On 8/1/2021 at 6:16 AM, judge007 said:

Could someone here assist Fenroo, please?

I'm in the same situation as you, I also switched to SE about 3 years ago and never looked back. I used NMM briefly about 8-9 years ago, then I switched to MO (and now MO2), so I don't have any experience with NMM.  I know that unpacking BSA is easy, I have done it several times even before MO2 automatically offered it.

The only idea I have is that you ( @Fenroo ) check that the download was successful. LL has a lot of issues with these voicepacks, half of the files are damaged/partial on download, so I have to try it a few times before they come down fine. Also make sure you rename them, removing the additional numbers LL attaches sometimes.

Peace,

M

Edited by monsta88

OK, so I extracted the .BSA file. I now see a directory tree sound->voice->petproject.esp

Inside the petproject.esp folder I see dozens of other folders full of .fuz files (I know those are the Skyrim sound files).  What do I do with those folders?

7 minutes ago, steamst said:

Where do I find the download of the SE-Version of PetProject?

Well, you convert it yourself . . .

I was asked to make the voice pack for the SE version, not make the SE version.

There's also instructions on how to use the SE files with the LE version.

I have SE, and not LE, so that is what I work towards

8 hours ago, Fenroo said:

OK, so I extracted the .BSA file. I now see a directory tree sound->voice->petproject.esp

Inside the petproject.esp folder I see dozens of other folders full of .fuz files (I know those are the Skyrim sound files).  What do I do with those folders?

well the entire sound folder and it's contents are what you need to get in the game.

How do you normally get things like this into NMM?

14 hours ago, judge007 said:

well the entire sound folder and it's contents are what you need to get in the game.

How do you normally get things like this into NMM?

Drop them in the 'data' folder and check them off in NMM. But the mod files activate them. In this case I just have sound files.

Might be time to start working on getting the SE edition modded up. Although I don't think that all the mods I like even work there. 

15 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

Drop them in the 'data' folder and check them off in NMM. But the mod files activate them. In this case I just have sound files.

Might be time to start working on getting the SE edition modded up. Although I don't think that all the mods I like even work there. 

Again, I don't have LE or NMM

One thing that could work (and I have no guarantees for you), you could zip the sound folder up and try to install that.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a little problem and that is:

I guess I overlooked it too often that my Mistress wants something from me, now I can only " ... " answer, which unfortunately always repeats itself. Also she doesn't go home anymore when I send her away, she stays there and when I approach her she comes up to me and repeats her sentence.

Does anyone happen to know a solution, so a command in the console to reset something there.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Edit:

Ok, it's done... Mod turned off, console - get divorced, mod loaded again, married again (of course the same woman) :classic_happy: and everything works again.

Edited by Krynn
On 12/6/2021 at 9:27 AM, Tayte said:

Curious, but has anyone ever converted or gotten this to work on SE? Would love to try this mod

Look here, I think the mod also works for SE.

Post by TekknoTim and neneXgod etc.

Edited by Krynn
On 12/6/2021 at 8:27 AM, Tayte said:

Curious, but has anyone ever converted or gotten this to work on SE? Would love to try this mod

It works 'as is', all the hard requirements are SE compatible, but DM2 is not, so it defaults to Zaz furniture. I've never tried it with DM3.

2 hours ago, Krynn said:

I guess I overlooked it too often that my Mistress wants something from me, now I can only " ... " answer, which unfortunately always repeats itself. Also she doesn't go home anymore when I send her away, she stays there and when I approach her she comes up to me and repeats her sentence.

AFAIK if you get to this phase, you can't come out of it. I think it happens when the spouse wants to powergreet you but you leave the cell before she can do it.

My only solution was to reload an earlier save.

Edited by monsta88
43 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

AFAIK if you get to this phase, you can't come out of it. I think it happens when the spouse wants to powergreet you but you leave the cell before she can do it.

My only solution was to reload an earlier save.

Yes that's where she hangs herself... :classic_laugh:
My ex-wife didn't even want to go home when I left the group, she just stood in the middle of Whiterun where I had left her.
My saves were already too old, but Savegame Cleaner and Tes5 make it up to me.

I am a little late to the game with this one.

But i am curious. I am playing as a female. Is this what was intended? I have a male spouse but the first animation is him sucking on my dildo. Strange.

