Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

My apologies for the double post, but I found out what had happened.

Basically, a second Naked outfit had been added and it included a penis accessory. The weird part, though, is that sometimes it would show up as a pair of pants rather than as a penis. In any case, though, I deleted the extra outfit and things are back to normal now.

Well, "normal" being relative. My woman stopped animating masturbation, but my second guy who wasn't animating masturbation now does, although he includes all of the female animations in there as well. It's not a huge deal, really, but it is a bit weird.

My apologies for the double post, but I found out what had happened.

Basically, a second Naked outfit had been added and it included a penis accessory. The weird part, though, is that sometimes it would show up as a pair of pants rather than as a penis. In any case, though, I deleted the extra outfit and things are back to normal now.

Well, "normal" being relative. My woman stopped animating masturbation, but my second guy who wasn't animating masturbation now does, although he includes all of the female animations in there as well. It's not a huge deal, really, but it is a bit weird.

As about Spaceman animations there is a whole work in passion. SM animations use a special penis called peemer. This is an accessory, is bigger than the Cmar one and it is moving. Since SM animations made with out a use of penis, passion can not understand which is the male and which is the female sim. That is why I made all SM animations KW (look at the beginning of the topic)

and of course those animations need the peener to operate as SM made them. The penner package contains an invisible pants and the peener accessory. The invisible pants is to hide the Cmar penis, otherwise you should see two penises! Passion gets your naked outfit and creates a second one with those objects and use it only with SM animations. If an animation comes next and it has nothing to do with SM then this outfit is deleted by passion.

I suppose that you miss to download all passion needs for these animations, because I never saw that passion leaves a temporary created outfit without delete it.

To play these animations correct, remove the AW spaceman animations and all SM animation packages  and use the KW SM animations.It contains them all. 

Passion can play all KW animations, that are much better than AW. They have holding and moving objects and this gives the difference in Sims3. Try them with passion to see what I say. 

Yes, velocitygrass, Thenay, and others that I don't remember their Nicks also made such mods, the same way. By using  TS3_No_Effects_Modder and un-check  some effects. I did the same.

Hi Superstorm! I'm very glad to see you on LL!

Hi Assser. Glad to see you here too!

I'm really amazed, how friendly Russians are to Greeks! I found one Nation that really like us!  

Ah okay when I get the chance I'll probably play around with it 4827.gif

I think i may have to check this out now :D If you ever need more Toys, i uploaded some resources ive made a while ago. :)http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55896-sims3-3d-toys-resource-pack-for-kw/?do=findComment&comment=1409643

I saw those 3 dildos and I believe that they can be used also in passion.

One question.

I made all my toys using TSRW  and milkShape. I used the mesh of Onikis dildo as a spot to align my toys.

That is because Onikis dildo is align on a hand with some x,y,z coordinates, so the object will be inside sims hand with out change any of the X,Y,Z in XMLs offsets.

I did this because whatever I have to change in an XML is only a name and the animation will hold any of my toys without any calibration to X,Y,Z offsets.

I suppose that you know how hard is for a player that knows nothing about blender, milkshape and XML editing to do such thing. 

If an animator use them in his animations, ok he knows where to align them.

In case of known animations, we have to do that, ourself.

If they are align already to Onikis dildo X,Y,Z offsets, I can add the link of yours to passion topic.

I also have to do an update, adding their hash resource in passion and I must also have a name of them to use in XML packages.

If not, we have some work to do....        

Stupid, stupid of me. I didn't saw they are meshes. I will make them dildos objects for Sim3. They look very good. Thank you,

Yes, velocitygrass, Thenay, and others that I don't remember their Nicks also made such mods, the same way. By using  TS3_No_Effects_Modder and un-check  some effects. I did the same.

I'm really amazed, how friendly Russians are to Greeks! I found one Nation that really like us!  

LOL man! you always make me laugh! You're so old in this! You're on details now! Your observations made me fix passion's pregnancy system, remember???  You were the first one to test it, out of any forum! Come on!

LOL man! you always make me laugh! You're so old in this! You're on details now! Your observations made me fix passion's pregnancy system, remember???  You were the first one to test it, out of any forum! Come on!

I do remember animated-cheeky-smiley-image-0040.gif

Hi Superstorm, I have tried this mod a number of times since I found out about it through a Steam Sims # forum post that linked to the Hall Of Torque site, and now I see you are updating it regularly. That's great :)  I like how versatile Passion is and that I don't seem to need anything else. But I do have a couple of requests/recommendations, if you would be open to considering new ideas.

