SexLab Light SE Development Thread - OLD

vinfamy

I have the sex light installer "working" in MCM but it stalls looking for SKSE 1.7.3. Could I install both SKSE versions?

When I loaded the game it re-installed all the endless 100's sex lab animations.

Ignore the MCM, it's just confused because  SexLab_Light uses an esm with exactly the same name as the oldrim full version.

So when the MCM sees SexLab.esm in the plug in list it assumes it's the full version and acts accordingly, the Light version for SE doesn't use the MCM so it's perfectly safe to ignore the MCM.

Should mention the thing I need most for the mods I use is Zaz Animation Pack. This does not work - at all - with Sexlab Lite.

All you get is "T" poses and and a stuck MCM entry for Sexlab.

did you convert the meshes/animations before you repacked the mod?

Should mention the thing I need most for the mods I use is Zaz Animation Pack. This does not work - at all - with Sexlab Lite.

Just found a conversion link - will give that a try. Thanks! Never actually realized animations needed converting...

Has anyone reported making progress with Zaz?

Edited:

Well that was really neat! I had no idea that Havok conversion tool even existed in Skyrim SE.

Using the batch file from Nexusmods - everything converted.

End result - no change in symptoms. After Fnis, all characters still locked in "T" pose.

Just found a conversion link - will give that a try. Thanks! Never actually realized animations needed converting...

Has anyone reported making progress with Zaz?

Edited:

Well that was really neat! I had no idea that Havok conversion tool even existed in Skyrim SE.

Using the batch file from Nexusmods - everything converted.

End result - no change in symptoms. After Fnis, all characters still locked in "T" pose.

Not only the Havok files need to be converted, but also the nifs. And you have to check the nifs afterwards if they are converted correctly. I don't know much about the havok files except from that they have to be converted also, but I think that you can run into the same problems with them, too. 

One more thing is that esm files seem to be a bit problematic. I did a conversion for aroused. It is not working, but i needed it for TDF.

My Aroused Redux conversion sure looks perfect. MCM pages are perfect. Just none of the counters increment. Arousal never goes up.

I have the same problem, without Aroused not many of my conversions work properly. Too many mods depend on Aroused. The only way TDF prostitution works is if the client arousal is set to 0, Eager NPCs only works on followers.

It doesn't work :/

I installed using the op's instructions

Aftertime, I go on MCM, I wait for the installation to occur

Once I close all menus, walk around, and the SE-Lite finishes. 

I click back to MCM, and then once again, it says I need to install SE.

Getting annoyed.

Getting annoyed.

Sexlab Lite predates MCM support. Ignore anything MCM tells you about Sexlab until full Sexlab is available.

Getting annoyed.

Sexlab Lite predates MCM support. Ignore anything MCM tells you about Sexlab until full Sexlab is available.

Yeah fail on me for not reading properly. 

I tried sex matchmaker, and it doesn't work. I'm going to re-install again.

Is there a chance that new animations will be added if they are available? a buddy of mine managed to convert idle mods into semi functional forms. the only issue on occations is the missing of hooks between altered mods.

mostly asking for the inclusion of more animal animations (billy has made a great lot of them already)

Any one know how to use hotkeys for animation switching? 

You have to set up the Sexlab control item to a hotkey (1-8) so you can activate it after you trigger the animation so you can switch.

How do you do that?

Just favorite it, you can open the favorites menu mid scene. Or even just go back to armors and equip it if you're too lazy to add it to the hotbar.

I don't really know how I did it but I converted SexLab framework 1.62 to SE, I have done limited testing on it, and it seems to work fine except sex diary don't work, and no animation adjustments. If someone else that knows more than me would like to work on it PM me, and I'll get it to you. I don't have permission to post it from Ashal so I will not do that.

I don't really know how I did it but I converted SexLab framework 1.62 to SE, I have done limited testing on it, and it seems to work fine except sex diary don't work, and no animation adjustments. If someone else that knows more than me would like to work on it PM me, and I'll get it to you. I don't have permission to post it from Ashal so I will not do that.

Just tell us what you did. Big stumbling block is the 32 bit DLLs which need to be converted to 64 bit.

Just tell us what you did. Big stumbling block is the 32 bit DLLs which need to be converted to 64 bit.

I used Resource Hacker, or its known as Resource Viewer, One of the .dll files used SKSE  1.7.3 resources I changed it to use 2.0.4 resources. I also used some of the script files from SexLab light, and some of the animation files too. Its kind of a combination of SL 1.62 and SL light with Ashal's new Papyrus utilities stuck into it.

I used Resource Hacker, or its known as Resource Viewer, One of the .dll files used SKSE  1.7.3 resources I changed it to use 2.0.4 resources. I also used some of the script files from SexLab light, and some of the animation files too. Its kind of a combination of SL 1.62 and SL light with Ashal's new Papyrus utilities stuck into it.

Do you change from SKSE to SKSE64 as well? Or just change the number?

Do you have a tutorial on how to decompile the scripts. I'm playing around with it now. I've got a very old mod I want to convert on my own time and see if I can get the dll to to work properly.  This could help out a lot of modders if you wouldn't mind. I couldn't find any tutorials on how to use resource hacker on hwo to decompile the dlls and convert them to 64bit. I can figure out the code once I've gotten the file setup for 64bit.  I've learned how to alter xml format pretty well. 

Do you have a tutorial on how to decompile the scripts. I'm playing around with it now. I've got a very old mod I want to convert on my own time and see if I can get the dll to to work properly.  This could help out a lot of modders if you wouldn't mind. I couldn't find any tutorials on how to use resource hacker on hwo to decompile the dlls and convert them to 64bit. I can figure out the code once I've gotten the file setup for 64bit.  I've learned how to alter xml format pretty well. 

Precious few mods use dlls. And those don't have scripts. They are typically written in C++ or similar. Just utility things like SexlabUtil, StorageUtil, and PapyrusUtil, etc. are dlls.

What mod are you converting?

Archived