Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

Can I ask what the "male ejaculation" that has just been added, means? smile.png

I don't really see anything in my game, but I'm new to this and I'm not sure I'm doing it right lol.

Would it be possible to add a gif or picure showing what it is? I understand if not, but thanks anyway ^^

I may be wrong but it is possibly that the cum masks (if you use them) are automatically applied if the animation fits said mask.

Ah, I see, I'll check it out in my game another time :) Thank you!

It means that the male cums, before a cum mask applies to a female. This happens only if the animation has a passion climax at its end. Try on the floor the Breast (Titsjob) Passion Climax and let it  play loop (more than one times) to see it for sure. In the last setting of passion called randomization choose positions and sequences and click no to the other 2 options. In the setting, starting position choose Let me choose. With these 2 settings you can choose any position and have it loop.

That's what I talk about

post-786190-0-14249100-1503926562_thumb.gif

Can I ask what the "male ejaculation" that has just been added, means? smile.png

I don't really see anything in my game, but I'm new to this and I'm not sure I'm doing it right lol.

Would it be possible to add a gif or picure showing what it is? I understand if not, but thanks anyway ^^

I may be wrong but it is possibly that the cum masks (if you use them) are automatically applied if the animation fits said mask.

Ah, I see, I'll check it out in my game another time smile.png Thank you!

It means that the male cums, before a cum mask applies to a female. This happens only if the animation has a passion climax at the end. Try on the floor the Breast (Titsjob) Passion Climax and let it  play loop (more than one times) to see it for sure. In the last setting of passion called randomization choose positions and sequences and click no to the other 2 options. In the setting, starting position choose Let me choose. With these 2 settings you can choose any position and have it loop.

That's what I talk about

attachicon.gifexp.gif

Thank you for your explantion (and amazing mod!) :) But i sadly still can't make it work... When the male should be cumming, he just makes a small "jump" and nothing else happens. :/ I'll try to read the guide again and see if there's something I've missed :)

It means that the male cums, before a cum mask applies to a female. This happens only if the animation has a passion climax at the end. Try on the floor the Breast (Titsjob) Passion Climax and let it  play loop (more than one times) to see it for sure. In the last setting of passion called randomization choose positions and sequences and click no to the other 2 options. In the setting, starting position choose Let me choose. With these 2 settings you can choose any position and have it loop.

That's what I talk about

attachicon.gifexp.gif

Thank you for your explantion (and amazing mod!) :) But i sadly still can't make it work... When the male should be cumming, he just makes a small "jump" and nothing else happens. :/ I'll try to read the guide again and see if there's something I've missed :)

Stupid question, but do you have any animations? Passion does not animate anything unless you have animations from any known creator, AW or KW to animate. Passion it self does nothing! If you do have. What is the creators name and version? Is it for AW or KW?

Sorry for those stupid questions!

I just read your profile and you're a member since 2014!

So you're not new with sims3!

I just wanna help, anyway...

That's what I talk about

attachicon.gifexp.gif

Thank you for your explantion (and amazing mod!) smile.png But i sadly still can't make it work... When the male should be cumming, he just makes a small "jump" and nothing else happens. :/ I'll try to read the guide again and see if there's something I've missed smile.png

Stupid question, but do you have any animations? Passion does not animate anything unless you have animations from any known creator, AW or KW to animate. Passion it self does nothing! If you do have. What is the creators name and version? Is it for AW or KW?

Sorry for those stupid questions!

I just read your profile and you're a member since 2014!

So you're not new with sims3!

I just wanna help, anyway...

It's fine, I'm very glad of your help! Yeah I have the animations, and I tried switching to the ones you've linked to in the first page (I thought I maybe had some older versions), but no luck :/ I don't really know what it is, but later I think I'll try and re-download Passion, to see if that would help :)

It's fine, I'm very glad of your help! Yeah I have the animations, and I tried switching to the ones you've linked to in the first page (I thought I maybe had some older versions), but no luck :/ I don't really know what it is, but later I think I'll try and re-download Passion, to see if that would help :)

No!

