Nuska's Women of the Wasteland is gone (FNV version)

Nuska's Women of the wasteland was always my go-to female mod due to its "realistic beauty" for females. There was nothing wrong with it and was practically irreplaceable... That was until yesterday, when I decided to go back to NV (again) and find out the mod was taken down with no explanation at all.

Do any of you have a copy of the mod to share? If not, could you recommend me a beauty enhancing mod that doesn't involve anime content and looks (at least) mildly realistic?

Thanks.

BTW, here's an old screenshot I made with Women of the Wasteland:

post-875716-0-01431800-1500545522_thumb.jpg

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO ASK FOR A COPY

It looks to be up on the nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/51760 though I don't know how updated it is never used it. I use Mannequin Race replacer http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62878 though it's not lore gritty like FCO but it's head meshes are my favorite.

The first link is for the NPC replacer based on WotW, not WotW itself. And about the mannequin race, it looks way too doll-ish for me, but thanks anyways.

PM sent. I have so many mods... so many.. my brain is random. I had a dream there was a man who was expert at cutting the link between a bull's testicles and member so they will be safe for sale. I don't know where that came from as I don't farm.

OH YES! THANK YOU! YOU SAVED ME QUITE A BIT OF TROUBLE!

BTW, do you know why the mod was taken down?

PM sent. I have so many mods... so many.. my brain is random. I had a dream there was a man who was expert at cutting the link between a bull's testicles and member so they will be safe for sale. I don't know where that came from as I don't farm.

War... war never changes. Mods do! I think I will fade away soon too... just playing too much FNV and nothing else.

Could you send me a link, too, please? I just started FNV and on the lookout for good beauty mods. Thanks.

The reason they wanted it closed might be posted in the account closure thread on the nexus forums. When I was searching for nuska a post by a moderator stating that they requested that their account be closed and they posted a link to the account closure thread but the post they linked to has changed so you would have to search the account closure thread to see if they stated why. They might of stated it elsewhere as well if they posted it in the mod pages then they were removed after mod removal.

The reason they wanted it closed might be posted in the account closure thread on the nexus forums. When I was searching for nuska a post by a moderator stating that they requested that their account be closed and they posted a link to the account closure thread but the post they linked to has changed so you would have to search the account closure thread to see if they stated why. They might of stated it elsewhere as well if they posted it in the mod pages then they were removed after mod removal.

There was nothing in the mod pages, it just said the file was gone and notes from author at all.

War... war never changes. Mods do! I think I will fade away soon too... just playing too much FNV and nothing else.

Don't wanna be a pain! But would you mind sending it my way as well?:)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't wanna be a pain! But would you mind sending it my way as well? :)

I'm very late! But I would also very much appreciate a link as well! I've been looking for this mod for months!

Don't wanna be a pain! But would you mind sending it my way as well? :)

I'm very late! But I would also very much appreciate a link as well! I've been looking for this mod for months!

Right on! I'll PM you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived