Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

Glad to see Passion here! Thank you for all the work on this, it is greatly appreciated! 

I know it's been talked about a lot but I still can't figure out how to control the dominant partner especially in male/male pairs. The Passion seems to choose one sim as dominant no matter who initiates and even if I switch them, they switch back after one animation. Could you please explain how it works now?

I believe that It has to do with male preference of a sim. The highest positive number the highest the preference is.  

Cum masks always go to the partner actor. That means that the actor that you might think as actor switches to partner actor because of male preference > 0. The other one should be at 0. You can check it with Master Controller ->Intermediate -> Gender Preference to each one of them. 

Thank you for the reply! So what should I do? Change the gender preference of the dominant sim to 0? It would probably rise again pretty soon though.

The idea to make this procedure is Femdom. If you try sex with a male sim that has male gender preference > 0 then the female wears a strapon and during fuck animations they switch positions. If you want to change the dominant sim you can use negative numbers also. A number of -30 will take at least 30 times to get to zero. If you don't want the dominant to go with females you can also use negative numbers to female gender preference. You can always click the erotic to any one you like. They will do it but not autonomous, like after a romantic event.  

Hi SuperStorm ! Well all seam to work as it should, apart from the same thing with the motorcycles (only 4 animations from WTW) Tried with a new just bought, then tried it with one that was already on the lot when i started the game, same result with both :(  MaryJanes animation with the cheap car works now as should, thank you for implement this car for passion :D  Could you get passion to work for the Keep Me Clean Outdoor Shower please, I love that shower as i can colour the floor ;) Keep up the good work and hope to see more sequenses from you :D 

PS: I use the files from you on Amra72 and L666 so the motorcycle animations should work instead of the 4 table animations from WTW :lol:  Big hug :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hi SuperStorm ! Well all seam to work as it should, apart from the same thing with the motorcycles (only 4 animations from WTW) Tried with a new just bought, then tried it with one that was already on the lot when i started the game, same result with both :(  MaryJanes animation with the cheap car works now as should, thank you for implement this car for passion :D  Could you get passion to work for the Keep Me Clean Outdoor Shower please, I love that shower as i can colour the floor ;) Keep up the good work and hope to see more sequenses from you :D

PS: I use the files from you on Amra72 and L666 so the motorcycle animations should work instead of the 4 table animations from WTW :lol:  Big hug :heart: :heart: :heart:

I've add 24 vehicles to interact with passion and I made the object animations to run faster and smoother. Passion now will interact with most buy able vehicles include boats an brooms. Update version 2.6.5.3 that solves all these, will upload tonight. You will see motorcycle animations from other creators, as I did!  

SuperStorm, I don't understand how to set the "dominant" partner; sometimes happens that poses are at contrary; for example, setting "tit lick", is the female sim that does it to the man o.O I have to set "Change with". I saw a similar question, but I can't understand where to go in the settings and what i have to write/set.

SuperStorm, I don't understand how to set the "dominant" partner; sometimes happens that poses are at contrary; for example, setting "tit lick", is the female sim that does it to the man o.O I have to set "Change with". I saw a similar question, but I can't understand where to go in the settings and what i have to write/set.

are you using KW or AW base animations?

Glad to see Passion here! Thank you for all the work on this, it is greatly appreciated! 

I know it's been talked about a lot but I still can't figure out how to control the dominant partner especially in male/male pairs. The Passion seems to choose one sim as dominant no matter who initiates and even if I switch them, they switch back after one animation. Could you please explain how it works now?

I believe that It has to do with male preference of a sim. The highest positive number the highest the preference is.  

Cum masks always go to the partner actor. That means that the actor that you might think as actor switches to partner actor because of male preference > 0. The other one should be at 0. You can check it with Master Controller ->Intermediate -> Gender Preference to each one of them. 

Thank you for the reply! So what should I do? Change the gender preference of the dominant sim to 0? It would probably rise again pretty soon though.

The idea to make this procedure is Femdom. If you try sex with a male sim that has male gender preference > 0 then the female wears a strapon and during fuck animations they switch positions. If you want to change the dominant sim you can use negative numbers also. A number of -30 will take at least 30 times to get to zero. If you don't want the dominant to go with females you can also use negative numbers to female gender preference. You can always click the erotic to any one you like. They will do it but not autonomous, like after a romantic event.  

Thank you for the explanation. It doesn't seem to work unfortunately. And even with heterosexual couples the men who are heterosexual sometimes end up in female roles, unless it involves penises (like making out). I don't think this happened before.

Thank you for the explanation. It doesn't seem to work unfortunately. And even with heterosexual couples the men who are heterosexual sometimes end up in female roles, unless it involves penises (like making out). I don't think this happened before.

That goes to the same question as above. What kind on animations are we talking about? AW or KW?

And yes, passion from what I got from Alfiechan seek for the clips that have the Cmar penis mesh to understand who has the penis in first place!. AW animations do not have that info! Every 1st clip is supposed to be the male and its roles. KW explains that but if both genders are Male,female passion won't understand it unless a <UseStrapOn> tag is not under it. This tag defines that the female actor is suppose to do a male role using a StrapOn!

Otherwise this logical means that this role can be any gender.

IAmCornholio above says that hardcore TS3 players would after all these years is in the very least familiar with S3PE and editing XML tuning files! Are you? Read the first pages of this topic, about XML files of KW files editing and I'm all yours to continue this talk... ... even if you are or not hardcore TS3 player at all...

PS Please people, use some avatar picture in your profiles! If I get many questions from many faceless avatars, I can't  remember you, so I won't might answer your questions and I don't  ever gonna be misunderstood! 

Can somebody enlighten me  about how to use dildo? I can't get it work with passion. I can't place it in inventory and use like in kw, nor it have any interaction...

Each and any of the dildos I made, are align to Onikis dildo. What you have to do is to change the name in the XML with the name of the new dildos of mine. Look at the Amra72 and L666 samples at the beginning of the topic. The only difference is inside their XMLs. Just read them.  

I see. I found and changed  things in xml, now some animations work proper and some still can't get to use certain objects..oh well. Anyway, thank you for clarification and new update, of course ;)

Can somebody enlighten me  about how to use dildo? I can't get it work with passion. I can't place it in inventory and use like in kw, nor it have any interaction...

Each and any of the dildos I made, are align to Onikis dildo. What you have to do is to change the name in the XML with the name of the new dildos of mine. Look at the Amra72 and L666 samples at the beginning of the topic. The only difference is inside their XMLs. Just read them.  

I see. I found and changed  things in xml, now some animations work proper and some still can't get to use certain objects..oh well. Anyway, thank you for clarification and new update, of course ;)

Note that only KW animations can curry objects. AW don't! If you have both animations from the same creator, you might see it as an issue, which is not! Amra72 made animations for AW at the beginning and later wrote KW XMLs for them. Since the clips are the same and with the same names you might have 2 animations with the same name. One can carry objects and the other can't. What ever animation is KW passion has a prefix (KW)  at the start of it, in positions list. If you don't see this prefix then this animation is AW.    

That goes to the same question as above. What kind on animations are we talking about? AW or KW?

And yes, passion from what I got from Alfiechan seek for the clips that have the Cmar penis mesh to understand who has the penis in first place!. AW animations do not have that info! Every 1st clip is supposed to be the male and its roles. KW explains that but if both genders are Male,female passion won't understand it unless a <UseStrapOn> tag is not under it. This tag defines that the female actor is suppose to do a male role using a StrapOn!

IAmCornholio above says that hardcore TS3 players would after all these years is in the very least familiar with S3PE and editing XML tuning files! Are you? Read the first pages of this topic, about XML files of KW files editing and I'm all yours to continue this talk... ... even if you are or not hardcore TS3 player at all...

PS Please people, use some avatar picture in your profiles! If I get many questions from many faceless avatars, I can't  remember you, so I won't might answer your questions and I don't  ever gonna be misunderstood! 

In my case, I have this problem with KW Animations; one of these is L666's KW "Makeout", where my male sim clearly roles as the female, but is not the most scandalous. As Aya said, I never have this problem when there's a penis involved.

post-1526044-0-75713200-1504457473_thumb.jpg

In my case, I have this problem with KW Animations; one of these is L666's KW "Makeout", where my male sim clearly roles as the female, but is not the most scandalous. As Aya said, I never have this problem when there's a penis involved.

attachicon.gif20170903_151921.jpg

This is makeout of L666, inside the XML

<!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

<!-- Makeout Couch/Chairliving/Loveseat -->

<WooHooStage>

<Creator>L666</Creator>

<Key>KW_L666_Animations.a_L666_makcouch_01</Key>

<Category>Teasing</Category>

<LoopMax>3</LoopMax>

<Skill>0</Skill>

<Objects>ChairLiving,Couch</Objects>

<MinSims>2</MinSims>

<WooHooActor Id="0">    

<Animation>a_L666_makcouchA_01</Animation>

<NakedFlags>None</NakedFlags>

<Genders>Male,Female</Genders>                    The 1st actor is either male or female, role is unidentified