Don't do that if you don't have the clips. What I did in the first page is a script edit of those animations XML files, to make them work as people recommended!

Those files contain only the scripts.

They are NOT animations. And just to remind you, any animation from any creator has 2 package files.

One contains the clips, that they are the animations and the second contains an XML file for Kinky World or Animated WooHoo or passion system methods (That holds both) 

This is the only thing that I "touch" and NOT the animations them self, in the first page.

I mean that you must have both of any of those packages to make it work and not just to download what ever is in the first page.

If you don't have the clips, then what ever is at the first page is useless for you!

Since most creators, animations for Sims3, are still here, try to find their topics, here.

Just a Passion re-download won't have any effect! Anything from the list below is supported from passion. Any of them, that you have or find can work. What starts with KW is for Kinky World and what is not is for Animated Woohoo, that also started in this forum from Kicker.

"AfterDuskSims",
            "Amra72_Animations",
            "Amra72_Lesbian_Animations",
            "FallinEsper_SexAnimations",
            "ghoct_SexAnimations",
            "HDSCreations",
            "JezaAnimations",
            "KIWanimations",
            "Lady666_Animations",
            "Lady666_Crazy_Animations",
            "Lady666_Kinky_Animations",
            "L666_Animations",
            "L666_RapeBdsm_Animations",
            "MasterAnimations",
            "SFanimations",
            "SMAnimationsAutoFel",
            "SMAnimations",
            "SMAnimationsLong",
            "WTWanimations",
            "KW_Passion_Cimax_Aimations",
            "KW_Amra72_Animations",
            "KW_Lady666_Animations",
            "KW_Lady666_Kinky_Animations",
            "KW_Lady666_Crazy_Animations",
            "KW_L666_Animations",
            "KW_L666_Kinky_Animations",
            "KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations",
            "KW_mike24_lesbians",
            "KW_mike24_classics",
            "KinkyWorldMasteranimations",
            "KW_MaryJane_Animations",
            "KW_Galgat_animations",
            "KW_K69_Animations",
            "KW_Swanny_Animations"

It's fine, I'm very glad of your help! Yeah I have the animations, and I tried switching to the ones you've linked to in the first page (I thought I maybe had some older versions), but no luck :/ I don't really know what it is, but later I think I'll try and re-download Passion, to see if that would help smile.png

No!

Don't do that if you don't have the clips. What I did in the first page is a script edit of those animations XML files, to make them work as people recommended!

Those files contain only the scripts.

They are NOT animations. And just to remind you, any animation from any creator has 2 package files.

One contains the clips, that they are the animations and the second contains an XML file for Kinky World or Animated WooHoo or passion system methods (That holds both) 

This is the only thing that I "touch" and NOT the animations them self, in the first page.

I mean that you must have both of any of those packages to make it work and not just to download what ever is in the first page.

If you don't have the clips, then what ever is at the first page is useless for you!

Since most creators, animations for Sims3, are still here, try to find their topics, here.

Just a Passion re-download won't have any effect! Anything from the list below is supported from passion. Any of them, that you have or find can work. What starts with KW is for Kinky World and what is not is for Animated Woohoo, that also started in this forum from Kicker.

"AfterDuskSims",

"Amra72_Animations",

"Amra72_Lesbian_Animations",

"FallinEsper_SexAnimations",

"ghoct_SexAnimations",

"HDSCreations",

"JezaAnimations",

"KIWanimations",

"Lady666_Animations",

"Lady666_Crazy_Animations",

"Lady666_Kinky_Animations",

"L666_Animations",

"L666_RapeBdsm_Animations",

"MasterAnimations",

"SFanimations",

"SMAnimationsAutoFel",

"SMAnimations",

"SMAnimationsLong",

"WTWanimations",

"KW_Passion_Cimax_Aimations",

"KW_Amra72_Animations",

"KW_Lady666_Animations",

"KW_Lady666_Kinky_Animations",

"KW_Lady666_Crazy_Animations",

"KW_L666_Animations",

"KW_L666_Kinky_Animations",

"KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations",

"KW_mike24_lesbians",

"KW_mike24_classics",

"KinkyWorldMasteranimations",

"KW_MaryJane_Animations",

"KW_Galgat_animations",

"KW_K69_Animations",

"KW_Swanny_Animations"

Thank you Superstorm, I really appreciate your help, but I sill don't see anything.

