SexLab Light SE Development Thread - OLD

vinfamy

Here is my log with the entire initialization sequence

PS: Issue resolved:

Make sure that you place SexLab.esm just below the games' base esms and above all other mods' esms - exactly in the sixth (6th) position. Like this:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
The rest of your esm's
Make sure those first six esms are all enabled. In the next version, I'll adjust the script slightly so that there wouldn't need to be such a strict load order requirement.

Can't get it to work either, load up everything the same. While using the self one it makes the character lower their arms and stand still, unable to bring up sword or spell, having to re-equip to fix.

Looking in LOOT and it says for Sexlab -

• SkyUI.esp is not active in your load order. SkyUI is required for this mod to be fully functional.

Here is my log with the entire initialization sequence

Overwrite the Data> Scripts> sslAnimationSlots.pex from your SexLab Light SE installation with the attached. Then load a clean save and wait for initialization (don't have to wait until 'ready' this time, just close the game after circa 100 human animations loaded). Then upload the Papyrus log again. It won't solve the issue, but gives me more information to debug.

Anyone else having problems, please could you try the same please? Thank you.

Ok, closed after reached 100 human animations

Papyrus.0.rar

I think I know where the problem lies now. Make sure that you place SexLab.esm just below the games' base esms and above all other mods' esms - exactly in the sixth position.

Like this

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

SexLab.esm

The rest of your esms

Make sure those first six esms are all enabled. Then load a clean save again.

Thank you for the logs

I think I know where the problem lies now. Make sure that you place SexLab.esm just below the games' base esms and above all other mods' esms - exactly in the sixth position.

Like this

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

SexLab.esm

The rest of your esms

Thank you for the logs

Indeed, that worked!

Like this

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

SexLab.esm

The rest of your esms

Thank you for the logs

Putting sexlab in sixth place and using the new  sslAnimationSlots.pex,  made everything work.   :)

Thank you   :)

Putting sexlab in sixth place and using the new  sslAnimationSlots.pex,  made everything work.   :)

Thank you   :)

Just SexLab.esm in 6th is needed. No need for the new sslAnimationSlots.pex, it's only for more information for me to see what was happening in people's games. No harm using it though. Just wanted to clarify as to not confuse others reading this

silly question is it compatible to leave flower girls on with SE sexlab LITE ?

Yes. SexLab Light SE and Flower Girls shouldn't bite each other, at least in theory. I never tested though tbh. Xiderpunk mentioned he made an effort to rename the anim events to anticipate the eventual release of SexLab and avoid conflicting with it - that's really good sport on his part.

silly question is it compatible to leave flower girls on with SE sexlab LITE ?

Yes. SexLab Light SE and Flower Girls shouldn't bite each other, at least in theory. I never tested though tbh. Xiderpunk mentioned he made an effort to rename the anim events to anticipate the eventual release of SexLab and avoid conflicting with it - that's really good sport on his part.

ah ok 

i installed this into  NMM but i cant seem to move the esm to correct order, infact mine seem a bit chaotic ...

i can get it to bring up the sexlab spell to adjust certain things, but i havent yet played with matchmaker and it 

6:  Interaction with women.. Sexlab related. No dialogue menu .. No magıc menu .

7: what should i do now??  Thanks.. 

What dialogue? I assume you're using MatchMaker. You're supposed to equip the "Irresistibly Attractive - Self" and "Irresistibly Attractive - Target" and cast them, one to you and one to your partner.

If you want dialogue-based sex, install also one of the mods in the "Mods that use SexLab Light SE" section (Solutions, Amorous Adventures, Working Girl etc)

Jeez, looks like I made a mistake assuming that most people know how SexLab works by now after 4.5 years + of playing with it. :unsure: There seems to be tons of new users around ... Looks like I'll have to write that beginner's guide sooner than I thought.

Jeez, looks like I made a mistake assuming that most people know how SexLab works by now after 4.5 years + of playing with it. unsure.png There seems to be tons of new users around ... Looks like I'll have to write that beginner's guide sooner than I thought.