<Species>Human</Species>

<Action>

<Partner>1</Partner>

<Arousal>5</Arousal>

</Action>

</WooHooActor>

<WooHooActor Id="1">

<Animation>a_L666_makcouchB_01</Animation>

<Genders>Female,Male</Genders>          and this is the second actor also either female or male , role is unidentified

<Species>Human</Species>

<Action>

<Partner>0</Partner>

<Arousal>5</Arousal>

</Action>

</WooHooActor>

</WooHooStage>

Suppose that Actor 0 does the male role, it should be 

<!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

<WooHooStage>

<Creator>L666</Creator>

<LoopMax>3</LoopMax>

<Skill>0</Skill>

<MinSims>2</MinSims>

<WooHooActor Id="0">    

<Genders>Male,Female</Genders>

<UseStrapOn>True </UseStrapOn>       Now even a female has the male role because she needs strapon, so is definitely male role.

<Species>Human</Species>

<Action>

<Partner>1</Partner>

<Arousal>5</Arousal>

</Action>

</WooHooActor>

<WooHooActor Id="1">

<Genders>Female,Male</Genders>  Leave it as it is if you want it for M/F, M/M and F/F, F/M animations

<Species>Human</Species>

<Action>

<Partner>0</Partner>

<Arousal>5</Arousal>

</Action>

</WooHooActor>

</WooHooStage>

OR

<!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

<WooHooStage>

<Creator>L666</Creator>

<LoopMax>3</LoopMax>

<Skill>0</Skill>

<MinSims>2</MinSims>

<WooHooActor Id="0">    

<Genders>Male</Genders>        The role is a male role as the gender is

<Species>Human</Species>

<Action>

<Partner>1</Partner>

<Arousal>5</Arousal>

</Action>

</WooHooActor>

<WooHooActor Id="1">

<Genders>Female,Male</Genders>  Leave it as it is if you want it for M/M and M/F animations

<Species>Human</Species>

<Action>

<Partner>0</Partner>

<Arousal>5</Arousal>

</Action>

</WooHooActor>

</WooHooStage>

In few words

This is how the XMLs animation is made to cover all tastes. What ever that you want or do not want, you have you edit!

Thank you superstorm. Is the L666's AW Animation file I have to edit? Why once insiede I find lines like...these?

<JtiJ:
áRomanticÃRk Mi/SG A 6 <P/º   K6Cre²ÂHL66yRomxMis¤ÆÜFloÀ<Rom)</aˆÀ:
 Y2>_ÂfTexÇ ¢JFucœÂd

JdB îR  
zRomyMis¤ÐoFloÀ<Rom)</aˆÀ:
 Y2>_ÇeƒTexOeC -Ãgk  
;3</K
 ¼ÂgTex3</2>
OXcatÇgmFuc‚Ç2D -6<Po
s
[QaniÃcJL66;4</K
 ¼ÂcTex4</2>
OTcatÇcSFucàFaceù³ Toá MFM –g…ãLBanÃmV --I[fàfacetoà_01o5</aE
 _gTex‰À6flo"</aˆÀ3
 Ç	’2>_“Â`3</Ã`J3</Ái{ DàPene*÷trÃeo MF‚DPeËÿFlo6o</F
 _fTexŠÀ7DPe#</aˆÀ4
 Çgz2>_Ãen bloÃcnMFMƒdou Â__013dou</aˆÀ0
 šÂ[2>_ÃöçOraÃ[Z3</ˆÂZ

à Spo‡Äon Ães MFáspoonpen‚‡etK01ošÂkNamˆÀ9spo%</aˆÀ6
 šÂq2>_ÇÍIFucOq

áBED - ALÃ3üFTARáVirgin TÀc6 -->|Pos/ý   KCre²Â¢L66àvirg¦Õ¾tou0vir</aˆÀ.
 M2>_‘TexÇÁMas+*   W‚nBeÃsRBed“À1</À7
 ÃfDouBedÀ7
 ÁsV AÀ1</+
<‡ÃtioÃN-MakôWA -àmkouÃC„"tbe-mko</aˆÀ+
 J2>_Ç®ìTexîaB -,2</<
 ­Â®Tex2</2>
O™catÇ®ÖMasîWC -àfing…ÅbedÆNamKrani‰À,1>a</aˆÀ*
 I2>_Ǭ.Tex‡Â%<caS‘Bed“À1</À7
 ë_DouâÅSitâÍPet-->)PosO    KšCre²Â¬L66àsitpõGett.1</>
 _¯Tex/sit</aˆÀ-
 L2>_²TexÃÁçOra¤Â¬2</ˆÂ' <cS“Bed“À1</À7
 íVDouS® 

I've tried with Notepad2 too...I literally going crazy :s

Thank you superstorm. Is the L666's AW Animation file I have to edit? Why once insiede I find lines like...these?