I tried replacing my okw files with yours, and then leaving "my own" kw files, but so far it hasn't worked. i do however see the cum mask being added to the female sim, but nothing else...

Do you see any animation that has "Passion Climax" at the end in the positions list, when you click change position?

If not, then you don't have the KW_Passion_Climax_animations.package and the  OKW_Passion_Climax_animations.package in your Mods/Packages folder.

If you do, then replace the PassionCumMasks.package of your Mod/Packages folder with the one inside the zip file of the last upgrade.

"then replace the PassionCumMasks.package of your Mod/Packages folder with the one inside the zip file of the last upgrade." 

I'm sorry, I don't think I quite understand? The only PassionCumMasks.package I have was the one from this update (version 2.6.5.2), do I need any others?

So far I've tried:

Putting the 32-CumShot-Sequences-Superstorm file in both the Library folder and Mods/Packages folder. Both at the time and One at the time.

Selecting the climax animations first.

Selecting first a non-climax animation (in this case "(KW) TitsJob") and then a climax animations ("(KW) Titsjob Passion Climax").

But still nothing has happened, except that the male does some tiny "jumps" when I think he's supposed to climax, and the cum mask gets added on the female.

"then replace the PassionCumMasks.package of your Mod/Packages folder with the one inside the zip file of the last upgrade." 

I'm sorry, I don't think I quite understand? The only PassionCumMasks.package I have was the one from this update (version 2.6.5.2), do I need any others?

So far I've tried:

Putting the 32-CumShot-Sequences-Superstorm file in both the Library folder and Mods/Packages folder. Both at the time and One at the time.

Selecting first a non-climax animation (in this case "(KW) TitsJob") and then a climax animations ("(KW) Titsjob Passion Climax").

But still nothing has happened, except that the male does some tiny "jumps" when I think he's supposed to climax, and the cum mask gets added on the female.

I said that because the previous update had the same files. I don't know if this is your first time in passion or not. You don't need others. Just what is inside the zip file of the last update.

No this file goes only to Library. The game doesn't load it elsewhere. In passion settings go to Import/Export Sequences, to import them.

If you see an instant pause of the animation before the cum mask appears on female, then the effect works.

You might not see it, in case that you use breast or body sliders. I suppose that the males pennis gets inside the female chest at the begging of titsjob animation and the 3d cum mesh gets also inside it. Still don't get what you mean with tiny "jumps", At this moment the male should not move at all.

I notice that from all climax animations that creators made, the best to show this effect are handjobs. I'll upload for you a passion animations climax with such animations that I add recently but I haven't finish them all. It has the animations of the last update plus handjobs for floor an bed yet. When I've done, I'll upload it for everyone.

Unpack it at your mods folder and the sequence at your library folder. When you are in passion go settings -> positions and click [Reload defaults] to refresh the positions list. Then try the floor position of swanny called  Handjob and Fingering after that click Handjob and Fingering Passion climax.

You should see exactly what is on the animated gif above. Test and let me know.

Use this OKW_Passion_Cimax_Aimations.zip    

So far I've tried:

I said that because the previous update had the same files. I don't know if this is your first time in passion or not. You don't need others. Just what is inside the zip file of the last update.

No this file goes only to Library. The game doesn't load it elsewhere. In passion settings go to Import/Export Sequences, to import them.

If you see an instant pause of the animation before the cum mask appears on female, then the effect works.

