Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

Hi Superstorm,

Does Passion support animations on all sorts of cars? I made animations for the Sloppy Jalopy and got comments about them not working with Passion. Just checking to make sure, so I know if I can promote my animations for Passion too :)

CarUsed1 has now interactions with passion. Also it has the object animations. I'm almost done with passion update 2.6.5.2 and I'll upload it this weekend.. So beautiful animations for such ugly car! :)

Hi Superstorm,

Does Passion support animations on all sorts of cars? I made animations for the Sloppy Jalopy and got comments about them not working with Passion. Just checking to make sure, so I know if I can promote my animations for Passion too smile.png

CarUsed1 has now interactions with passion. Also it has the object animations. I'm almost done with passion update 2.6.5.2 and I'll upload it this weekend.. So beautiful animations for such ugly car! smile.png

Just to be a pain, will L666's car animations also be enabled by the change or is each car a new object that has to be enabled?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46174-sims3wip-l666s-sex-animations-for-animated-woohoo/

Hi Superstorm,

Does Passion support animations on all sorts of cars? I made animations for the Sloppy Jalopy and got comments about them not working with Passion. Just checking to make sure, so I know if I can promote my animations for Passion too smile.png

CarUsed1 has now interactions with passion. Also it has the object animations. I'm almost done with passion update 2.6.5.2 and I'll upload it this weekend.. So beautiful animations for such ugly car! smile.png

Just to be a pain, will L666's car animations also be enabled by the change or is each car a new object that has to be enabled?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46174-sims3wip-l666s-sex-animations-for-animated-woohoo/

Hers should already be working just need to use the right car. And you have to use the KW versions as the AW versions don't support objects those lack the references in the XML.

Use this one it's the update date version of the Roadster to fix an issue the original had http://freshprincecreations.com/2009audittroadsterts3.htm

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2676-sims3wip-l666s-sex-animations-for-kinky-world/

Not sure where my previous post went but Superstorm in case you didn't see it K69 has animations for Wornado Triage

post-2211035-0-77308400-1503491870_thumb.jpg

Hi Superstorm,

Does Passion support animations on all sorts of cars? I made animations for the Sloppy Jalopy and got comments about them not working with Passion. Just checking to make sure, so I know if I can promote my animations for Passion too :)

CarUsed1 has now interactions with passion. Also it has the object animations. I'm almost done with passion update 2.6.5.2 and I'll upload it this weekend.. So beautiful animations for such ugly car! :)

Thank you! :)

Hi Superstorm,

Hers should already be working just need to use the right car. And you have to use the KW versions as the AW versions don't support objects those lack the references in the XML.

Use this one it's the update date version of the Roadster to fix an issue the original had http://freshprincecreations.com/2009audittroadsterts3.htm

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2676-sims3wip-l666s-sex-animations-for-kinky-world/

Not sure where my previous post went but Superstorm in case you didn't see it K69 has animations for Wornado Triage

You're wonderful. Thankyou! I do have the kw versions of the anims (that's the most up-to-date version so that's what I got) it's just I couldn't find the kw link for some reason lol.

Hi Superstorm,

Those animations work a long time ago as namaradus said for passion. The right car. the car that L666 used to make them is Bwan Speedster. You  can also use the Audi TT . Both objects animate. I also made them to work with CarExpencive1 but without object animation because they have different mesh.  Then most known car of CarExpencive1 category is the 2013 Ferrari 458 Spider http://www.freshprincecreations.com/2013ferrari458spiderts3.htm

You can buy one for free! Hurry! :D

I'm not sure if this is the mod acting as designed, but during multiple partner sex acts, the male sim with the name earliest in the alphabet is always the impregnator. (Ie: if Adam and Jamie have a threesome with Sonia, Adam will always be the one who knocks up Sonia)

I'm not sure if this is the mod acting as designed, but during multiple partner sex acts, the male sim with the name earliest in the alphabet is always the impregnator. (Ie: if Adam and Jamie have a threesome with Sonia, Adam will always be the one who knocks up Sonia)

Might be which male started first was Adam the first one to start with Sonia and then Jamie joined or was it the other way around?

*Edit*

Had my sim Scott start with Paula and then had Hank join in and Scott impregnated Paula every single time.

Then switched it and had Hank start with Paula then had Scott join in and Hank impregnated Paula every single time.

Then I did a 4 some had Scott start with Paula and then had Hank and Susan join in and Scott impregnated both Paula and Susan.

Then switched and had Hank start and Hank impregnated both girls.

So it seems who ever is the first male with the female is the one who becomes the impregnator.

Not sure what happens if you start with both males then have the girls join in I don't play that way.

Might be which male started first was Adam the first one to start with Sonia and then Jamie joined or was it the other way around?

*Edit*

Had my sim Scott start with Paula and then had Hank join in and Scott impregnated Paula every single time.

Then switched it and had Hank start with Paula then had Scott join in and Hank impregnated Paula every single time.

Then I did a 4 some had Scott start with Paula and then had Hank and Susan join in and Scott impregnated both Paula and Susan.

