • Loading Character Animations
  • Loading Creature Animations
  • SexLab Light SE - Ready

There's no initialization shown in that log at all.

Don't these show up when you load a clean save:

• Installing SexLab ...
  • SexLab Voices Installed
  • SexLab Expressions Installed
  • Loading Character Animations
  • Loading Creature Animations
  • SexLab Light SE - Ready

Yes I have sat through the loading of animations like 15 times because i'm trying to get this to work. And that log is literally me, loading a clean save, sitting through the entire initialization process and then immediately using the spells to try and trigger a scene

It's not. That entire log you uploaded covers 1.5 minutes from start to end and has no initialization whatsoever.  initialization alone takes like 5 minutes at least.

Alright so I found my issue, Im using nexus mod manager, and when organizing the plugins it counts down like so:

00 Skyrim.esm

01 Update.esm

02 Dawngaurd.esm

03 Hearthfire.esm

04 dragonborn.esm

05 Unofficialskyrimpatch.esm

06 Sexlab.esm

etc.

As you can see When the instructions say "exactly 6th" in the load order, I placed mine after the unofficial patch because that put a literal 6 next to sexlab. After adjusting that accordingly everything worked fine.

Vinfamy, I greatly appreciate your patience with me I hope others can learn from my mistake, Im sure im not the only one this stupid.

Great work ;)

PS: Noticed an incompatibility with joy of perspective

Sorry it is me again. After my recent fumblings, may I just leave a couple of Oldrim sexlab mods on the desk for you to consider in your Sexlab Light framework for hooks, hotkeys (if you got that idea working)? 

They are: 

Jugs, and of course

Equipable SOS. 

I don't want to bother you further so thanks for bringing Sexlab to SE, and good luck with this!

Thank you.

Sorry it is me again. After my recent fumblings, may I just leave a couple of Oldrim sexlab mods on the desk for you to consider in your Sexlab Light framework for hooks, hotkeys (if you got that idea working)? 

They are: 

Jugs, and of course

Equipable SOS. 

I don't want to bother you further so thanks for bringing Sexlab to SE, and good luck with this!

Thank you.

Why ask me ? You'll have to ask the original authors of the mods

I only signed up for converting SexLab lol. While at it, I already decided to cover More Nasty Critters as well. But I can't go convert every single SexLab mods (there are 500+ of them) to SSE myself, no single person can do that, hence why I wrote the conversion guide for modders.

They are: 

Jugs, and of course

Equipable SOS. 

Thank you.

Why ask me ? You'll have to ask the original authors of the mods

I only signed up for converting SexLab lol. While at it, I already decided to cover More Nasty Critters as well. But I can't go convert every single SexLab mods (there are 500+ of them) to SSE myself, no single person can do that, hence why I wrote the conversion guide for modders.

What about your own mods? The Book of sex and kidnapping would be great, though the later sadly is dependent on a different mod.

edit: also is there a way to leave cloths on or assign cloths to put on during the sex animations? Becuase there's some kinky outfits that would be great to wear during the sex. There's lots of options that are blank in the configuration screen, I'm not seeing a scaling toggle nor the options to force NPCs to use nearby beds.

What about your own mods? The Book of sex and kidnapping would be great, though the later sadly is dependent on a different mod.

Book of Sex actually works right away with SexLab Light SE, but without Fuz Ro Doh, you won't be able to read the NPC-NPC dialogues which kinda render the mod pointless. Same problem with Dovahkiin's Infamy really. I like to build up the story with lots of NPC-NPC scripted scenes in my quest mods, which make them highly dependent on Fuz Ro Doh

Kidnapped can be ported. However, It does have a very big MCM to implement workarounds for, and there are still a few bugs in the Oldrim version to iron out first I think

And violate ? It could be work ? 

I ask me about something. We have frostfall on Skyrim se with detection of frost area and the level of cold that our PC have. It could be possible to do the same for arousal? Detect how many time the PC are nude and appli modification and animation ?

And violate ? It could be work ? 

I ask me about something. We have frostfall on Skyrim se with detection of frost area and the level of cold that our PC have. It could be possible to do the same for arousal? Detect how many time the PC are nude and appli modification and animation ?

Maybe ask Goubo (Defeat) and fishburger (Aroused Redux) nicely if they are interested in SSE at all. 

vinfamy, you are a god among men. I've played Oldrim and lurked in LL for years now, but I eventually gave up on Oldrim because of its instability even after carefully following installation orders and troubleshooting every problem imaginable. I was excited for SSE, though I never expected a functional version of Sexlab without SKSE64 - especially one that was announced and released in such a short time frame! I really appreciate all your work and I eagerly await creature schlongs and any other updates this will get. Hopefully this will inspire a new wave of mods for SSE that I had all but given up hope for. Kudos!

Sex animation tested. It work a little. Matchmaker don't work with npc for me when I launch the spell I have a message about frizzle. The solo animation work but there are around 10 second between the spell launched and the animation and the animation is partial before it restarts 5 at 10 time before play at full.

Sex animation tested. It work a little. Matchmaker don't work with npc for me when I launch the spell I have a message about frizzle. The solo animation work but there are around 10 second between the spell launched and the animation and the animation is partial before it restarts 5 at 10 time before play at full.

custom races?

Also you have to trigger one scene at a time with MatchMaker. Don't try to cast a spell on someone while a scene is being set up

No it's a female nord.

For my test I had wait (long time) the load of all animations. When I had try to launch the matchmaker sex spell other on a npc in Whiterun. But frizzle message. So I had test with the spell on my PC (self). It write "play <insert animation name> when I waiting for around 20 second . The animation is run but partially. She stop and restarts around 10 times before be full and play correctly until the end.

There's a weird issue with the Wench mods, for some reason randomly it refuses to pair them together with others despite the spells still working and making them horny. So in the end I hit two people with the spell and both just start masturbating.

You have to hit them in quick succession.

Or perhaps it's one of those 'mutual masturbation' animations that were picked.

I know this question will be off topic a bit, but... It's worth asking since you converted Sexlab to SSE. Vinfamy through personal opinion. Do you think it's possible to bring Osex Legacy Version. 1.06a over to SSE if were able to take the script from the SKSE and convert them to papyrus? 

We could use the Skyrim SE's UI to create the scene changes and if it's even possible. And if it was possible for SSE could it then be implemented for F04?

Great mod thank you!

Not sure if you've said this already, does this mod work on standalone followers? I've downloaded a few, including creatures but can't get them to engage. Sorry if this has already been asked.

No custom race support yet. Will be in there once I decide how best to check for children

Archived