9 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Then I have no clue what yer talking about......Animations are made in 3D Max. Rigging is made in 3D Max. Clothing is made in 3D Max. Human & Animal bodies are made in 3D Max.

?

None of those are required to fix a framework, those are just additions to it.

So I started a Survival game, and I have the urge to lewd things up a bit. However, the last time I tried to install FO4 lewds it caused a lot of CTDs, to the point where the game turned unplayable and I lost hundreds of hours worth of progress. x.x (I think that was way back when Four-Play was shiny and new). Could someone give me an idea of how stable this mod is? Not necessary "this" mod in particular, but the whole lewd mod suite that uses this framework? Or would it be more stable if I just installed the AAF-based lewd mods?

56 minutes ago, shar181 said:

So I started a Survival game, and I have the urge to lewd things up a bit. However, the last time I tried to install FO4 lewds it caused a lot of CTDs, to the point where the game turned unplayable and I lost hundreds of hours worth of progress. x.x (I think that was way back when Four-Play was shiny and new). Could someone give me an idea of how stable this mod is? Not necessary "this" mod in particular, but the whole lewd mod suite that uses this framework? Or would it be more stable if I just installed the AAF-based lewd mods?

have you tried here: 

22 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I haven't, but... that thread doesn't seem to be related to what I asked. <.<; Unless I'm misunderstanding something, its just a list of lewd mods.

And a likely place to get the best answer to your question rather then here! ? or if you just talking about sexy animations then go for AAF as it is more up to date and has loads more animations then Fourplay.

11 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

And a likely place to get the best answer to your question rather then here! ? or if you just talking about sexy animations then go for AAF as it is more up to date and has loads more animations then Fourplay.

I'm just trying to get an idea of how stable Four-Play is, since CTDs are a brutal problem when you're playing a Survival game. xD

47 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I'm just trying to get an idea of how stable Four-Play is, since CTDs are a brutal problem when you're playing a Survival game. xD

I have always found Fourplay stable. the only time's it went wrong for me is when I did'nt up date LL FSE community patch or when others mods were not setup correctly, In fact I would go so far to say that Fourplay is more stable and simpler then AAF when it comes to sex mods. with that said Fourplay is old and has not really been updated in the last two or so years and is lacking in mods and animations.

But at the end of the day I would still go for AAF as it offers more in animations and mods plus there is a big community here supporting it.

3 hours ago, mashup47 said:

But at the end of the day I would still go for AAF as it offers more in animations and mods plus there is a big community here supporting it.

I may just do that, then! Thanks for the input. ^_^

Chances are I won't do it yet, though... when I booted up FO4 today I got a whole bunch of random CTDs while I was trying to build a settlement. ><; I'll need to hold off on adding more mods until I fix whatever is causing this.

Edit: Well, I destroyed my save while trying to fix it. Guess I'm doing this now. :D

1 hour ago, shar181 said:

I may just do that, then! Thanks for the input. ^_^

Chances are I won't do it yet, though... when I booted up FO4 today I got a whole bunch of random CTDs while I was trying to build a settlement. ><; I'll need to hold off on adding more mods until I fix whatever is causing this.

Edit: Well, I destroyed my save while trying to fix it. Guess I'm doing this now. :D

4Play isn't dead yet. That's all I'm gonna say for now......

?

On 4/21/2019 at 9:37 AM, The Pig said:

I wouldn't compare sexlab and four play as fourplay is pretty much dead and buried.
The only chance FourPlay has is the from the fantastic FlashyJoe with Flashyplay.

He quit Flashyplay as an unfinished product with more holes than swiss cheese. Fourplay is simple and stable, but limited as to sex position options. Anyone that has tried AAF will tell you, that it is challenging to set up, challenging to play with, is ever changing as their dedicated team tries hard to sort it out. But every gamers' PC skill and patience level is different and that will determine what is dead or working..

On 4/19/2019 at 3:11 AM, VonHelton said:

REMEMBER:

4Play = SexLab

AAF = OSex

:cool:

Just got introduced to Sexlab and with some help, figured it out and got it working. Still find it difficult to believe that FO4 is that much herder to mod for sex frameworks than Skyrim, which does it so well...

9 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Just got introduced to Sexlab and with some help, figured it out and got it working. Still find it difficult to believe that FO4 is that much herder to mod for sex frameworks than Skyrim, which does it so well...

Skyrim also has 4 years on Fallout 4. Just think how far ahead Fallout 4 will be with another 4 years. Lol

52 minutes ago, walkin said:

Skyrim also has 4 years on Fallout 4. Just think how far ahead Fallout 4 will be with another 4 years. Lol

AAF or a new framework will be the way forward though it seems.

Though I do 100% respect the creators and everyone that worked on 4play it just seems like it's dead.

14 minutes ago, The Pig said:

AAF or a new framework will be the way forward though it seems.

Though I do 100% respect the creators and everyone that worked on 4play it just seems like it's dead.

(Monty Python) No it's not dead it's just hibernating.      It may be old but it still works well. but your right that AAF is the future for now. ?

17 hours ago, mashup47 said:

(Monty Python) No it's not dead it's just hibernating.      It may be old but it still works well. but your right that AAF is the future for now. ?

Hopefully When Flashy is done with Malia he will release a new improved version of FlashyPlay

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So, after reading, installing, and troubleshooting for hours, I cannot figure out why every actor is misaligned whenever a scene is triggered.  Toggling actor positions does not help, nor do I seem to be able to adjust their positions using the numpad, they seem to run into each other.  Is there something that I'm missing?

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Symplicified said:

Animations on the bed are exactly the same as anywhere else....any suggestions?

You have just found the limit of Fourplay as it is limited in the amount of animation's it has. try updating to AAF for more animations. There is a very highly recommended install guide for AAF here: 

. You will have to uninstall all your fourplay mods. unless you are a Modder who knows what they are doing.