Anyhow, this looks like a fun mod. This gives some meaning instead of random, non story mods.

Also, which mods are a good addition to this mod besides the one required? I am a little hesitant to just add some other mods as i do not want to break the animations.

Thanks so much.

1 hour ago, wutpickel said:

Also, which mods are a good addition to this mod besides the one required?

It is pretty standalone and doesn't need to be spiced by other mods.

What probably would go well together is Submissive Lola or DFc. 

A sexy female spouse of course.

I never tried that with a male spouse, didn't even thought about that. Omgz, Skyrim made me a lesbian ?

Just a warning, you get locked into an chastity belt for most of the time, so better fuck half of Skyrim before you think of marriage ?

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

It is pretty standalone and doesn't need to be spiced by other mods.

What probably would go well together is Submissive Lola or DFc. 

A sexy female spouse of course.

I never tried that with a male spouse, didn't even thought about that. Omgz, Skyrim made me a lesbian ?

Just a warning, you get locked into an chastity belt for most of the time, so better fuck half of Skyrim before you think of marriage ?

So this is more for male PC than female PC. Am i right?

Oh my. My dreams are shattered. So the first animation makes more sense from that point of view. Not sure, i always was looking for something like that, that you as female PC can be turned into a NPC that you still control.

Anyhow, i went straight to the marriage part. Virgin. So the dialog made sense.

Submissive Lola. Ok, i do not have that at the moment. I will add it. :) DF i assume is Devious Framework.

I am just testing more or less. Always looking for mods to punish my female PC. I am just so a mean person. Never like to see my PC have fun. Only the fun i like.

Originally i thought about Survival or Adventure. But sometimes these mods feel like you do not get anywhere and are constantly punished. Kind of like over the top situation.

Though i installed Cursed Loot which is fun in a way. Haven't added Mimic so far as i feel it will destroy the meaning of this mod.

22 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

DF i assume is Devious Framework.

NoNo! It's Devious Followers continued ^^

So this is more for male PC than female PC. Am i right?

I thought more about female on female. I think a male spouse would work, I just never tried that ?‍♂️

Haven't added Mimic so far

Mimic? Like the Estrus Mimic from Nexus?

If so: Nooo, stay with us on LL! Devious Enchanted Chests (if you want estrus tentacles and machines) is the way to go, or DCL, or both if you are the adventures sort of chest opener (not the chest with the insides tho).

Edited by donttouchmethere

NoNo! It's Devious Followers continued ^^

Ah, i got that wrong. Another one. :)

I thought more about female on female. I think a male spouse would work, I just never tried that ?‍♂️

Mm.. i am playing right now as female (PC) and male spouse. Married the follower from the inn.

Though he does not do much besides putting on the belt. I am now 2 days with him and he only touched me once. What a turd.

Mimic? Like the Estrus Mimic from Nexus?

If so: Nooo, stay with us on LL! Devious Enchanted Chests (if you want estrus tentacles and machines) is the way to go, or DCL, or both if you are the adventures sort of chest opener (not the chest with the insides tho).

Oh no. Thats a misunderstanding. I did not think about that. No, i meant the Mimic Clothing from MisterX. Such a great mod. But like i said, i think it may not be the correct fit for this play. Well, i am actually just not sure.

8 hours ago, wutpickel said:

Mm.. i am playing right now as female (PC) and male spouse. Married the follower from the inn.

Though he does not do much besides putting on the belt. I am now 2 days with him and he only touched me once. What a turd.

That's what you get if you marriage the first male you see while being drunk at a tavern ?

Edited by donttouchmethere
3 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I am a little late to the game with this one.

But i am curious. I am playing as a female. Is this what was intended? I have a male spouse but the first animation is him sucking on my dildo. Strange.

Anyhow, this looks like a fun mod. This gives some meaning instead of random, non story mods.

Also, which mods are a good addition to this mod besides the one required? I am a little hesitant to just add some other mods as i do not want to break the animations.

Thanks so much.

I wouldn't recommend any mods that trigger inside the house, because it's a little sensitive, shall we say. If a scene / forcegreet gets interrupted it's hard to recover.

You can of course, leave your spouse living inside the house and have a separate follower, the mods support this quite well (but again, be careful of interrupting scenes).

Edited by Tetras66