[WIP] Four-Play Enslaved - Welcoming Suggestions and Ideas

vinfamy

If the the modder gave on this mod I can see why, it really looks like it's not very viable in Fallout 4 since since something like an enslaved player would go to far from the Devolper's Nick/Nora plot train.  As others at said Fallout 4 is a open world FPS, not a sandbox RPG. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Strange journey said:

Will this mod ever see the light of day because I would really like to see this one become a thing.

nobody knows but the Modder itself which he's working with other projects thats not related to F4.

2 hours ago, Strange journey said:

Will this mod ever see the light of day because I would really like to see this one become a thing.

To my knowledge, Vinfamy is gone for good, so this mod idea is dead, unless someone else decides to do it.

?

22 hours ago, VonHelton said:

To my knowledge, Vinfamy is gone for good, so this mod idea is dead, unless someone else decides to do it.

?

so there  will be no update for fourplay too? I just discovered this mod and its very sad that this game doesnt have a proper player slavery system.

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2018 at 6:29 PM, ilovetea69 said:

so there  will be no update for fourplay too? I just discovered this mod and its very sad that this game doesnt have a proper player slavery system.

agreed its same with me sucks so much that it may never be finished

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Probably never.
And that's alright. Vin's working on LifePlay, which is a sweet concept, and there's only so much even he can do at the same time. People are allowed to move on.

For the past x pages, instead of someone else volunteering for the project, all I see is people complaining or expecting this mod to be on the rails. So the thread's probably long overdue for closing.

Archived