First, it would be nice if Passion had a partner selection feature that filters out who a sim will and will not engage in passion autonomously with. For instance, will only engage in Passion autonomously with a lover (little heart under sim's name in Relationships panel), a boyfriend/girlfriend, fiancé, spouse, etc. EA's default A.I. is horrible when it comes to relationship-setting interactions and while using Passion I was seeing some sims who weren't even at the Friend stage of their relationship engaging in passion. Not that I have a problem with it and I would like that willingness to do that in some of my sims but not all of them. I am starting over with The Sims 3 since having downloaded a bunch of new expansions and I like that I can use NRaas Story Mode with Passion because I am going to be using that to manage my sims' relationships now. Things were getting a bit too crazy before.

Second, It would also be good if Passion included a Privacy feature that could filter out who a sim would allow to see them engage in Passion. It could be inclusive to a few close friends or members of a select gathering or it could be so exclusive as to make sims want to be completely alone in the room with their partners. Obviously this request also has to do with what I was seeing with autonomous Passion; sometimes I would find two sims randomly decide to engage in Passion right there in a room with a crowd of other sims, and sometimes I would see two married sims engage in Passion on the kitchen table right in front of their kids. Sorry, I am all for sexual liberation but that was a bit too much... I still want to use the Passion mod, though.

And I also have a queston: Does Passion override the default Woohoo interaction in any way or are both interactions open to sims autonomously?

Thanks for reading, and thanks for continuing to work on Passion. I love the amount of life it breathes into my Sims 3 game now :) 

Well it's that time of year for me I'll be away on vacation for a while if I can get internet where I'm at I'll drop in once in awhile if I can't get internet then I'll see you in 3 weeks and I'll leave a clue as to where I'm going

giphy.gif

Nice,that Passion found the Way to the dark Side. :) I like the Lightweigt of this mod,and that 2 Pairs can use the Bed together.What i really miss is the Menstrual and Condom/Pill Feature from KW. If Passion had these i would use it only,because i´m not in these Rape/Animal Fetishes.

There are many ideas and many things to do with passion. I started with cum in this update and I want to end it, include everything about it in passion. I remember the disquisition at HOT about pills, condoms, STDs and pregnancy. Some people like to have a surprise with condoms and pregnancy or STDs. A condom brakes and if pregnancy or STDs option is enabled you get a chance of pregnancy or sexual diseases.

I haven't forgot!

It will be, in time...      

Speaking of surprises with pregnancy remember when I asked about having the option to turn off the Chimes?

Well I found Twoftmama's STFU mods and she had one that turned the Chimes off and it works with Passion 4293.gif

Well it's that time of year for me I'll be away on vacation for a while if I can get internet where I'm at I'll drop in once in awhile if I can't get internet then I'll see you in 3 weeks and I'll leave a clue as to where I'm going

giphy.gif

Happy Holidays bro! Have a good time!

Hi Superstorm, I have tried this mod a number of times since I found out about it through a Steam Sims # forum post that linked to the Hall Of Torque site, and now I see you are updating it regularly. That's great :)  I like how versatile Passion is and that I don't seem to need anything else. But I do have a couple of requests/recommendations, if you would be open to considering new ideas.

First, it would be nice if Passion had a partner selection feature that filters out who a sim will and will not engage in passion autonomously with. For instance, will only engage in Passion autonomously with a lover (little heart under sim's name in Relationships panel), a boyfriend/girlfriend, fiancé, spouse, etc. EA's default A.I. is horrible when it comes to relationship-setting interactions and while using Passion I was seeing some sims who weren't even at the Friend stage of their relationship engaging in passion. Not that I have a problem with it and I would like that willingness to do that in some of my sims but not all of them. I am starting over with The Sims 3 since having downloaded a bunch of new expansions and I like that I can use NRaas Story Mode with Passion because I am going to be using that to manage my sims' relationships now. Things were getting a bit too crazy before.

Second, It would also be good if Passion included a Privacy feature that could filter out who a sim would allow to see them engage in Passion. It could be inclusive to a few close friends or members of a select gathering or it could be so exclusive as to make sims want to be completely alone in the room with their partners. Obviously this request also has to do with what I was seeing with autonomous Passion; sometimes I would find two sims randomly decide to engage in Passion right there in a room with a crowd of other sims, and sometimes I would see two married sims engage in Passion on the kitchen table right in front of their kids. Sorry, I am all for sexual liberation but that was a bit too much... I still want to use the Passion mod, though.