You might not see it, in case that you use breast or body sliders. I suppose that the males pennis gets inside the female chest at the begging of titsjob animation and the 3d cum mesh gets also inside it. Still don't get what you mean with tiny "jumps", At this moment the male should not move at all.

I notice that from all climax animations that creators made, the best to show this effect are handjobs. I'll upload for you a passion animations climax with such animations that I add recently but I haven't finish them all. It has the animations of the last update plus handjobs for floor an bed yet. When I've done, I'll upload it for everyone.

Unpack it at your mods folder and the sequence at your library folder. When you are in passion go settings -> positions and click [Reload defaults] to refresh the positions list. Then try the floor position of swanny called  Handjob and Fingering after that click Handjob and Fingering Passion climax.

You should see exactly what is on the animated gif above. Test and let me know.

Use this attachicon.gifOKW_Passion_Cimax_Aimations.zip    

It's still the same unfortunately sad.png

For the latest testing I've also only used premade sims without bodysliders, because I thought the same as you, that it would be hard to tell if you can't really see the penis that well.

Okay wait as I was typing that, i had the game paused and noticed when I got back that there seemed to be a "line of cum" sticking out of the penis (wow all of this is so weird to type lol), but it didn't move. I unpaused the game and after the game had played for some seconds the cum did seem do as in your gif. Then it dissapeared again. Another thing is that the cum mask on the female doesn't necessarily get added right away. The sim kind of tranfers into a default looking sim (a sim with all sliders set to zero) before the cum mask gets added. My sims also does this when I change their clothes with Nraas Master Controller. I don't even know if that's normal or not. Maybe my game is just slow? It doesn't seem unplayable slow, but I do have a lot of CC.

post-664136-0-74679800-1504081346_thumb.jpg

For the latest testing I've also only used premade sims without bodysliders, because I thought the same as you, that it would be hard to tell if you can't really see the penis that well.

Okay wait as I was typing that, i had the game paused and noticed when I got back that there seemed to be a "line of cum" sticking out of the penis (wow all of this is so weird to type lol), but it didn't move. I unpaused the game and after the game had played for some seconds the cum did seem do as in your gif. Then it dissapeared again. Another thing is that the cum mask on the female doesn't necessarily get added right away. The sim kind of tranfers into a default looking sim (a sim with all sliders set to zero) before the cum mask gets added. My sims also does this when I change their clothes with Nraas Master Controller. I don't even know if that's normal or not. Maybe my game is just slow? It doesn't seem unplayable slow, but I do have a lot of CC.

CumMasks is an outfit addon that is added to your naked outfit, creates a new temporary one and is deleted when passion animations end. This is because cum masks represent an accessory category.

Let's say for example that you made a naked outfit that the sim wears glasses. Face cum mask represents a glass accessory. If this accessory is added to your sim, then you loose the glasses  and instead of them you'll have the cum mask. After cum mask is removed then your naked outfit should be with no glasses.

This goes for every accessory a naked outfit might have. Because no one likes to make outfits from the beginning, passion makes a copy of it, adds what ever cum mask to this copy and at the end deletes the copy and gives back the naked outfit that you always had.  

When the game is loaded and specially if you use to delete its cache files, as I do, the game has not cache any outfits yet and that is the reset body sliders that you saw for a moment before cum mask appears.

I believe that if you keep play for a little longer, the game will cache what it has to cache and play it correct.

Looking at the screenshot above, the cum 3D object shows but since C codes run faster, than a 3D object shows in game, when the object is not cached yet, you won't be able to see it. I believe that, this is your problem!

Test to play the animations that you play more than once. Play them over and over the same.I believe that you will see all working correct. And...

If game cache and many CC is the problem after all, we will have a long talk about it and always if you want to!

I have 2 versions of this game to play. One is full of CC and my saved games and the other one is for tests with no CC at all and few mods of Cmar, Nraas and of course passion.

The second loads very fast, caches very fast and I see all effects work as they supposed to work.