<JtiJ:
áRomanticÃRk Mi/SG A 6 <P/º   K6Cre²ÂHL66yRomxMis¤ÆÜFloÀ<Rom)</aˆÀ:
 Y2>_ÂfTexÇ ¢JFucœÂd

JdB îR  
zRomyMis¤ÐoFloÀ<Rom)</aˆÀ:
 Y2>_ÇeƒTexOeC -Ãgk  
;3</K
 ¼ÂgTex3</2>
OXcatÇgmFuc‚Ç2D -6<Po
s
[QaniÃcJL66;4</K
 ¼ÂcTex4</2>
OTcatÇcSFucàFaceù³ Toá MFM –g…ãLBanÃmV --I[fàfacetoà_01o5</aE
 _gTex‰À6flo"</aˆÀ3
 Ç	’2>_“Â`3</Ã`J3</Ái{ DàPene*÷trÃeo MF‚DPeËÿFlo6o</F
 _fTexŠÀ7DPe#</aˆÀ4
 Çgz2>_Ãen bloÃcnMFMƒdou Â__013dou</aˆÀ0
 šÂ[2>_ÃöçOraÃ[Z3</ˆÂZ

à Spo‡Äon Ães MFáspoonpen‚‡etK01ošÂkNamˆÀ9spo%</aˆÀ6
 šÂq2>_ÇÍIFucOq

áBED - ALÃ3üFTARáVirgin TÀc6 -->|Pos/ý   KCre²Â¢L66àvirg¦Õ¾tou0vir</aˆÀ.
 M2>_‘TexÇÁMas+*   W‚nBeÃsRBed“À1</À7
 ÃfDouBedÀ7
 ÁsV AÀ1</+
<‡ÃtioÃN-MakôWA -àmkouÃC„"tbe-mko</aˆÀ+
 J2>_Ç®ìTexîaB -,2</<
 ­Â®Tex2</2>
O™catÇ®ÖMasîWC -àfing…ÅbedÆNamKrani‰À,1>a</aˆÀ*
 I2>_Ǭ.Tex‡Â%<caS‘Bed“À1</À7
 ë_DouâÅSitâÍPet-->)PosO    KšCre²Â¬L66àsitpõGett.1</>
 _¯Tex/sit</aˆÀ-
 L2>_²TexÃÁçOra¤Â¬2</ˆÂ' <cS“Bed“À1</À7
 íVDouS® 

I've tried with Notepad2 too...I literally going crazy :s

I suppose that you opened the file with S3PE, you right click on the _XML resource and clicked

Notepad. The example above is for KW files and not AW. The AW files do not have genders nor can carry objects. They don't have object animations such as vehicles etc and the most important is that the first clip represents the male and the second the female whatever their gender is. L666 has also KW animations and they are here, in this forum. 

Every _XML resource has a text inside it and it's in English. So this above makes me think that you opened the package with notepad.

Yes, I opened the package adding the "XML" extension, bacause i can not find any animations XML file. Where can I find the XML to edit?

Please explain me step by step, I'm really going crazy; I'm trying to export it from the game but still nothing; can't find this xml...I'm going crazy...is since this morning i'm trying to solve this.

Hi,

I've just played with the passion last release. It works very well but I the cum mask do not appear as before. I guess I did something wrong.

Here are the packages I put in the mods/packages directory :

All the contents of the zip file

Plus 

The ones in Vehicles Mesh For Animators directory

Sims3CensorEffectDisabled

Dildos

Please enlight me

PS I noticed that  KW_Passion_Cimax_Aimations and OKW_Passion_Cimax_Aimations spell climax without L ?!

Yes, I opened the package adding the "XML" extension, bacause i can not find any animations XML file. Where can I find the XML to edit?

Please explain me step by step, I'm really going crazy; I'm trying to export it from the game but still nothing; can't find this xml...I'm going crazy...is since this morning i'm trying to solve this.