And I also have a queston: Does Passion override the default Woohoo interaction in any way or are both interactions open to sims autonomously?

Thanks for reading, and thanks for continuing to work on Passion. I love the amount of life it breathes into my Sims 3 game now :)

I use to play autonomous also. What I like most is that if passion autonomy is very high (I have it 85%) and a sim is just your friend, with any romantic actions as erotic hag or flowers, triggers passion.

Usually if 2 sims are at least fiends, they can start passion but the increase of their relationship or not is a passion setting.

The passion broadcaster can involve strangers is an orgy but I made a setting to turn it off or on and you can do this anytime anywhere!

The passion in-front of children is something that I have to look. I agree to that.

At the moment I want to finish the sims cumshot and I work on that.         

I cant get the cum masks to auto appear with the majority of the new sequences?

Ive tried them all but I can only get it to appear for 2 or 3 of the sequences, which tells me enough to know ive done it right but something else is wrong

I looked inside the xml resource and I definitely have all of the animations they reference within the mod file

EDIT: Either way, it would be AWESOME to be able to support players to insert adding a cum mask within their own custom sequences  :cool: 

before I ask for too much, let me also thank you for continuing my favorite mod for my favorite game.

Ive tried them all but I can only get it to appear for 2 or 3 of the sequences, which tells me enough to know ive done it right but something else is wrong

I looked inside the xml resource and I definitely have all of the animations they reference within the mod file

EDIT: Either way, it would be AWESOME to be able to support players to insert adding a cum mask within their own custom sequences  :cool:

before I ask for too much, let me also thank you for continuing my favorite mod for my favorite game.

Hi!

First of all all cum masks must appear in the accessories tab of naked outfit. If they appear there, they appear also in passion. You can see them in auto but totally random. Meaning that a cum animation should appear add a cum mask and passion continues to another animation with them on. All sequences that I made have the meaning to end a session with cum. Now because cum animations never existed except 20 that use the word climax and there is no information where the cum should appear on sims body, I made the OKW_Passion_Cimax_Aimations.package that has XMLs with copies of existing animation names to use as cum animations. Any OKW file is referenced to some KW file so I made a  KW_Passion_Cimax_Aimations.package that is totally empty and is used only as reference name. In this way I made tit jobs climax with animations that where not for that. 

I suppose that you have them in your mods/packages folder.

It's not easy to leave this to players because they don't know the name of sims body slots that a cum mask will be placed. Besides if I make it known there will be many complements about errors in scripting that has nothing to do with passion or me. Has to do most with XML script knowledge of players. Imagine that many people don't know even how to change a gender or category. 

A good way to test them is to choose the "Let me choose" option in passion settings (Animation category). Most cum animations are from KW AMRA so anyone should have them. You should See animations with the climax word at the end of their names. Any of them must give a mask.

If you want to make sequences of your own, remember that the name of a sequence must not have any space between words.

My_Sequence or MySequence and NOT My Sequence.

Hi!

First of all all cum masks must appear in the accessories tab of naked outfit. If they appear there, they appear also in passion. You can see them in auto but totally random. Meaning that a cum animation should appear add a cum mask and passion continues to another animation with them on. All sequences that I made have the meaning to end a session with cum. Now because cum animations never existed except 20 that use the word climax and there is no information where the cum should appear on sims body, I made the OKW_Passion_Cimax_Aimations.package that has XMLs with copies of existing animation names to use as cum animations. Any OKW file is referenced to some KW file so I made a  KW_Passion_Cimax_Aimations.package that is totally empty and is used only as reference name. In this way I made tit jobs climax with animations that where not for that. 

It's not easy to leave this to players because they don't know the name of sims body slots that a cum mask will be placed. Besides if I make it known there will be many complements about errors in scripting that has nothing to do with passion or me. Has to do most with XML script knowledge of players. Imagine that many people don't know even how to change a gender or category. 

A good way to test them is to choose the "Let me choose" option in passion settings (Animation category). Most cum animations are from KW AMRA so anyone should have them. You should See animations with the climax word at the end of their names. Any of them must give a mask.