The first version does exactly what you describe but at the beginning of a saved game load. 

This is because any script mod use the On world load, game C reference and they try to load them self.

The more you have, the more time your CPU needs to process them all. 

This makes caching slower or even give some lags that they disappear latter. 

Have in mind that if you choose to add any mod, script or override to make any change on your lot, the mod makes changes to the wold lot.

That means your city that you play. Passion autonomous sex positions for example that might affect your household, affect the entire city.

Passion tells you that. If you play with this mod you will see messages that the sim (that you might never saw) starts passion with another sim that you never know and this happens for real. Just click on the message sim icon to transfer you to the event!

This happens to any mod that you might have for Sims3. And this is the first thing to make you decide., what you need or not in this game.

Same goes with CC.

All of us download what ever we like in first look but we rare use it. I say this because I do this a lot. I have Gbytes of CC that I like and I rare use.   

I know that some sims that I never saw, use them random!

Got a question about the cum masks. Are they integrated in the new version of passion or do you need to put separate files into the game for them to work? For me they are a major squick factor so I'm hoping they aren't integrated. I just want to know if I need to stick to the old version of passion for now or not.

Got a question about the cum masks. Are they integrated in the new version of passion or do you need to put separate files into the game for them to work? For me they are a major squick factor so I'm hoping they aren't integrated. I just want to know if I need to stick to the old version of passion for now or not.

The cum masks exist in the last update and the previous. Both zip files have all the files that they need inside them. If you have the previous version and you upgrade to this one, you need to replace them all, because there have been changes in the last update.  

If you don't want them, remove them. The file PassionCumMasks.package. Passion can work with or without them. In this case you don't need the sequence file nor passion climax animations.

All you need is Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.6.5.2.package

CumMasks is an outfit addon that is added to your naked outfit, creates a new temporary one and is deleted when passion animations end. This is because cum masks represent an accessory category.

Let's say for example that you made a naked outfit that the sim wears glasses. Face cum mask represents a glass accessory. If this accessory is added to your sim, then you loose the glasses  and instead of them you'll have the cum mask. After cum mask is removed then your naked outfit should be with no glasses.

This goes for every accessory a naked outfit might have. Because no one likes to make outfits from the beginning, passion makes a copy of it, adds what ever cum mask to this copy and at the end deletes the copy and gives back the naked outfit that you always had.  

When the game is loaded and specially if you use to delete its cache files, as I do, the game has not cache any outfits yet and that is the reset body sliders that you saw for a moment before cum mask appears.

I believe that if you keep play for a little longer, the game will cache what it has to cache and play it correct.

Looking at the screenshot above, the cum 3D object shows but since C codes run faster, than a 3D object shows in game, when the object is not cached yet, you won't be able to see it. I believe that, this is your problem!

Test to play the animations that you play more than once. Play them over and over the same.I believe that you will see all working correct. And...

If game cache and many CC is the problem after all, we will have a long talk about it and always if you want to!

I have 2 versions of this game to play. One is full of CC and my saved games and the other one is for tests with no CC at all and few mods of Cmar, Nraas and of course passion.

The second loads very fast, caches very fast and I see all effects work as they supposed to work.

The first version does exactly what you describe but at the beginning of a saved game load. 

This is because any script mod use the On world load, game C reference and they try to load them self.

The more you have, the more time your CPU needs to process them all. 

This makes caching slower or even give some lags that they disappear latter. 

Have in mind that if you choose to add any mod, script or override to make any change on your lot, the mod makes changes to the wold lot.

That means your city that you play. Passion autonomous sex positions for example that might affect your household, affect the entire city.

Passion tells you that. If you play with this mod you will see messages that the sim (that you might never saw) starts passion with another sim that you never know and this happens for real. Just click on the message sim icon to transfer you to the event!

This happens to any mod that you might have for Sims3. And this is the first thing to make you decide., what you need or not in this game.

Same goes with CC.