You would be surprised! With all the SSE bashing that the PC community did, many people seem to have overlooked the large number of new players that SSE brought to Skyrim. There are quite a few people who never played Oldrim, or who played it on console, and who know nothing about modding. 

I ran into an issue testing recently where I had an animation playing, turned tfc on via console, then after the animation ended I was unable to cast anything or attack with anything from then on.  I could move around and talk to people though.

Do I nee to turn tfc off or not use it at all to avoid that?  I triggered it with matchmaker in case that matters. 

I ran into an issue testing recently where I had an animation playing, turned tfc on via console, then after the animation ended I was unable to cast anything or attack with anything from then on.  I could move around and talk to people though.

Do I nee to turn tfc off or not use it at all to avoid that?  I triggered it with matchmaker in case that matters. 

turn it off before the last animation ends and you'll have no problems

Thank you (vinfamy) for no promises but HERE IT IS,reality has happened  thank you thank you. It was thrill to read and watch your development of this mod from a non modder (my side)    so nice to see someone doing and not complaining about not having this or that.  Way ToGo  Thx again.

So while using animal mansion I noticed the animals don't have penises though the download page for the mod says it credits nudes to More Nasty Critters which is listed as a requirement for Animal Mansion. So I'm wondering if I will need to download More Nasty Critters or not and if it's compatible with this new lite version.

So while using animal mansion I noticed the animals don't have penises though the download page for the mod says it credits nudes to More Nasty Critters which is listed as a requirement for Animal Mansion. So I'm wondering if I will need to download More Nasty Critters or not and if it's compatible with this new lite version.

Please don't try to install More Nasty Critters separately, it's not automatically compatible at all for SSE. I'm already porting it inside SexLab Light SE

From my SexLab Light SE OP:

Future Plans:
  • Creature schlongs
  • Furniture and animated objects
  • Creature on Creature

Please don't try to install More Nasty Critters separately, it's not automatically compatible at all for SSE. I'm already porting it inside SexLab Light SE

From my SexLab Light SE OP:

Future Plans:
  • Creature schlongs
  • Furniture and animated objects
  • Creature on Creature

okay then.

Oh, by the way you forgot to add the Sexlab Light SE tag to the Sexlab Lite mod and it's other thread, the tag is only on the this thread, matchmaker, and the match maker thread. It made it somewhat difficult for me to find this thread.

Edit: tried to complete the quest for Animal mansion and it was giving me some really odd errors. While you aren't the maker of that mod I guess letting you know would probably let you know of possible bugs in the SL lite version.

So, while using the spells to initiate creature sex worked well it seems that while doing the quest for Animal Mansion using the dialogue option seemed to disable speaking with most NPCs globally, only a few which seemed to be followers and what I assume are characters affected by Flower Girls since it was Wenches and vanilla waifus, were able to respond at all to being activated. I tried this with both the quest targets and random npcs in the nearby town and it seemed to affect most guards, any named males, and shop keepers. However Followers, and aforementioned waifus seemed to still be activatable. Similarly even after activating the creature that is specified for the quest it does not proceed at all, forcing me to resort to console commands to advance the quest though it does still maintain the error if it occures. The only work around I have found is to save before the stage to interact with the creature starts and then use console commands to move past the stage.

Using that method I was able to move forward until the quest to aquire a dog in rorikstead which was met with a game breaking bug i haven't been able to work around. It seems that either once the dog is purchased or during the 3 consecutive sex scenes the game just breaks and refuses to save properly, especially once you reenter the mansion. What occures is that I am no longer able to unsheath any weapons or spells, any attempts to create a new save fail and upon investigation appear to save to an unsorted character and are only viewable under show all saves. While I was able to overwrite saves in Skyrim upon entering the mansion all saves, including overwrites, that were made simply disappeared from the character's save profile and I was unable to unsheath my hands.

I believe this error only occured after saving while experiencing the dialogue bug mentioned before as my character was able to move forward with the quest to entertain guests up until the third guests which required activating the dog and I had saved after doing so.

hopefully this is helpful in determining what could be causing these bugs.

Archived