Elsie LaVache for MME - v3.4

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2023 at 12:06 PM, xyzxyz said:

I never get any milk bottles when I milk Elsie, Ion or any other cow/milkmaid. Not in their inventory and not in mine. The MME milkpumps seem to be useless.

Target them, hold the "9" key for a few seconds and release so that they milk themselves. ( or use the debug spell to make them milk themselves.)

If they're wearing a milking cuirass ( or any armor you've marked to be a milking armor) I think they'll get some milk in their inventory.

Okay I've just tested it, and it worked.

Edited by venomr
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2023 at 3:03 PM, xyzxyz said:

What comes after making Svana a milk maid? Elsis dialogue sounds like I should get a message or speak with Ingun about her but none of them have any unusual dialogues.

Keep in mind it's been quite a long time since I've touched Elsie's mod...

I know Ingun was supposed to be made into a milkmaid first (before Svana) and then Ingun will at some point ask if you can help her friend Svana. If Svana has been turned into a milkmaid before Ingun, it *might* be conditioned to shut down that interaction. It involves Ingun, Maven, and later brings in Svana.

Edited by chajapa
14 minutes ago, chajapa said:

I know Ingun was supposed to be made into a milkmaid first (before Svana) and then Ingun will at some point ask if you can help her friend Svana. If Svana has been turned into a milkmaid before Ingun, it *might* be conditioned to shut down that interaction. It involves Ingun, Maven, and later brings in Svana.

That part worked perfectly fine, I just wonder if there is more after Svana.

12 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

That part worked perfectly fine, I just wonder if there is more after Svana.

I honestly don't remember. :D

Sorry. I've been working on SE mods and I don't think I've even started the machine that LE runs on in a few months.

2 hours ago, Rostorman said:

Will there be an expansion of the mod?

At this point in time I'd have to say I doubt it. I'm not ruling it out but I haven't played Skyrim LE since I got a new computer and have SE installed. Actually the new computer has both SE and LE, but I'm not sure my CK install will work on the LE mods. I have a separate computer for that.

On 2/11/2023 at 2:46 PM, chajapa said:

At this point in time I'd have to say I doubt it. I'm not ruling it out but I haven't played Skyrim LE since I got a new computer and have SE installed. Actually the new computer has both SE and LE, but I'm not sure my CK install will work on the LE mods. I have a separate computer for that.

It is better to completely switch to SE the game is able to fully utilize the full power of the computer and work stably and smoothly. LE is dying out on nexus, I switched to SE myself and am very happy

• 2 months later...
On 5/12/2023 at 8:05 AM, Jgoftl said:

Trying to find the mod in which her Milk Maid outfit comes from and can't seem to find LUSH gear pack anywhere. Any help that can be provided would be greatly appreciated.

I saw her costume in a separate fashion recently. But I forgot where. He is! Try Googling, the name of the fashion and look in the comments, and this costume also has a Rose in the name

I Googled my own language, the search gave me a Russian site here is the link 

LE https://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim_le/bronja_odezhda_cbbe_unp_hdt/black_rose/11-1-0-1922

SE https://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim_se/bronja/n8k_black_rose_ii_se/167-1-0-8783

And the mod itself is very good, I urge the author to make her a 3BA body

Edited by Rostorman
4 hours ago, Rostorman said:

I saw her costume in a separate fashion recently. But I forgot where. He is! Try Googling, the name of the fashion and look in the comments, and this costume also has a Rose in the name

I Googled my own language, the search gave me a Russian site here is the link 

LE https://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim_le/bronja_odezhda_cbbe_unp_hdt/black_rose/11-1-0-1922

SE https://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim_se/bronja/n8k_black_rose_ii_se/167-1-0-8783

And the mod itself is very good, I urge the author to make her a 3BA body

Not the Black Rose outfit. That's available on Nexus. Her Milk Maid outfit is a Milk Slave outfit from a mod called LUSH Gear Pack, I've tried google searching it. Nothing came up for it.  That's part of why I'm trying to lock down the Milk Maid outfit. I've already swapped evrything else out for a 3BA build, except that.

Edited by Jgoftl
4 hours ago, Rostorman said:

I do my assembly on SE, I test Elsie, but I would like her to have a 3BA body and 8k testures that I put

Hide contents

Скриншот283.png

Giving her a 3ba body isn't an issue. The issue is updating the scripts to use 3ba Bodymorphs for body and outfit changes instead of NiOveride. 

9 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

Giving her a 3ba body isn't an issue. The issue is updating the scripts to use 3ba Bodymorphs for body and outfit changes instead of NiOveride. 

The author of the mod probably could have done it, but he completely disappeared, this mod is good but technologically outdated, stuck on the time of Skyrim 2013

15 hours ago, Rostorman said:

The author of the mod probably could have done it, but he completely disappeared, this mod is good but technologically outdated, stuck on the time of Skyrim 2013

I agree with it being outdated, but the mod author is clearly still around if they're still actively commenting on their mods and logging on.

On 5/16/2023 at 9:01 PM, Jgoftl said:

I agree with it being outdated, but the mod author is clearly still around if they're still actively commenting on their mods and logging on.

I am still active, but have switched over to SE. I have not worked on Elsie LaVache in a very long time. I am currently working on a mod called "A Milky Life" for SE. If I have time, I may reopen Elsie's mod and see if I can update it, but honestly it would probably need to be rewritten almost entirely.

I turned 70 years old last year and have a lot of things going on in real life, so my modding time is somewhat limited. 

On 5/14/2023 at 2:16 AM, Jgoftl said:

Not the Black Rose outfit. That's available on Nexus. Her Milk Maid outfit is a Milk Slave outfit from a mod called LUSH Gear Pack, I've tried google searching it. Nothing came up for it.  That's part of why I'm trying to lock down the Milk Maid outfit. I've already swapped evrything else out for a 3BA build, except that.

The LUSH Gear Pack for LE-Skyrim is right here on the LL Side. If someone would be able to convert it to SE.....I would call it a Hero.

Vor 8 Stunden sagte Chajapa:

Ich bin immer noch aktiv, bin aber auf SE umgestiegen. Ich habe schon sehr lange nicht mehr an Elsie LaVache gearbeitet. Ich arbeite derzeit an einer Mod namens „A Milky Life“ für SE. Wenn ich Zeit habe, öffne ich Elsies Mod vielleicht noch einmal und schaue, ob ich ihn aktualisieren kann, aber ehrlich gesagt müsste er wahrscheinlich fast vollständig neu geschrieben werden.

Ich bin letztes Jahr 70 Jahre alt geworden und habe im wirklichen Leben viel zu tun, daher ist meine Modding-Zeit etwas begrenzt. 

Oh man - and I'm struggling with turning 61 in 2 weeks

Alright - maybe I can get a boost in my understanding of mods for Skyrim or Fallout after all

:classic_wub:

Age is a reason for depression and I'm 35 years old, and I'm already constantly torturing myself. By the way, to everyone who sits on LE, Go ahead completely on SE! You won't regret it, the game is really stable and productive, all kinds of computer power are involved. I write in English through a translator

Edited by Rostorman
On 5/19/2023 at 9:35 PM, chajapa said:

I am still active, but have switched over to SE. I have not worked on Elsie LaVache in a very long time. I am currently working on a mod called "A Milky Life" for SE. If I have time, I may reopen Elsie's mod and see if I can update it, but honestly it would probably need to be rewritten almost entirely.

I turned 70 years old last year and have a lot of things going on in real life, so my modding time is somewhat limited. 

Understandable. And having to do a complkete rewrite would be extremely time consuming.