Step 1. You open The OKW package using s3PE as shown in the picture one (clic right and chose open with S3Pe

Step 2. Open the XML with Notepad (clic right on XML and choose notpad

Step 3. You just get the XML's content. Enjoy to edit it !

Cheers

post-710906-0-96524900-1504550605_thumb.png

post-710906-0-75292100-1504550621_thumb.png

post-710906-0-83771400-1504550637_thumb.png

Hi,

I've just played with the passion last release. It works very well but I the cum mask do not appear as before. I guess I did something wrong.

Here are the packages I put in the mods/packages directory :

All the contents of the zip file

Plus 

The ones in Vehicles Mesh For Animators directory

Sims3CensorEffectDisabled

Dildos

Please enlight me

PS I noticed that  KW_Passion_Cimax_Aimations and OKW_Passion_Cimax_Aimations spell climax without L ?!

1) Every file in the zip extracts to EA\Sims3\Mods\Packages except

2) The file in zip Library folder that goes to EA\Sims3\Mods\Library

In your EA\Sims3\Mods\Packages you should see Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.6.5.3.package, PassionCumMasks.package, OKW_Passion_Cimax_Aimations.package and KW_Passion_Cimax_Aimations.package from this zip file.

The miss spell does not matter because I copy paste that name in both OKW and KW packages and also this is the name of the XML inside the OKW package and that makes it work. Do not correct it cause it won't work! I'll do it in the next update. And what the hell is with me, I always see it Climax and not Cimax until you said so!  :cool:   

The Vehicles Mesh For Animators directory, contains mesh files for animators to use for new animation creations. It has nothing to do with passion and Sim3. I wrote that in the updates log. It is useless for sims3. It will be useful for you if you ever decide to make 2 sims doing it on a magic broom animation! :D I wonder how it would look like! :lol: 

Now load the game and after is loaded go to passion -> Settings -> Positions -> [Reload Defaults] to load all animations that you have.

Go to passion Settings once again and go to Sequence Import/Export and import the sequence file that is in your library.

When playing choose any sequence or animations with Passion Climax at the end.

You should see the cum masks.

SimJMFan explained it even with images! I think that this is the most helpful.

Thank you @SuperStorm I tested it and the Cum feature works,but all of the sudden the bell to alarm your sim that they are going to be pregnant kept looping. Also is it normal for when the cum comes out that a censor thing comes up for a few seconds. You can still see it come out,but it doesn't come out smooth. I'm sorry if it sounds like I am complaining I really like this mod. :D  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Thank you @SuperStorm I tested it and the Cum feature works,but all of the sudden the bell to alarm your sim that they are going to be pregnant kept looping. Also is it normal for when the cum comes out that a censor thing comes up for a few seconds. You can still see it come out,but it doesn't come out smooth. I'm sorry if it sounds like I am complaining I really like this mod. :D  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Even Nraas Decensor stops the censor in sims, the censor effect remains and shows for a sec until decensor prohibits its appearance. This mod  Sims3CensorEffectDisabled.zip that you'll find at the beginning of the topic, stops that effect but if you have any other mod that disables effects like sim thought balloons or removing fairy winds etc, might conflict with this one. In case you have such mod, upload it to me to add the censor effect disabled to it.

As for pregnancy looping, do you have pregnancy on in passion settings? The cum feature does not connect with passion pregnancy and of course the bell to alarm your sim that they are going to be pregnant has nothing to do with it.

Even Nraas Decensor stops the censor in sims, the censor effect remains and shows for a sec until decensor prohibits its appearance. This mod  Sims3CensorEffectDisabled.zip that you'll find at the beginning of the topic, stops that effect but if you have any other mod that disables effects like sim thought balloons or removing fairy winds etc, might conflict with this one. In case you have such mod, upload it to me to add the censor effect disabled to it.

As for pregnancy looping, do you have pregnancy on in passion settings? The cum feature does not connect with passion pregnancy and of course the bell to alarm your sim that they are going to be pregnant has nothing to do with it.

I did not have pregnancy enabled. I know the cum feature is not connected I probably should have worded my comment differently. Thank you for the recommendation.  I use mod that makes prom like every 3 days or so,shrimrod mods like clubs are open longer,I have tons of mods made by arsil,desecrate,vampire mods and some others would those cause a problem ? :D

Thank you very much, Superstorm, for the extensive explanations. I understand it better now though for me XML is still hard to grasp. I guess I won't be changing any animation files since I have MF, MM and FF couples at the same time so I don't want to set any limitations. So basically there is no way to determine a dominant partner in each couple, only the animations algorithm? Sorry, just want to clarify this.