So it seems who ever is the first male with the female is the one who becomes the impregnator.

Not sure what happens if you start with both males then have the girls join in I don't play that way.

I click on the sim (or object) and just invite everyone at once. So since the invite list is alphabetical.... we're both right! It's a pity it's not more random but oh well, that's what random number generators and pregnancy mods are for.

*Edit*

I click on the sim (or object) and just invite everyone at once. So since the invite list is alphabetical.... we're both right! It's a pity it's not more random but oh well, that's what random number generators and pregnancy mods are for.

It doesn't go alphabetical!

Passion do not care about names. It is trying to figure out the partners in a numeric order. What that means. Suppose you have 3 actors in your lot.

The selected one is the initiator the first else one that you click is the partner but if you click a third one then this one becomes the partner and the second actor becomes a 3some actor. With few words the partner actor is the last sim you choose. All others have a secondary role.

*Edit*

It doesn't go alphabetical!

Passion do not care about names. It is trying to figure out the partners in a numeric order. What that means. Suppose you have 3 actors in your lot.

The selected one is the initiator the first else one that you click is the partner but if you click a third one then this one becomes the partner and the second actor becomes a 3some actor. With few words the partner actor is the last sim you choose. All others have a secondary role.

And in my game that resolves as alphabetical. :)

I have another annoying question. Will sequences work if the animations move from object to object? For example from the floor (no objects) to a window, to a counter, to a table, etc.

I think that sequences let you choose the first animation to add in it and from this animation it peeks the object, that the animations are about. Foe example if you start a sequence with bed animation, all animations listed are for bed. You can loop them or choose to let passion continue and if you have two or three of them you can have passion continue to different objects. But each animation can't work for multiple objects. 

I think that sequences let you choose the first animation to add in it and from this animation it peeks the object, that the animations are about. Foe example if you start a sequence with bed animation, all animations listed are for bed. You can loop them or choose to let passion continue and if you have two or three of them you can have passion continue to different objects. But each animation can't work for multiple objects. 

Thanks. That's pretty much what I thought, but I figured I'd check in case I could start getting creative. :) On the downside, the roaming sex parties need to be manual. On the upside, it considerably cuts down my work in designing sequences for my game.

Can somebody enlighten me  about how to use dildo? I can't get it work with passion. I can't place it in inventory and use like in kw, nor it have any interaction...

Passion will use the dildo automatically when the animation calls for it. The only you have to do is just have it installed it doesn't have to be in their inventory or even bought.

Can somebody enlighten me  about how to use dildo? I can't get it work with passion. I can't place it in inventory and use like in kw, nor it have any interaction...

Each and any of the dildos I made, are align to Onikis dildo. What you have to do is to change the name in the XML with the name of the new dildos of mine. Look at the Amra72 and L666 samples at the beginning of the topic. The only difference is inside their XMLs. Just read them.  

Thank you so much for the new update :heart: :heart: :heart:  Will play around with it tomorrow and report back :D

Thanks MrsSanta!

You are always my favorite tester on any good or any stupid things I made!

I wait for your suggestions.

Dare to be hard on me!

I can get better than this! :sleepy:

I think that you already know it! ;)

@mickeyboy1963

Hi superstorm

Great work on the re-worked Passion, has worked great so far... with one small glitch.
When I make changes using "settings", the "OK" button remains ghosted and it doesn't seem to save them. If I re-start the game I have to reset all over.
Hope you can help.
But keep it up, really great mod.
Mickey

Hi Mickey

Actually the OK button was never Enabled in any passion version in settings. This is the the game message menu that has always a Yes/No button no matter if you need them both or just one of them. It's not a glitch at all! Passion setting save during game saving and passion reads them from the saved game when it's loaded. If you test play and you don't want to save anything, then you can Export Settings  and Import them when the game is loaded. This is the actually save settings in passion.

It'd be great to have this thread stickied for the sake of easier access....  Who would we contact to have that done?

I think that this has to do with the admins of this forum. What I've done for easy access is to add the topic to my browser favorites. At HOT I had the option to get Emails if someone post anything. I don't know if this is possible here.

Can I ask what the "male ejaculation" that has just been added, means? :)

I don't really see anything in my game, but I'm new to this and I'm not sure I'm doing it right lol.

Would it be possible to add a gif or picure showing what it is? I understand if not, but thanks anyway ^^

Can I ask what the "male ejaculation" that has just been added, means? smile.png

I don't really see anything in my game, but I'm new to this and I'm not sure I'm doing it right lol.

Would it be possible to add a gif or picure showing what it is? I understand if not, but thanks anyway ^^

I may be wrong but it is possibly that the cum masks (if you use them) are automatically applied if the animation fits said mask.

Can I ask what the "male ejaculation" that has just been added, means? smile.png

I may be wrong but it is possibly that the cum masks (if you use them) are automatically applied if the animation fits said mask.

Ah, I see, I'll check it out in my game another time :) Thank you!