If you want to make sequences of your own, remember that the name of a sequence must not have any space between words.

yep i see all of the cum masks in accessories, and they appear in the right spot.  tested them all one by one and it seems that about half of them are working for me. hmm... isnt the body slot information already contained in the CASP resource itself? for example, this mod allows the player to add a custom costume makeup (very similar to a cum mask) with an object script: http://modthesims.info/d/579327. the only issue would be for the mod to  know WHICH sim to apply the CAS part to.

but more importantly:idea:  would it be possible for me to force passion to use a different animation i choose as a climax sequence, by renaming its FNV64 instance name to match the same anim referenced in your package file? that would be good enough for me, as i  plan to start making my own animations as soon as i master blender.

thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.  :shy:  i am long time advanced/hardcore S3 player, I do things like change the scripting class of default objects all the time, dont worry that I will break mod.

Thank you my trip got delayed for a few hours but don't worry I'll have a good time taking my girlfriend and one of her friends with me all I'll say is it's going to a very fun trip since my girlfriend gave me permission too "play" with both her and her friend 4284.gif

Hi!

yep i see all of the cum masks in accessories, and they appear in the right spot.  tested them all one by one and it seems that about half of them are working for me. hmm... isnt the body slot information already contained in the CASP resource itself? for example, this mod allows the player to add a custom costume makeup (very similar to a cum mask) with an object script: http://modthesims.info/d/579327. the only issue would be for the mod to  know WHICH sim to apply the CAS part to.

but more importantly:idea:  would it be possible for me to force passion to use a different animation i choose as a climax sequence, by renaming its FNV64 instance name to match the same anim referenced in your package file? that would be good enough for me, as i  plan to start making my own animations as soon as i master blender.

thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.  :shy:  i am long time advanced/hardcore S3 player, I do things like change the scripting class of default objects all the time, dont worry that I will break mod.

Hi again!

I think that I know what your problem is from  your word (this mod allows the player to add a custom costume makeup)

Sure it does! But all cum masks are accessories and the game it self allows one accessory in one slot.

That means if your sim wares glasses and passion does a face cum, glasses should be removed and face cum mask should take its place. (is not coded to remove anything, before any new add, so if the slot is already occupied there will be not change at all )

To get what I say, You can't have more that one bracelets in the same hand, 2 rings in the same finger etc.   

Nrass MC has an option to allow multiple accessories in the same slot and I use this option. 

This option works in sims 3, unless you go  edit in CAS and have many CCs! After sever times of edit in CAS you get CTD (Crash to Desktop) More than 5 in my case

MC does a memory leak here, because for the game engine you can not have 2 objects and/or 2 UVs (skin/material texture) for the same slot.

The many times you call such outfit(s), the many mem leaks you get and this is tested be me and it happens!

I saw it happen when I was testing how many objects a sim can hold in its hand.

I add a whip and a dildo at the same hand and that was by mistake, call it bug and with out any mods sim3 error system mention that!

I ignore it keep testing what I was testing for passion and finally I got a CTD!

After that I respect this thing about sims body slots.

If you want to use such thing, find other ways such transfer outfits to sims. MC has also this option. 

Naked outfit is supposed to be with no other accessories in passion.

I always break this rule!

I can't have a naked outfit with nothing of whatever I like.

I want piercing everywhere, even clit, nose rings, legs hands and neck bracelets. etc

If not, use what I said above with all it's risks!

I use it and if I don't use the MC edit in CAS more that 3 time in a game save, I get no issue at all.   

After 3 times I know I have to restart the game.

With out it, I can play more than 5 hours    

Thank you my trip got delayed for a few hours but don't worry I'll have a good time taking my girlfriend and one of her friends with me all I'll say is it's going to a very fun trip since my girlfriend gave me permission too "play" with both her and her friend 4284.gif

LOL! Glad to see that my wishes are fulfilled!

Have a great time then!

Just popped in to say keep up the good work :)

And now like a ghost I'm off for who knows how long :P

And may the force be with you

My avatar is hybrid vampire Jeanie Witch and I have many power options to resurrect someone! 

I already used them all, to bring you back to life and stop been a ghost! :lol:

I'll be really glad to see you back to sims3.world again! :D 

Just popped in to say keep up the good work :)

And now like a ghost I'm off for who knows how long :P

And may the force be with you

My avatar is hybrid vampire Jeanie Witch and I have many power options to resurrect someone! 

I already used them all, to bring you back to life and stop been a ghost! :lol:

I'll be really glad to see you back to sims3.world again! :D

I pop around from time to time every few months but mainly I just lurk. I don't play Sims 3 like I used too but I do load it up once in awhile.

But if there is a Sims 5 then who knows ;)