All of us download what ever we like in first look but we rare use it. I say this because I do this a lot. I have Gbytes of CC that I like and I rare use.   

I know that some sims that I never saw, use them random!

Sorry it took me so long to reply!

I've tried to take out some mods and CC and play for a little longer, but again; still no luck :( 

I mean, I could try to take out all of my CC except the absolutely necessary, but even if it worked i still wouldn't like to play like that. 

I think if it's okay I just want to end the trying here. I sad though that we haven't figured out what it is that makes it like that, but maybe I'll find out another time :)

Thank you for all your help and great mod! (it's still great no matter what :D)

The cum masks exist in the last update and the previous. Both zip files have all the files that they need inside them. If you have the previous version and you upgrade to this one, you need to replace them all, because there have been changes in the last update.  

If you don't want them, remove them. The file PassionCumMasks.package. Passion can work with or without them. In this case you don't need the sequence file nor passion climax animations.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Thanks! I'm so glad you give the option without it being forced. This is one of the reasons I chose Passion over Kinkyworld, so I'm glad I don't have to sick with an older version now there's an update. :)

Hi superstorm,

first of all, I wanna thank u for the mod; it's really good and I'm enjoying TS3.

I've taken your mod from another site, and I was playing with the first version, I think, or however not the last. By the way, I have a really big problem that ruins all my sims' sexual experience: it's not possible to use Passion with foreign visitors, including University ones. My sim had a lot of fun at the campus, but once at home, inviting those sims, they can't have sex with mine. I tried lots of things, including making these sims part of my family, but it's useless: seems like these sims are corrupted.

I downloaded the last version of the mod, but it's the same thing. Rather, I have another bug too: if i select "sleep" interaction on a bed, my sim teleports in it...from bad to worse...

I have all exp, all stuff packs and my game is 1.67

P.s where I should put "Library" folder, installing Passion? I left it with the essential Passion package files:

EA/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages/Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.6.5.2

Or I have to copy 32-CumShot-Sequences-Superstorm into "Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.6.5.2", with other packages?

Hi superstorm,

first of all, I wanna thank u for the mod; it's really good and I'm enjoying TS3.

I've taken your mod from another site, and I was playing with the first version, I think, or however not the last. By the way, I have a really big problem that ruins all my sims' sexual experience: it's not possible to use Passion with foreign visitors, including University ones. My sim had a lot of fun at the campus, but once at home, inviting those sims, they can't have sex with mine. I tried lots of things, including making these sims part of my family, but it's useless: seems like these sims are corrupted.

I downloaded the last version of the mod, but it's the same thing. Rather, I have another bug too: if i select "sleep" interaction on a bed, my sim teleports in it...from bad to worse...

P.s where I should put "Library" folder, installing Passion? I left it with the essential Passion package files:

Or I have to copy 32-CumShot-Sequences-Superstorm into "Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.6.5.2", with other packages?

Whatever is in Library folder, goes to EA/The Sims 3/Library. When in game go to passion settings and import the sequence file.

As for the others....

Do you have also Kinky world installed? Or this is a saved game with Kinky world installed and uninstalled later?

<3 <3 <3 <3

Thanks! I'm so glad you give the option without it being forced. This is one of the reasons I chose Passion over Kinkyworld, so I'm glad I don't have to sick with an older version now there's an update. :)

Soon there will be another one!

I changed the script of how passion plays animations and I made it smaller and lots faster! Still needs tests though and when I see no errors on that I'll upload a new update! I have thoughts to add interactions to any kind of car the game has so animators and players won't need my interference any more except new objects!

Hi superstorm,

Whatever is in Library folder, goes to EA/The Sims 3/Library. When in game go to passion settings and import the sequence file.

As for the others....

Do you have also Kinky world installed? Or this is a saved game with Kinky world installed and uninstalled later?

In addition it's also not a very good idea to try and make foreign visitors members of your household when their visiting because their mini-sim copies and they don't have all the data that their full sim counterparts do back in their home world you can actually break and corrupt your save game doing that.

But at Nraas they have several ways to help you bring those sims to your sims home world safely. Of course going to their homeworld and bringing them back with you is the safest.

As for sims visiting from other worlds Tourist and Explorers don't always have a naked outfit given to them by the game you usually have to use something like Cmars Get Naked mod to force a naked outfit. But all in all it's generally a bad idea to mess around with visiting sims in general unless you use the recommended Nrass mods and the methods they describe on how to did it safely.

Hi superstorm,

As for the others....

I never had Kinky World in my game.

Hi superstorm,

As for the others....

In addition it's also not a very good idea to try and make foreign visitors members of your household when their visiting because their mini-sim copies and they don't have all the data that their full sim counterparts do back in their home world you can actually break and corrupt your save game doing that.

But at Nraas they have several ways to help you bring those sims to your sims home world safely. Of course going to their homeworld and bringing them back with you is the safest.

As for sims visiting from other worlds Tourist and Explorers don't always have a naked outfit given to them by the game you usually have to use something like Cmars Get Naked mod to force a naked outfit. But all in all it's generally a bad idea to mess around with visiting sims in general unless you use the recommended Nrass mods and the methods they describe on how to did it safely.

So this problem is not a bug of the mod, or a bug of my game? Recapping, foreign visitors aren't fully loaded and Passion can't work with them.

So, how to solve this with Nraas? What I should download?

So this problem is not a bug of the mod, or a bug of my game? Recapping, foreign visitors aren't fully loaded and Passion can't work with them.

So, how to solve this with Nraas? What I should download?

I actually avoid foreign visitors and have them tuned to not show up in my game I play it safe and just go to their home world but traveling can be problematic without Nraas Traveler and the routing outside can sometimes get in the way and I swear some of the clothing they use doesn't change right and errors out when they try to change mainly those long tunic type clothing and dresses they wear always seems to make changing error out.

It would probably be better to ask over at Nraas if you want to bring them to your sim while in the home world.  They can tell you which mods and what methods to use so that the full sim shows up instead. As that is a subject that is entire topic by itself and can take more than a little bit to fully explain.

But no matter what the ones that show up as Tourists and Explorers generated by the game will always be mini-sims which is why I have them turned off just in case I want to bring one to my sim to avoid doppelganger problems.

Those that you invite over as a visitor with the right mods in place will be the full sim.

Glad to see Passion here! Thank you for all the work on this, it is greatly appreciated! 

I know it's been talked about a lot but I still can't figure out how to control the dominant partner especially in male/male pairs. The Passion seems to choose one sim as dominant no matter who initiates and even if I switch them, they switch back after one animation. Could you please explain how it works now?

Another issue is that the cum masks somehow get on the wrong person. After climax the active partner gets them. I understand this is a complex issue but is there any way to make it work correctly? I also have a thing where one sim is perpetually horny and sex doesn't reset it but that's not as important.

Glad to see Passion here! Thank you for all the work on this, it is greatly appreciated! 

I know it's been talked about a lot but I still can't figure out how to control the dominant partner especially in male/male pairs. The Passion seems to choose one sim as dominant no matter who initiates and even if I switch them, they switch back after one animation. Could you please explain how it works now?

I believe that It has to do with male preference of a sim. The highest positive number the highest the preference is.  

Cum masks always go to the partner actor. That means that the actor that you might think as actor switches to partner actor because of male preference > 0. The other one should be at 0. You can check it with Master Controller ->Intermediate -> Gender Preference to each one of them. 

I believe that It has to do with male preference of a sim. The highest positive number the highest the preference is.  

Cum masks always go to the partner actor. That means that the actor that you might think as actor switches to partner actor because of male preference > 0. The other one should be at 0. You can check it with Master Controller ->Intermediate -> Gender Preference to each one of them. 

Thank you for the reply! So what should I do? Change the gender preference of the dominant sim to 0? It would probably rise again pretty soon though.